[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys hate girls with flat chests?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 1447798957227.jpg (146 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
1447798957227.jpg
146 KB, 1274x715
Do guys hate girls with flat chests?
>>
>>16485833
Hate? Of course not.
>>
>>16485833
not hate, but for some guys small chested girls are unappaling because they look more like a child than like a woman, so they choose to date girls with boobs.
>>
No, but they seem to hate me.
Along with all other women in general.
>>
>>16485833
No.
The first girl I fell deeply in love with was almost as flat as a board. It's the personality that counts.
So if you lack one and want to make up for that with boobs, it won't work.
>>
>>16485833
YES
I HATE THEM
SEEING A GIRL WITHOUT TITS
IS LIKE SEEING A MISALIGNED FILING CABINET
IT
JUST
AINT RIGHT
HITLER SHOULD HAVE WENT AFTER FLATTIES
THEY'RE A PLAGUE ON GENETICS
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
>>
>>16485875
This
Personality makes or breaks things.
>>
Nah, Im a guy and I dont. If she's pretty and her personality is good enough I'll fall for her regardless.

That being said, I do like boobs. So I tend to gravitate more towards curvy girls to begin with. But that doesnt mean I out and out dislike flat girls
>>
File: 1446341695001.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446341695001.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I love flat chests, but I'm a manlet so I just sit at home and don't bother trying to socialize.
>>
>>16485833
As a man, I give no shits about boob size. Most of our perception of beauty comes from beauty ads, and the media mind-controlling us into insane levels of consumerism. I can't really think of any other reason why girls get boob jobs, make up, high heels, tight jeans, and etc.

I mean just look at yoga pants, people basically trying to look as sexy as possible in an idealistic way.

You know what is beautiful in a girl or any person. The part of them that isn't conformed to society. Whatever makes you go in your heart of hearts. A beautiful self is sexier than any pair of latex breasts.
>>
I hate women with flat chests

so flat
>>
File: konatagrin.jpg (147 KB, 403x396) Image search: [Google]
konatagrin.jpg
147 KB, 403x396
>>16485879
>IS LIKE SEEING A MISALIGNED FILING CABINET
>>
I'm a fairly flat girl and I've never had a problem with men, so I doubt it.
>>
File: 1447344055984.jpg (98 KB, 441x705) Image search: [Google]
1447344055984.jpg
98 KB, 441x705
Some people like them, some people don't. Most guys enjoy larger breasts but plenty prefer flat chests. As a guy I can say that no one characteristic makes or breaks a potential partner unless it has extremely deep ties in our tastes. i.e. Though I prefer shorter women, I can date a female taller than me if she is appealing in ways that outweigh my preference. I refuse to go out with girls that dye their hair unnatural colours though.

(flat chests master race)
>>
Some do.

I personally prefer smaller tits over bigger ones. Even a couple little bumps with nipples look fine to me. What I can't abide is sag/droop.
>>
>>16486376
slut detected
>>
As others have said, some like it and others don't. I like girls who look cute and look younger than they really are, so if they're flat chested it works with their look. I'm more of a ass man myself though. If the girl looks cute, has a nice butt and is flat chested, I'm into her.
>>
File: this is probably a trap.png (523 KB, 756x703) Image search: [Google]
this is probably a trap.png
523 KB, 756x703
Flat is justice though

Any other opinion is objectively shit.
>>
No real man hates any woman for a reason like that.
>>
>>16487078
>real man
kek
>>
There are two kind of men on earth, the ones who like asses and the ones who likes boobs.

People like me who like asses don't give a shit about flat chests.
>>
Personally I really dig C-cup. Everything over that is too big. My current gf has literally almost no tits, and it's fine really I don't care that much. But tits are nice yes.

It's ass where it's really at though
>>
>>16487567
For me it's never about the ass or tits but the face.
>>
You'll get all the nice pedohiles that feed you candy and dress you in lolita.
>>
I love em' all. But that's me and I barely have an interest in girls, they intimidate me.
>>
>>16486411
Only acceptable answer.
>>
Every single flat chest thread is always going to be

>some do, some don't (but I don't actually know any that do)
or
>I don't mind either way...but I prefer bigger boobs.

So stop.
>>
File: ayyy_lmao.jpg (551 KB, 1280x1803) Image search: [Google]
ayyy_lmao.jpg
551 KB, 1280x1803
>like flat chested girls with nice asses
>gf has a small ass and large breasts
>>
>>16485833
I love/hate one, but it has little to do with her flat chest.
>>
>>16485833
my previous bfs never really cared. Only thing I remember is asking them how my tits were, and they usually answered like "they're meh" but it didn't destroy my ego.

I know my tits are meh. But at least my hips filled out *barely now* in adulthood. And I'm not a psycho cunt either so there's that. My current bf loves gigantic tits, but I don't have them. He's lucky my pussy is fire tho. Pretty sure that would suffice over big tits.

I had a previous weirdo bf who liked me looking like a little girl but that relationship was really overwhelming and borderline abusive. I got out of that shit quick. Usually dudes who aren't into the whole little breast/little girl shit actually treated me better than guys that do worship the small tit.
>>
>>16488266
>my pussy on fire tho

You don't sound like a keeper
>>
>>16488268
eh im joking. you've liked me in other threads pegasus. we've talked before and you don't even know it.
>>
File: 1d9.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1d9.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
>>16488271
I dont understand sarcasm because I'm 100% serious ninja
>>
>>16485833
Loved flat chests since I was 14. Good shit. I wanted to fuck some 20 yr old flatties when I was working a summer job at a camp.
>>
>>16488279
Seriously though, she doesn't sound like a keeper.
>>
File: 1446059386500.jpg (558 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1446059386500.jpg
558 KB, 850x1202
>>16488283
What you keep and I keep may be quite different my friend!
>>
I like it when it fits their physique (slim/athletic)

Flat chest + high body fat is hard to work
>>
>>16488283
She does to me. Articulate, feisty, sensible. What's not to like.
>>
>>16488294
You cant put your dick in her

she may as well be dead desu
>>
>>16488306
I only put my dick in fake chicks a la sex doll with fleshlight. Real ones are too much work to maintain.
>>
>>16488314
So are fleshlights

I have a Stoya one that's been untouched because i hate cleaning them
>>
>>16488323
>cleaning vs the complex relationship dynamic of having to guess how another person thinks or feels, making moves, either it happens or get rejected cause "its a week from my period so I dont feel like it tonight".

I'll take cleaning the fleshlight for $500, Alex.
>>
>>16488338
>moving my mouth vs cleaning and starching a fleshlight then letting it dry for hours unusable

I'll take dildo for 500
>>
>>16488349
One requires emotional investment, the other requires you doing it and then cleaning it while you play video games.

Take a guess.
>>
File: 79664.jpg (157 KB, 735x549) Image search: [Google]
79664.jpg
157 KB, 735x549
>>16485833
All my girlfriends so far had big breasts, I'm really into girls with flat chest/small boobs nowadays because i never had any experience with that.

Besides, pic related.
>>
Chicks with small breasts are amazing because they're so insecure that they'll date any kind of guy that shows them any attention.

And they fuck very well.
>>
>>16485833
I would never date one unless she has an ass for dayz ... i mean days and days of ass that and her personality....
>>
>>16485833
nope. its all about proportion. if youre that bothered, work on your booty as that is something you have some measure of control over. a fine ass makes up for most things
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.