[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, college student >live in gated apartment complex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: jerk-shakespeare.jpg (32 KB, 610x324) Image search: [Google]
jerk-shakespeare.jpg
32 KB, 610x324
>be me, college student
>live in gated apartment complex
>leave on foot at 1130 at night
>approaching gate, see three college kids outside waiting to get it, on phone telling someone they're outside
>open gate and one rushes over to grab door, say "hey man." close door before he reaches it. I don't know them and i don't want to be the guy that lets three college guys in that dont live there who might end up vandalizing, or doing something I dont want to be involved in.
>keep walking
>hear "that wasn't cool man" "HEY FUCK YOU" and "GET BACK HERE PUSSY"
>keep walking.

I feel I might have been too much of an asshole, I mean really what were they gonna do rape someone? Should I have just let them in? Thoughts?
>>
You did what you had to do. They were being cunts. You might feel guilty and replay it in your head but at the end of the day don't feel bad.
>>
They called you a pussy for not opening a door. Im sure they were up to something really honest and kind inside the building
>>
its fine op better safe then sorry
>>
No, you should not have let them in. It's not your job to be a fucking character witness for them.
>>
>>16488105
No you did the right thing. Seriously. You don't know who those wackjobs were. You don't want to feel responsible for any possible shit going down later.
>>
>>16488129
>>16488127
>>16488126
>>16488111

Thanks guys this makes me feel better
>>
The whole point of a gated community is to keep out people like that
>>
>>16488120
Or they were selfish enough not to realize not letting then in was the safe course of action. Either way, don't let it bug you OP. You did the cautious thing, which is okay.
>>
were they niggers?
>>
>>16488142
they were white
>>
>>16488150
You did one thing wrong OP and that is maniacle laughing behind the doors
>>
>>16488150
aw man
>>
>>16488174
Have I betrayed my people?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.