[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dad problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ithinkmydadisloonytunes.png (237 KB, 900x964) Image search: [Google]
ithinkmydadisloonytunes.png
237 KB, 900x964
>My dad seems to think that planet x, nibiru, and chemtrails are a thing.
>He thinks I should be upset over our government
>I honesty couldn't give less of a fuck
>This sort of faggotry feels like an insult to my intelligence
>How do I tell him without sparking full blown meth-rage lecture?
>>
He's dad, he put up with your stupid brainless speech all throughout your life until you became who you are today. You put up with his crazy old man shit.
>>
>>16487341
Arrogant little shit
>>
>>16487341
Hug him and say yes dad before its too late
You cumstained little pissy shit
>>
>>16487341
Nod and smile and give the impression you agree, and then forget it.
>>
>>16487341
My dad's the same. You don't find it entertaining? I just converse with him to entertain the thought. Dad's gonna dad. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>16487341
>not seeing that everything is going to shut
>"insult my intelligence "
You're an arrogant little spoiled brat aren't you, where did he so wrong with you
>>
>>16487341
My dad was the same way, and I felt like you for some time. But he. I relized that if I was always against what he said it would create a gap between us. He passed about 2 years ago, and as silly as it is I miss every part of those goofy crazy things he would say. Because no matter what he said he loved me. Unconditionally
>>
>>16489421
This. My Dad was a raging libertarian who thought the dollar should be abolished in favor of the gold standard. But I loved him and missed and still miss his rantings after he passed. Your dad loves you anon.
>>
>>16487341
planet x and all that shit are b/s but you should be upset about your government, they leech off the productive part of society (private sector actually MAKING money (not just printing it)) and then spend it on useless bureaucracy (nearly half of nhs staff in the uk arent even medically trained and the entire thing is a debt black hole) and warmongering. oh and terrible schools - after however many years in school you are qualified for what? nothing
>>
>>16489421
>>16489438
>dismiss it as senile old age ranting
Dad hates you
>>
>>16487341
>This sort of faggotry feels like an insult to my intelligence
Talk about irony
>>
>>16489438
if you think the dollar shouldnt be abolished in favor of the gold standard you are retarded

gold is, actually, a finite resource (what money is SUPPOSED to be)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.