[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy is my hero whenever i felt sad and lonely he was always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tta.jpg (87 KB, 1000x870) Image search: [Google]
tta.jpg
87 KB, 1000x870
this guy is my hero
whenever i felt sad and lonely he was always there to
make me feel better
how do i become
more like him>?
>>
>>24436176
Nice wish I was that /
>>
>>16487611
In order to be like him, you have to be number 1
>>
>>16487611
>Be a ronery otaku nerd in your late twenties~early thirties
>fuck your brother's sister
>date your half sister
>own a cat

Also 10/10 nmh thread
>>
>Nmh2's gym teacher's hairy chest has the same jiggle physics as Naomi's tits
Good stuff
>>
is dis 4 real
>>
>>16488963
I'm mad I had to read this
>>
>>16488963
Hour
>>
Eff it!!
>>
Travis Touchdown is literally the opposite of what you want to be like, if what you want is to not feel lonely. He's a hikikomori hyper-weeb.
>>
>>16490953
but i never feel lonely
>>
You have to improve your confidence to be like him
>>
Be ready to dig through the dirt to make it happen.
The trip to the top is filled with tragedy. Gotta claw all the way to #1.

Make it happen.

Also catch up on your moeblob animu.
>>
File: water-efficient-toilet.jpg (19 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
water-efficient-toilet.jpg
19 KB, 200x274
Don't forget to drop a nice "save" before going on a killing spree.
>>
>>16490970
Of course you don't, not when you're surrounded by the hard plastic smiles of your miniature waifus
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.