[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to get sick or have some medical condition in two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sick-Article-201408261332.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Sick-Article-201408261332.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
I need to get sick or have some medical condition in two days so I could have a reason not to attend a meeting.

I am trying to get a cold by not wearing anything warm, taking freezing showers, sleeping without cloths/bed sheets but nothing is working as of the moment.

Someone suggested I break my thumb, but I am afraid of complications that could arise.

Faking it is not an option.

Ideas ? Suggestions ?
>>
File: 1448088428920.jpg (22 KB, 336x347) Image search: [Google]
1448088428920.jpg
22 KB, 336x347
nigger are you serious
>>
>>16484953
Yes.
>>
>>16484942
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier just to go to the meeting?

And by the way, that is not how you catch a cold, though it might produce pneumonia.
>>
>>16484987
I have private reasons for not wanting to attend it.

How does one catch a cold than ?
>>
>>16484993
start licking doorknobs to public bathrooms
>>
>>16484953
Todd?
>>
you can get a high fever by eating a raw potato.

christ man, this is high school 101
>>
>>16485010
He wants the common cold, not AIDS.
>>
>>16484993
By coming in contact with the airborne virus that causes it, when your immune system is low. Neither of those things can be engineered.
>>
>>16485020
lol'd
>>
>>16484942
Please explain why you don't want to go there and why faking is not an option.
>>
>>16484942
Irritate your gag reflex like crazy so you'll be vomitting at will
>>
>>16484942
You can rub your face in mine if you want. I have a terrible cold.
>>
kill yourself then ull never have to attend any meeting ever

or food poisoning. expired milk ez
>>
Eat a cigarette the day of. You'll puke.
>>
>>16485493
This.
Eat half of it, though, same result without feeling so terrible.
Also, depending on how committed you are to not attending, deprive yourself of sleep for three or four days prior to the meeting, eat poorly, and you're all set.
Oh, and if you want to look like absolute dogshit, on the morning of the day of the meeting, after completing the aforementioned preparation, go for a run.
There you go.
>>
>>16485322
Fuck Im sick, if it was possible I would give you my cold.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.