[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dating a qt >shes a full normie >constantly shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Psychic.jpg (502 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Psychic.jpg
502 KB, 2400x2400
>start dating a qt
>shes a full normie
>constantly shows me the texts she gets from guys asking her out
>Im a robot
>she always says she talks too much and I talk to little
>"why so quiet anon?"
>"you're not gonna say anything?"
>"whats on your mind anon?"

I cant shake the feeling she might leave me for being too cold. She knows I dont talk much but she still likes me and is very affectionate towards me, but they usually are at the beginning. Should I be worried she might leave me for chad? Ive never had a gf before.
>>
My advice is to focus on your happiness and let her worry about her own satisfaction.
>>
>>16486548
This
>>
>>16486545

>worried about things that MIGHT happen
>so worried that you're never fully engaged in the relationship, always "preparing" yourself for the other shoe to drop
>the relationship never stood a chance

That's pretty much it. There's no guarantee that you won't get hurt in the future, but fear and insecurity like this are sure-fire relationship killers. I don't think there's any such thing as happiness without risk of pain at the other end. Either you've got to take the leap of faith, put your worries aside, and enjoy the moment, or you've got to resign yourself to a lonely, isolated life of emotional "safety."
>>
>>16486545
She wants you to be her beta orbiter
Better not get too affectionate

And yes, she will leave you for Chad, girls are absolutely oportunistic and will come up with most fucked up reasons to rationalize her cheating with you.

Play it right, don't fall for her, maybe keep her as an fwb - girls like that are not very good at being monogamous
>>
Use the DENNIS method.
>>
>>16486565
I dont think so, she has plenty of beta orbiters and they're all mad jelly of me because I get to tap that

>>16486573
Does that actually work irl?
>>
>>16486573
I second this
>>
>>16486545
>>constantly shows me the texts she gets from guys asking her out
tell her to fuck off
>>
>>16486545
I left my gf cause of that, and trust me i tried so much encourage her, why this is important is cause i feel i talk to a wall not a person i want someone to talk to me aswell you know. I dont know about others but i know in crave for others to be social aswell
>>
>>16486648
Why is this a bad thing? Id be more worried if she didnt show me the texts she gets from other guys. A lot of the messages she just ignores.
>>
>>16486545
>constantly shows me the texts she gets from guys asking her out

Leave. She's trouble.
>>
>>16486719
But why? Theyre mostly beta orbiters who ask her out to the movies or stuff and of course she always tells them shes seeing someone
>>
>>16486709
>>16486749

I guess it could suggest that she's "bragging" or rubbing it in your face that she's got lots of options other than you. But that's just the insecure voice of 4chan speaking. It's just as likely that she's just trying to be honest and up-front, rather than handling things like this without your knowledge
>>
>>16486749
What i would like to know is why she decided to tell you about them in the first place.
It's almost a red flag in my book
>>
Frankly, I don't have any advice for you, I only dropped in because of OP's picture. There are more than a thousand songs in my library and just today I happened to listen to the album referenced here. On top of that I haven't been on /adv/ for a few months. I mean, come on, how crazy is that. Reminds me of looking for a particular page within a book and all of a sudden realizing that you opened the book at the exact location you were searching for. It's a pleasent feeling, as though it was always meant to happen that way. Then you realize that it's simply a matter of chance and about as meaningless as everything else in this world. So enjoy your meaningless existence and stop worrying about this petty nonsense.
>>
>>16486764
She started telling me because the night we met she was trying to get away from a couple of them at a party and found me. She later started showing me they asked her out etc, and how one even changed his profile pic to a photo of him with my girl fron that night and she thought it was creepy because they just met.I thought it was pretty funny.

A couple of others she tells me they send their regards to me when she tells them shes going out with me because I happen to know a lot of these dudes irl. I feel shes being really honest with me

>>16486776
Its a great album, one of my faves.
>>
>>16486545
You care waayyy too much about some bitch who could be playing. If a girl is really interested in you, you will know. Her actions will make you feel confident that she is your woman. Whereas you need to learn to have some confidence in self and be assertive.
>>
File: THE LAST THING YOU SEE.jpg (71 KB, 465x573) Image search: [Google]
THE LAST THING YOU SEE.jpg
71 KB, 465x573
>>16486545

Bad news friend Chad is already giving her the pipe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.