[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet Obsession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: cis.jpg (233 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cis.jpg
233 KB, 960x720
I believe the internet has made me into a sensitive misguided SJW. It wasn't until I began browsing certain image boards, reddit,and tumblr that I began to see patriarchy and racism everywhere.
I want to go back where I could just enjoy my day without think of war, social injustice, and capitalism.
How do I go back?
>>
By living your life.
Quit trying to correct injustice. Don't be a massive cunt to others for their beliefs.
>>
Man up, you pussy ass low test beta nigger loving whimpy fuck male.
>>
>>16485997
Here is the thing about SJW: They are racist as fuck. They infantilize minorities and are openly racist to white people.
>>
If you follow any pages that ever talk about politics, stop following them, browsing those sites, etc. and find news you're interested in in a way that isn't fed to you through a filter. You'll soon realize the only reason you're mad is because other people are mad.
>>
Your genetic set is inherently self hating and weak just put an end to it...
>>
i visit all this weird shit and sometimes i do think of war, social injustice and so on, but only when I keep searching about those things

the moment I turn to stuff I like (comedy, games, etc) those things fade away
>>
Were you raised by a single mother? Stop lurking tumblr and lurk reddit/r/TheRedPill instead.
>>
>How do I go back?
Travel. This works for some reason. Travel to a poor country (or anywhere at all where white people are not the majority) and you'll lose all the SJW shit you've acquired until now. Just go and try it, really. Somewhere where whites are not the majority or close to being the majority.

Also, just browse /pol/ more. And watch shit like the Dartmouth library riot from last week. That'll do the trick as well. But mostly the travel. Also, think of yourself with kidsa nd married when you find the right girl. that'll make you think twice as well.
>>
What's wrong with being a social justice warrior? They're never as bad as 4chan tries to make them seem. It's mostly just sensible politics. I support gay rights and stuff.
>>
>>16486157
>stop going to this shithole and instead go to this shithole

OP wants to get off the ride, not jump to another.
>>
>>16486157
Off one extreme onto another. OP, don't listen to this moron. He's pushing his own agenda, not trying to help you.
>>
>>16486196
>they're never as bad as 4chan makes them

Did you see the videos of Dartmouth in the library the other day? The "Fuck whitey parades"?
Also: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/20/us-usa-race-princeton-idUSKCN0T91BM20151120
>>
>>16486211
I don't really see anything wrong here. Protests over a controversial historical figure. Sounds like the college experience desu. Don't blow things out of proportion.
>>
>>16486196
I had someone stand up in the middle of a discussion and go on a 10 minute sob story about how they're sorry for being white and oppressing minorities.
The truth of the matter is that racism/xenophobia is the norm for every other country and onlt in the west is it seen as a horrible flaw of the west.
>>
>>16486196
What people call social justice warriors aren't nice people who are compassionate and aware of social injustice, or activists who help others. There are people who birch on the internet for no good reasons most of the time or make serious issues look absolutely ridiculous. They just want to be outraged to seem more righteous than others. They create more problems than they solve them, for the very few influential ones.

They also tend to spread wrong info, for example a bunch of SJW were bitching about how white people are privileged because the terrorists attacks in Paris were more talked about on the news, even though a lot of French people aren't white. I know that because I'm one of them.
>>
>>16486268
To me it sounds like you're describing the anti-SJW crowd on 4chan.
>>
>>16486273
Anti-SJW and SJW aren't so different actually from what I've seen. They just show their opinions in different ways and/or for different reasons.

Like, I expect an anti-sjw to be for racial segregation because their race is too good for others or some shit. And I'd totally see a sjw being for it by saying that it would prevent cultural appropriation (whatever they define as such anyway) and that it protects POC against discrimination. sjw won't call it that though.
>>
>>16485997
opinions are like arseholes. everybody has one. and the problem is everybody wants their voice heard. however wrong their opinion may be.

take your mind away from the computer for at least a couple of days. if you must check things: do your emails, then log off. sometimes a break away from shitposting will do you world of good.

>just because you have the world at your keyboard doesnt make the idiots go away you have to learn to listen to the ones whose opions matter most to YOU.
>>
>>16486273
100% of accusations coming from the SocJus crowd are projections.
>>
>>16485997
Just redpill yourself. Watch Paul Joseph Watson. Read Robert Lindsay's articles on identity politics. Learn to undo your brainwashing.
>>
>>16485997
>I believe the internet has made me into a sensitive misguided SJW.

I think you were a loser to begin with.
>>
File: lol.png (66 KB, 659x371) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
66 KB, 659x371
>>16486196
I'd encourage you to read up on the horse shoe theory

>>16486313
>And I'd totally see a sjw being for it by saying that it would prevent cultural appropriation (whatever they define as such anyway) and that it protects POC against discrimination.
wew
>>
Go to /pol/ and see the flipside.

Sooner or later it will cancel out with your SJW beliefs, leaving you at peace.
>>
>>16487218

>that pic
>A feminist said it so it must be true!
>no source
>>
>>16487377
https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/119507163545731072?lang=en

Are we really going to have to argue if Anita is a loon
>>
>>16487349
this is what you should do, for sure

/pol/ made me more racist
it will make you right back to the middle of the spectrum if you're truly sjw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.