[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I don't normally ever come here but this is kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 42806.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
42806.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Hey /adv/, I don't normally ever come here but this is kind of a big deal and I don't know where to go. I got sperm-swaggled by a girl in the middle of the night and I didn't know until recently when I was accused of rape and she was pregnant for months. This isn't about the criminal side, but rather, how much am I legally required to be involved in all of this? It's extremely unfair and I wanna know if I can go to court to completely absolve myself of the issue.
Pic related.
>>
You can ask for a DNA test. That'd be step one.

Otherwise lawyer up.
>>
>>16485762
Thanks. I'm kind of at a loss for what to do, so you're really helping a dude out.
>>
http://www.mommyish.com/2011/11/23/woman-steals-ex-boyfriends-sperm-has-twins-sues-for-child-support-836/
>>
>>16485757
Is leaving the country and relocating a possibility?

Judges are notoriously in favor of men paying for children, even when not they are not biologically the father. Under no circumstance should you help with the pregnancy, or take on a fatherly role, as this can fuck you financially, and legally.

Tell her you will not acknowledge the child until a paternity test is done. If the kid isn't yours, great; if it is, I would move to a country in which I cannot be pursued for child support. Considering men have no say in reproductive rights, I wouldn't even feel remorse, especially when the mother waited months to tell me.

Considering this gash also is accusing you of rape... Fuck her.
>>
>>16485811
Thankfully I don't think the situation is as insane as this one. But it is alarming.
>>16485816
It's a possibility, but obviously fuck that. And it's not that she's crying rape, in fact she says it was consensual and in some ways she kind of lied about that too. But the parents are, but they don't have a case for that. The issue is all about how financially responsible I am for it. I haven't touched the situation at all, or spoken to them about it, and I don't plan to until I get a lawyer.
>>
>>16485811
Reading this made my blood boil
>>
>>16485842
>>16485757

So what actually happened? She jacked you off while you were asleep or what?
>>
>>16485919
I woke up to her grinding next to me, pants off. I think she was just trying to get frisky, and we were in the room with a group of people sleeping, one of which was her own boyfriend. I didn't wanna make a scene so i was hesitant on stopping it, and also she was hot, but I did stop it. She also told me she was on birth control so I knew that after that I could cut contact cause that's a crazy situation that I wanted no part of, and I was friends with her boyfriend. We didn't have sex, it was all hands but my dick was on her butt. The boyfriend knew about all this afterwards, but somehow nobody got that she was pregnant when she skipped her period for like 3 months, and they waited until AFTER to tell me that she stopped taking it that month in specific. So now I'm being held responsible for something that wasn't my fault in the first place.
>>
>>16485941

So she got preggers just from grinding her ass on your dick? God damn that seems highly unlikely, but if thats true then the RNG gods got you good
>>
>>16485961
It is a shame that I couldn't apply this luck to something like Monster Hunter, the forces that be simply hate me it seems.
>>
>>16485961
>>
>>16485941
How do you know it's your kid? Even if you did have sex, it could be his/the bf. Get a test, if you didn't have sex it likely isn't yours
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.