[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a LDR boyfriend but I think I'm crushing on someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1024x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1024x732
I have a LDR boyfriend but I think I'm crushing on someone who looks exactly like him. The guy works at Walmart. Sometimes I go just to see him. Too scared to talk to him. Once we locked eyes when we looked up at the same time.

Please make fun of me in this thread. Maybe that'll help get my brain straight. If you want some why's and explanations I can give them to you
>>
Please help, I am 100% serious. This is not bait or a troll. I think I love the Walmart customer service man because he looks extremely similar to my boyfriend, who I've been with 2 years but haven't met yet.

It's currently going rocky and I need something to hold onto
>>
>Long distance relationship for 2 years
>Haven't met even once

What.
How.
>>
fucking faggots.
>>
>>16488871
I can't bring myself to believe that people actually thinks that a LDR or online relationships can be as meaningful as regular relationships
>>
>>16488891
They aren't. We had no choice.
Anyway on topic, about that Walmart man...
>>
how do you even
anyone can be whatever they want on the internet, it's completely removed from what you actually are, unless you skype and video chat, but still, why. this is a sign, you should talk to the guy irl.
>>
>>16489189
Just fuck him already. You know you want to feel his throbbing large dick inside you, and pleasing him.
>>
>>16488891
LDRs are real and can work out. OP is not in a LDR.
>>
>>16488891
This is a troll thread
>>
>>16489209

If you don't mind being kek.ed, then yes.
>>
>>16489248
If you have been together for a while, and are temporarily separated by distance, then a LDR can work out. Still won't be easy though.
>>
>>16489255

As i said, enjoy the kek, LDR just work for fat girls who can't do better.
>>
come on guys is this the best you can do?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.