[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Crush on this qt I see at the gym >He places his stretching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1411849754515.png (8 KB, 408x254) Image search: [Google]
1411849754515.png
8 KB, 408x254
>Crush on this qt I see at the gym
>He places his stretching mat next to mine and start doing abs stuff
>As soon as I finish my set, I pick up my mat and move it to the other side of the gym
>Mfw that probably gave off the wrong impression
>I was about to do stiff-leg deadlifts and didn't want my butt to be right in his face
>Tfw not stacy enough to be that lewd

Also that same day
>On my way out of the gym
>Idle around the qt, thinking of a way to approach him while pretending to be on my phone
>Some other dude is standing on one of those balancing balls and doing some weights
>Remember a /fit/ comic about that
>Kek'd out loud
>Qt saw me, I probably looked like a bitch
>Power walk the fuck out of there

Do I still have a chance?
>>
>>16486261
Get out, fag
>>
>>16486264
But I'm female
>>
>>16486275
You sound pathetic
>>
>>16486285
If I wasn't, why would I be posting my problems on a vietnamese sweater knitting forum?
>>
This is stupid. Just do you and forget what he thinks about you. Thats more attractive than anything
>>
>>16486338
But I want him in particular; I can't even think of anything to say to him without looking like some thirsty creeper. I'm also pretty sure he caught me staring at him a bunch of times, so that's bad enough...
>>
>>16486368
Then leave the guy alone, if he caught you staring, he must have realised that you are interested and would make a move.

But he didn't, so stop staring at him like a creep and let him work out in peace
>>
File: 1296704548985.jpg (36 KB, 210x310) Image search: [Google]
1296704548985.jpg
36 KB, 210x310
>>16486382
Ouch, I guess you're right. Can't help but feel like "that guy" now.
>>
>>16486396
Are you the "gym freak's girlfriend" type? Many guys who are committed to the gym don't even have girlfriends so when they do it's usually a very fit, confident girl.
>>
>>16486418
I don't think so. I did date a guy who was a gym freak though, which influenced my preference in guys.

I'm skinny with a bit of muscle I guess. I've been lifting for about a year and 4 months now. I've never been very confident though.
>>
>>16486261
post sweaty butt
>>
Go up to him and ask him out to drinks.
Just DO IT
>>
>>1648649
She'll make herself look thirsty and desperate, since the dude noticed she's interested and didn't respond positively.
>>
Fucking women thinking they have problems.
You're like a child calling the police cause you stubbed your toe. Figure it out OP holy shit.
>>
Hahahaha, you're autistic.
Thanks for the kek.
>>
>>16486261
Initiate a conversation and see how it goes, or move on.
>>
>>16486261
Dudes are not mind reader nor do they like games. When you play games with guys they will treat you like shit and probably leave you for someone more outspoken. Open your mouth and introduce yourself.
>>
>>16486977
>>16486498
>>16486973
I wasn't trying to play games; I just did shit without thinking it through all the way I guess. That being said, I guess I'll try to talk to him. Hopefully he won't find me disgusting or annoying. I suppose it's better to be shot down than to be left wondering what could have been...
>>
You are probsbly giving him all sorts of negative ideas, so just go and talk to him
>>
>>16486988
You can't think like that... You have to be super chill and confident. Listen to whatever empowers you and make a move
>>
>>16486382
Oblivious male here can de-confirm.
If your stating at me I can never tell if you like me or not. But yeah It does get a little annoying when the "uglys" stare...Depends Op are you hot or not?
>>
>>16487001
Hot or not is something for interpretation though.. some may find her hot some may not...
>>
>>16487010
Big Tits
Nice Ass
Decent Face
That's pretty much it for must guys bruh.
>>
>>16487021
That's very ignorant to say. Not all guys look for those qualities. Because not all guys are the same person
>>
>>16487027
lol .Bruh of course not all guys .
But of course most guys wouldn't turn it down I have never met someone who said he loves the flat ass and flat chested girls with the below average face. Sure personality plays in if you are super hot and a bitch people won't like you though.
>>
>>16487036
People have different standards. Maybe you just hang around shallow people. Clearly if you use the term "bruh" you must be a fucking idiot.
>>
someone explain this?

>>24433805
>>
File: dr-cocoboobs.gif (608 KB, 245x166) Image search: [Google]
dr-cocoboobs.gif
608 KB, 245x166
>>16486275
>>
>>16487041
lol you got me I automatically went down from valedictorian to intensive faggot. Call it what you wan't most people do a want a good looking girl .I personally wouldn't date a girl with a flat ass or no tits or like a bad face or a nigger. Lying to yourself for a higher self esteem won't change that..
>>
>>16486994
>>16486993
Ok, I made up my mind to try and approach him and at least get his name or something.
I'm thinking something like "hey, I see you everywhere, what's your name?"

Sometimes I run into him in the halls of my college so yeah.

>>16487001
Well a nice guy on /fit/ told me I was pretty after posting my situation over there.
>>
>>16487109
where is your sweaty butt at
>>
>>16487109
"I see you everywhere" sounds very stalk-y
>>
>>16487109
>Well a nice guy on /fit/ told me I was pretty after posting my situation over there.
What? Like just from your situation? You didn't describe yourself or anything?
>>
>>16487134
OK point taken. :( Any other suggestions?

>>16487175
I e-mailed him a photo of myself under the promise that he wouldn't post.
>>
>>16487327
You should email it to me too
>>
>>16487327
"Hey, I've seen you around a couple of times, thought I should introduce myself. "
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.