[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my boyfriend started screaming at me out of nowhere i have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: aya.jpg (50 KB, 251x375) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
50 KB, 251x375
my boyfriend started screaming at me out of nowhere i have no idea what to do
it didn't make any sense
>>
>>16487280
Oh put on your big girl panties and tell back...
>>
If you didn't do anything wrong, than he was probably upset about something else, and took it out on you like a big baby throwing a tantrum. Wait for him to apologize.
>>
>>16487280
This is something guys do. You just have to pretend you're somewhere far away when they start doing this, or get a bf who's not a 'normie'. I'm guessing you're a young adult.
>>
He wasn't screaming about me or anything and he didn't even seem mad
He was just screaming weird shit until I left our place
>>
There's nothing you can do when people are unwilling to communicate. It is pointless to argue with an hysteric person. Physically distance yourself from your boyfriend. Talk to him when he calms down. You can also explain the situation to his friends and family and ask if anything happened to him recently that might explain his unstable mental state.
>>
>>16488081
Yeah, that's a guy thing. I'm not joking.
>>
>>16488063
Just to make things clear, are you counselling this person to accept verbal abuse and view it as normal in relationships?
>>
>>16488094
Or maybe that's a crazy person thing for both genders.
>>
Gonna need more details.
>>
>>16488101
Listen, man. Sometimes your guy does something bad to you. What are you going to do? Fight it every single time? It gets exhausting.
>>
>>16488145
>Fight it every single time?
Yes.
>It gets exhausting.
Break up.
>>
>>16487280
It's not a guy thing. This isn't normal. I'd guess drugs or mental illness of some type.
>>
>>16488063
This was actually retarded and hurt my brain to read.
>>
>>16488145
Clearly trolling at this point.
Pleaee fuck off OP came for adv not some fucking 12 yr old looking for keks.
Go to /b/ or something
>>
>>16487280
he's a junkie in withdrawal, typical junkie behavior
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.