[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Job - Need Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: tyrannosaurus_in_f-14s.jpg (42 KB, 869x306) Image search: [Google]
tyrannosaurus_in_f-14s.jpg
42 KB, 869x306
So the story is long but I'll keep it simple. I was working at a place and was really good friend with a person that nobody else in the office liked. Turns out this girl was banging the boss and I was told this a few weeks ago. I asked her about it, she denied it and next week I was dismissed from my position. I thought we were really good friends, but once I caught wind apparently I was nothing.

Her and the boss are trying to protect their bullshit. I want to blow it up. She drives his wife's car and the wife has no idea. I don't know but I assume she is being "kept" by him (financially, etc). Her parents are super religious and they think she's a bitch too.

I have all her information and stuff.

Any and all advice welcome to how to exact revenge - do I tell the boss's wife? Do I drop it on her parents?
>>
>I asked her about it
you got fired for being stupid.
>>
If the place has a yelp, write what you told us there. Or, you could call/write to the wife and tell her. If those arent options, email everyone from work and tell them lol

Tbh fuck those people. If they get exposed & caught, you could get your job back.
>>
>>16486795
Smash the car while she is driving it. The wife will ask a lot of questions and will likely find out eventually.
>>
>>16486795
Fuck them up op, it will be funny. Post results.
>>
>commit crimes
great career advice everybody
>>
>>16486811

Seems everybody at the office knows or knew except me. Why I opened my big mouth was stupid, but I did. It's not a place that has a yelp account or anything like that.
>>
you called your coworker a whore. whether she is or not is irrelevant. you can't do shit like that and hold down a job.
>>
>>16486795
take pics of the bitch in the car or doing anything that would link the boss and the bitch together. mail the pics anonymously. DO NOT touch them with bare hands or try not to. Also do no use your own hand writing. Remember hide your identity, prints and anything else that would give you away.
>>
>>16486910

This seems like the best way to go. But it would involve a lot of stalking haha, which I'm not particularly good at. If she sees me I'm dead in the water. But it's a good idea.
>>
>>16486929
>But it's a good idea.
no, it really isn't

How long had you been working there? How much notice were you given? severance pay?

Talk to a lawyer and find out if it would be worthwhile to go to arbitration over wrongful termination. You might get some hush money at the very least.
>>
>>16486819
Yes do this OP. Do something really stupid and illegal. Hopefully it blows up in your face and you get proper fucked.

>wanting revenge
>being tom petty
>what are you fucking 12?
>>
>>16486957
maybe she wants be 12. what's it to you bitch
>>
>>16486959
>she
Whoever said anything about OP being a female?

Are you OP?
>>
>>16486982
No I am not OP but something tells me OP is a crazy bitch like me. I am seeking revenge too on my superintendent.
>>
>>16486986
Haha another tom petty. You gotta be baitin me with this psycho bitch thing. I mean I know women are irrational but come on!

I got the impression OP was a male who is secretly jealous of his coworker banging someone who isn't him.
>>
File: 2wmXFaw.jpg (229 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2wmXFaw.jpg
229 KB, 1024x768
>>16486986
You really shouldnt pertend to be a girl in front of the superintendent
>>
>>16487009
okay? oh no whatever will I do with myself.
>>16486999
yes I am petty but I have my reasons.
>>
>>16486795
Its your fault for asking a female coworker who she is fucking. That is none of your business regardless of who it is and you got fired for being a little creep.
>>
>>16487028

She was also a good friend. We hung out outside of work alot and did stuff together. How is that creepy? Her banging the boss also meant that the work place was a fucked up circus of stupid drama shit.

I'm OP, I'm a guy. I need some solid advice not fags telling me what they don't know based on the limited information i've given.
>>
>>16487037

Asking your coworker if she is fucking her boss is creepy and none of your business. She obviously wasn't your good friend if she got you fired.

which, I doubt this had anything to do with you getting fired. You sound like you suck.
>>
>>16487039

thanks for your advice, i'll make sure i catalog it under "idiotic advice".

Besides the boss fired me, not her. So I'm not trying to get back at her. I'm trying to get the boss dipstick
>>
>>16487077
Her actions directly resulted in you getting fired... You can't be this obtuse? Let me help you out friend. You opened your mouth to her. She talked to the boss. You got fired. If she wouldn't have said anything to the boss you would still have your job. Ultimately if you wouldn't have said anything to her you would have your job still.

Really it's your fault you got fired, but to say she had nothing to do with it is completely asinine. I'm begging to think I was right in the assumption that you are mad at her for fucking the boss because you have feelings for her. It's clouding your judgement and you can't see the obvious fact that she is partly responsible for you losing your job. If not completely; if you wanna go that route and not blame yourself.
>>
>>16487119
I forgot to add, "but hey this is /adv/, where OP comes to only hear what they want to hear. Everything else is bullshit." I know we digressed a bit from the original topic of revenge ideas but it was kind of necessary to get the whole picture and in doing so it pretty much proved you're an idiot. Which makes sense considering the predicament you put yourself in and the fact that you want revenge.

get btfo.
>>
>>16486795

desu senpai
>>
I agree, OP should apologize to yon faire maiden at once.
>>
>>16487132
What if I told you we slept together a few weeks before this all happened?

Would that be personal enough for you?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.