[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to find a person who would donate some money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1
File: iu-2.jpg (54 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
iu-2.jpg
54 KB, 584x358
Where to look? Needs to be online, most likely. It's not a very big sum, but considerable. Where should I look? I am someone with mental health issue who needs urgent help. I would be willing to share info about myself and my situation to receive help and to make a person more or less sure that I am honest.
>>
More details
>>
I see only one option so far to get money sent to me - Western Union, because of different reasons. One of which is I don't have a bank account where I am (UK).
>>
>>16484517
I'd try not to give out too much information, until and if I am able to find someone. I need a bit more than 100$.
>>
>>16484526
Why should someone donate to you? Why do you deserve someone's charity?
>>
>>16484531
Maybe someone knows about mental issues and how they can affect lives and would sympathise with my story. It would be clear that I'm being real if a person would have a chat with me about it.
>>
>>16484531
Y work when you can get pity money
>>
>>16484543
Is that what you're going to tell your potential donor? "Feel bad for me and give me money"? Anyone who can truly empathise with you is unlikely to be in a position where they can give you money, if it's really as bad as you're making it out to be
>>
>>16484531
I think it depends on a person, whether they think I deserve it or not. Many think that mental health issues, mine in particular, aren't real and just an excuse or happen because of bad parenting, despite all the evidence, so I don't expect everyone to understand.
>>
>>16484550
Well, I have spent way more than that on services to get help. If someone was able to be lacking of understanding and compassion as I saw it happen, then I think it's possible that someone would be willing to balance it out by being the opposite for free.
>>
>>16484512
>inb4 I need weed because I have self diagnosed anxiety

Fuck you OP, go to a doctor if the problem is that severe. Otherwise, get a job and quit being an entitled piece of shit
>>
Hey I used to have issues myself. My psych recommended I get a job and so I went and got a job at a local dry cleaner in Cleveland. It has helped me a lot and I think I can help you with a few bucks. Look up Cleveland Steamer and give me a call tomorrow. We can figure out where to send the money from there.
>>
>>16484550
If I don't get helped, it's unlikely that others like me will, because I will not be able to say what needs to be said, so others like me will unlikely able to as well. I can create value by solving my issue and then showing others that it's possible and sharing what I've learned. It's all connected.
>>
>>16484568
http://www.clevelandsteamercleaner.com this?
It's very hard to talk with people I don't know using phone for me, also I don't have any money on my phone. I wouldn't want anyone to send anything until you chat and make sure it's me and I'm real. I can chat in gmail.
>>
>>16484568
I can send an email. Let me know, if you were serious. I use text with everyone.
>>
>>16484582
Hey, bud. I'm, uh....pretty sure he was making a joke. If I remember right, a "cleveland steamer" is some sort of erotic face/chest-shitting. I mean, I guess he could have been legit, but....

It is highly, highly unlikely that you'll find a willing donor through internet interviews. And a lot of this depends on just WHAT you need money for. I recommend any Christian charitable organizations in the area; although this is likely due to my long time volunteering in these things in my area. In other places, I'm sure they may be shitty.

If you need help with rent money, groceries, etc you're much more likely to receive help than if you're needing a quick set of xany bars or a half of bud.

Good luck, homie.
>>
>>16484623
> Hey, bud. I'm, uh....pretty sure he was making a joke.
Possibly.
> If you need help with rent money, groceries, etc you're much more likely to receive help than if you're needing a quick set of xany bars or a half of bud.
Yes, it's exactly rent money and food we're talking about here.
>>
>>16484629
>Yes, it's exactly rent money and food we're talking about here.

Very good. I apologize for the implied assumption that you were looking for other things. Although I have reason for this mistaken assumption, it is unfair to you. I don't know you.

As I said, I reckon the best avenue of approach will be a Christian charity. I've volunteered hundreds or thousands of hours at a local food pantry, and I'll certainly say that assistance with getting your grub on is the easiest to get. Cash for rent is more difficult- utilities are about in the middle of the two.

I understand that you'll probably be frustrated by folks saying "just get a job faggot". Don't completely ignore them! Of course it is a bit unreasonable to expect you to be able to secure a job (much less a pay advance!) within the next couple days, and your need may be much more dire than that. Even so, you certainly need to begin looking for employment. I also understand that it will likely be horrifically difficult for you, given what you've said and portrayed about your social ability/tendencies.

Still do it, man. I've got some experience with mental aberrations. Steady employment absolutely played a large part in giving myself the tools to crawl out of the disgusting and contemptible pit of despair and depression I was in.

It'll get easier. Couple months and you might even find a perverse pleasure in social interaction you never knew you could have.
>>
>>16484641
>Couple months and you might even find a perverse pleasure in social interaction you never knew you could have.
Won't happen like that, man. I ever knew things like this are not possible for me. I can get help though (other help), but first I need that money. Thanks for your input.
>>
>>16484641
I know many people who have trouble holding a job, similarly like me. Only it's worse for me than for many. I won't even be able to buy a bus ticket to go anywhere, much less to last a week until I get paid. I'm risking with my ass here.
>>
>>16484662
Well, certainly not with that attitude!

That was only partly a joke. I know you've probably heard that a lot, and you think it is a steaming pile of shit.

But I've absolutely known for a fact that I couldn't change; that I'd continue to despise nearly everyone around me and dearly wish every moment I was around another person that I was somewhere alone.

And now I have a radically different worldview; I hold genuine positive regard for everyone around me. Radically altering my worldview and perception was time-consuming and mentally strenuous, but I did it.

Of course it is absolutely impossible to properly compare our mental aberrations if we were intimate friends; much less here on an anonymous imageboard.

But I had some nasty fucking things I excised from my own head. That I evicted as if they were bad tenants.

I cannot believe that each other human does not possess this capability. Not at this time.

I may appear less sympathetic than most that have shared in misfortune similar than yours. But I want nothing more than for you to contribute to humanity's social, technological, and spiritual evolution. The same thing I want for everyone, including myself.
>>
>>16484641
>I understand that you'll probably be frustrated by folks saying "just get a job faggot".
It would hardly frustrate me compared to being with no money on the streets in winter.
I know that people donate money for different things online, kickstarter and all that. Maybe I should add a question "what's the best way to ask?" to my original question.
>>
>>16484696
>But I want nothing more than for you to contribute to humanity's social, technological, and spiritual evolution. The same thing I want for everyone, including myself.
Good thing you've mentioned those things. It's what I want to do. It's for those things I need some financial help. What I wrote here >>16484573
>>
>>16484731
>give me money so I can contribute to society
that's not how this works
>>
>>16484737
>that's not how this works
People give money to all kinds of things like that, kickstarter and all that. First people collect money there, then someone does something with it. I am well equipped to help people like myself.
>>
>>16484774
Well, kickstarter shouldn't be considered a donation service. It is more properly titled crowdfunding. The big difference is there is a tangible product promised to the group of "investors" after a period of time. A personal donation to you would not have this tangible product. Kickstarter is a poor comparison.

As I said earlier, the best chance you have with rent/grocery assistance are Christian charities in your area. In addition, you should thoroughly research your government assistance options like EBT or things of that nature.

Again, I find it insanely unlikely for you to find a donor through internet search. If there was an environment in which well-off folks were likely to donate to those they felt deserving, it would be well-advertised and heavily-saturated. There isn't a venue like this, anyway.

I'm sorry, man. The odds are stacked very highly against you finding exactly what you're looking for.

Oh, I just saw you're in the UK. Your options for governmental assistance should be better; yes? I don't have any specifics on that, being in the southern US.
>>
>>16484801
>The big difference is there is a tangible product promised to the group of "investors" after a period of time. A personal donation to you would not have this tangible product.
I know of a kickstarter project where a person who was supposed to do a tangible product didn't do it (at the very least didn't do it in time passing all possible deadlines), and nothing happened, they kept the money. So there's no guarantee there.
> If there was an environment in which well-off folks were likely to donate to those they felt deserving, it would be well-advertised and heavily-saturated. There isn't a venue like this, anyway.
There are very similar things, but I can't use them. And with kickstarter there is no good way to define a final product precisely. People who are paying largely rely on author's promises.
>>
>>16484820
Yes, okay, I will concede that plenty of kickstarter projects do not deliver what they promise.

But you see, there's a tangible product being PROMISED, one that is reasonably believed to be viable and likely to be completed.

If you were to use an avenue similar to this, what tangible would you promise? What could you promise? And if this was possible, would it be effective?

What you're suggesting is a far cry from someone setting up a kickstarter reboot for a popular, somewhat forgotten series or an idealistic concept that they fail to deliver on either through design (making the whole project a scam; are you looking to scam folks?) or through circumstance/incompetence.

>There are very similar things, but I can't use them

Could you name some of them? I can't think of anything like this. And why are you barred from using these services?
>>
>>16484801
>Again, I find it insanely unlikely for you to find a donor through internet search. If there was an environment in which well-off folks were likely to donate to those they felt deserving, it would be well-advertised and heavily-saturated. There isn't a venue like this, anyway.
Yes, didn't think there is.
>I'm sorry, man. The odds are stacked very highly against you finding exactly what you're looking for.
Too bad for me.
>Oh, I just saw you're in the UK. Your options for governmental assistance should be better; yes? I don't have any specifics on that, being in the southern US.
Not for me right now.
>>
>>16484842
>But you see, there's a tangible product being PROMISED, one that is reasonably believed to be viable and likely to be completed.
Ok, then possibly I will have to promise something. But it's not a lot of money I'm talking about here. I can definitely promise that I will continue moving forward and won't go homeless for a week if I get that money. It will have to be a nice person, so I think I'd continue communicating with them. Like I wrote, I can prove that I'm being real, a scammer wouldn't be able to fake it. I'm suffering from a real thing.
>>
I may be able help, as I have suffered from similar issues, and as such, empathize.

Before I provide my e-mail address, please answer the following questions, if you can do so with minimal discomfort.

1. Which mental illness do you suffer from?
2. Which medications do you need?
3. How much money do you need? Please list amounts and purpose.
4. Do you intend to pay this money back?
5. Would it be possible to pay these bills myself, on your behalf, with my debit card, or do you absolutely need cash?
6. Could you please use a trip?

Thank you.
>>
>>16484890
\1. Which mental illness do you suffer from? All of them
2. Which medications do you need? Morphine
3. How much money do you need? Please list amounts and purpose. 6 million dollars for fun
4. Do you intend to pay this money back? No
5. Would it be possible to pay these bills myself, on your behalf, with my debit card, or do you absolutely need cash?
I NEED CASH
6. Could you please use a trip?
Yes
>>
>>16484890
1. Need to feel that you're real to answer.
2. See 1
3. Answered above.
4. Haven't thought about it, so far I thought no.
5. Cash.
6. ?
>>
>>16484890
I would likely prefer to answer 1 and 2 privately anyway.
>>
>>16484957
anon mongololian beef marinade forum...

why cash and not a card?
>>
>>16484933
Why being secretive? You're anonymous on an anonymous board.
>>
>>16484980
> Why being secretive? You're anonymous on an anonymous board.
Do you ever think a couple of steps further?
>>
>>16484974
>why cash and not a card?
I pay for rent with cash.
>>
>>16484842
>Could you name some of them? I can't think of anything like this. And why are you barred from using these services?
That would be me giving answers. I think I was supposed to get advice here? Don't miss what I already wrote, please.

Any more ideas? Is this sum, a bit more than a 100$, big for you guys? How much do you earn a month here? Please share.
>>
>>16485006
Would it be possible, for me, to write your landlord a check, and provide you with gift cards to a grocer of your choice?

I want to help you, but you have to understand my reluctance to simply wire you money.
>>
>>16485050
that would be us answering questions and not giving advice, big guy.
>>
>>16485050
I've provided the most (at least, in terms of raw text) advice here; followed your reasoning and gave what I have found to be the most effective way of receiving assistance.

I've read everything that you've posted carefully.

I have a hard time believing a place serving the dedicated purpose of connecting rich philanthropists with the needy. I've been in the business of helping poorer folk for a long time now. Going on 6-7 years since I've contributed a large part of my time to it. And I ain't seen anything like you're describing.

Of course, you don't have to tell me what these things are. You've got no obligation. Myself, I won't even use a friend's EBT/foodstamp card for a quick snack if offered; much less actually request any assistance. This isn't for personal benefit; but because I'm curious and I could help others with the information, provided you'll relinquish it.

Like I said, you ain't gotta do shit if you don't want to. But it isn't conducive to receiving advice or tangible assistance if you're going to imply that the person expending the most effort on your behalf hasn't tried their best to understand the issues at hand, even when you've put them as intentionally vaguely as you have.
>>
>>16485095
I pay cash for rent. If you want to help me, then let's move to a private conversation. Give me your email if you're really able to help, if it's not sensitive or something. I'll email you right away.
>>
>>16485095
I'm reluctant to believe that you're honest too, goes both ways. So let's chat.
>>16485116
>I have a hard time believing a place serving the dedicated purpose of connecting rich philanthropists with the needy. I've been in the business of helping poorer folk for a long time now. Going on 6-7 years since I've contributed a large part of my time to it.
If you have the money, let's have a private exchange using email. I'll share more that way if you like.
>>
>>16485116
>I've read everything that you've posted carefully.
Thank you very much for that. But I need what I need. I have asked where do I find someone who would wire me that money and how to ask to get it. I know people are getting the money for things like treatments, my needs are not very different, so it maybe hard, but I have to try.
I did not put vaguely the most important part. That's pretty clear.
>>
>>16485095
>Would it be possible, for me, to write your landlord a check, and provide you with gift cards to a grocer of your choice?
>I want to help you, but you have to understand my reluctance to simply wire you money.
Sending a check to a landlord... That's weird, man. Why not send someone to my house to make sure I spend the money like I've said I will then? (I'm joking.) Come on, man. I'm being serious here. I need help, not distrust or management.
>>
>>16485116
I will just tell you that there are services that crowd fund people's treatments. No way there is a "tangible product promised". Those things are not a lot more tangible than what I'm saying here. I am tangible too, for someone who wants to help someone with a real problem who really needs help. Yes, there are people who require difficult surgeries and treatments, but at this point I require money for rent, to be able to later solve my problem. If my life isn't worth anything, then sure, it's not tangible. Otherwise I I'm here and I'm very tangible. For some people 125$ are nothing, I'm sure. Who knows, maybe someone lost their child to suicide and he was someone like me with the same issue who needed help and didn't get it. If I don't get this help, I don't know where I may end up. It may be very bad.
>>
OP, why do you think someone will sponsor you?
I mean, I have some issues too, but intstead of begging for easy money online for my meds, I work my ass off. Maybe you should try that,
>>
It happens often when people say they kind of want to help, but then they came up with reasons not to and they rationalise it. I'm getting the kind of vibe from some of the statements here. Like "I want to help, but instead of sending you money I want to send a check to your mum, how about that?". I don't want this. I'm not 10 years old and sending checks to my mom is not what I want. If that's all I'll get then I may as well promise something tangible.

>>16485336
>OP, why do you think someone will sponsor you?
I have tried to answer before, just the comment above yours, for example.
>I mean, I have some issues too, but intstead of begging for easy money online for my meds, I work my ass off. Maybe you should try that,
Some issues. You don't have my issues. If you did, you'd be sitting exactly where I am now having exactly the same problem I am having, and going to work wouldn't be an option, because that's the way things are.
>>
>>16485104
To give me advice you have to answer those questions to yourselves then.

>>16485336
Do you believe that there's some kind of predetermined thing in our world? Something like when you hold a ball and then let it go, it will drop on the ground and its motion will be predetermined by laws of physics. In the same way, then, it could be said that my situation is predetermined and you're trying to convince me that instead of dropping down as a ball I should be dropping up, and I'm trying to tell you that IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. I can maybe adjust my trajectory a bit, but it's impossible for me to defy the laws of physics. Going to work is exactly that. Either I'm going to drop and break or I'm going to drop and bounce back. But I'm not going to drop upwards.
>>
>>16484512
> I am someone with mental health issue who needs urgent help.
I'm sure if you did need help that it is mainly free. So I do not understand why you would need money. If support is basically free.
>>
>>16485386
>>16485356
It's your fault that you don't have money for rent or any friend/family member to borrow money from. You ask, quite arrogantly, for not a small sum of money and try to play pity card 'maybe it will prompt me to suicide!'. You should have thought about that before you spent your money, at least by securing a friend who's willing to help you.

I lost my brother to suicide, and yet I don't feel sorry for you, nor do I care if you commit or not. You are an adult person and should take care of yourself, not expect other (strange) people to give you money and nanny you.

I don't think anybody from /adv/ would be wiling to donate, since we have no way to check how truthful you are, and if I'm to be honest, I would rather donate to an animal shelter, than to some sketchy 4channer, and I'm sure many people would share my sentiments.
>>
>>16485411
I do not understand why you do not understand this.
>>
>>16485428
I have read your reply. Thank you.
>>
>>16485431
I get free mental health care as a poor adult.
>>
>>16485431
Because why donate to someone in trouble. When what they require is actually free especially in the UK. So why ask for help when it is clearly in front of you the entire time.
>>
>>16485524
>Because why donate to someone in trouble.
Well said. Well said.
>>
>>16484512
obvious junkie
>>
>>16485552
>obvious junkie
he's lying about his mental problems. wants to get a free treatment.
>>
>>16485561
We have no way to check. Let's just assume that he's lying. Free treatments aren't infinite, you know? This sketchy guy gets one and then someone truthful will have to wait 3 years for his.
>>
Hi, I would donate to you, but I can't right now. I don't think you're faking anything, I think you really need help. Others should be aware that people don't always get free treatment when they want it. It's only free when you get to see an actual specialist who can help, but that's not automatic at all. It should not be assumed that all people can get help they need when they need it just because it's "free". That's wrong.
>>
>>16485667
You will regret it trust me you will regret giving this fuck a fucking penny.
>>
>>16485705
And why is that? He is not forcing anyone to donate anything. He is asking how to find someone who would and how to ask or what to offer in return. Why do you care if someone helps him or not? I'm not feeling forced to do anything. No one is forcing poor people to donate.
>>
Make a tumblr blog. Start reblogging/posting about random liberal issues (gender, LGBT rights socialism, mental health care mainly). Make sure to include in your blog description that you suffer from these mental health issues no matter how severe and various things like that.

After you get a decent following, make a huge-ass post detailing your problems and saying "I NEED money and I'm too mentally impaired/too gay to do it :(" with a link to a kickstarter or paypal for donation. Money will usually come. They'll usually ignore things like "oh the treatment's free but I need money because reasons" if they see things like "mentally impaired" and the like.

I shit you not I regularly see those things get a few hundred dollars, often in the thousands.
>>
>>16485978
Thanks a lot, this is real advice. I can't collect a decent following in time though. That's the point of my issue. If I could, I wouldn't be in a situation I'm in, man. But thank you a lot anyway.
>>
I like this guy. He seems honest and seems like he knows something.
>>
To me it's very hard to understand why some people wrote that they want to help me and then they disappeared. Is it something I wrote? Why? Can anyone explain to me? Anyone who said those things? Why asking questions if you didn't plan to help?
>>
>>16486267
They didn't intend to help you in the first place m8

You won't get money from 4chan, I'm afraid
>>
>>16486276
Thx m8. That's what I thought, but I needed to ask anyway. Sometimes I want to live in a world without people who do that, like for 5 minutes.
>>
>>16486283
>Thx m8. That's what I thought, but I needed to ask anyway. Sometimes I want to live in a world without people who do that, like for 5 minutes.
This was in reply to the first part of your comment. Whether I will get money from 4chan or not... that's another thing. Call me stupid but if I was this not serious about it, I wouldn't have showed up here.
>>
Why do I think someone will sponsor me? Why a bunch of bots who could care less about mental health, who could care less about even reading the thread before posting should be deciding what should happen? So many people don't even care enough to read. I'm answering stupid careless questions. Why cash, why this, why I can't use that. Stupid questions. I don't want people like this to help me. I DON'T. Sure these people don't have money to spend if they can't even read properly and are missing vital details. If they are missing parts of what I wrote, there's no way they are able to understand. It's not 4chan. I'm on 4chan and I'm not like this.
>>
That guy with a check is silly. He thought, for some reason, that his check from god knows where would clear here.

> since we have no way to check how truthful you are
You have lots of ways to check (how about using your brain, communication skills). You don't have anything to donate even if you wanted to, so why should I care.
>>
>>16485428
>You ask, quite arrogantly, for not a small sum of money and try to play pity card 'maybe it will prompt me to suicide!'. You should have thought about that before you spent your money, at least by securing a friend who's willing to help you.
Yes, very arrogantly. Excuse me for daring to ask for money when I don't have any. Forgot to ask for your permission.
>>16485428
>I lost my brother to suicide, and yet I don't feel sorry for you, nor do I care if you commit or not. You are an adult person and should take care of yourself, not expect other (strange) people to give you money and nanny you.
You don't have any money to spend. And it would be bad to take it from you. Yes, what an achievement it would be if no one nannies me. It's best if I just kill myself like your brother.
>>
>>16484890
>Would it be possible to pay these bills myself, on your behalf, with my debit card
Please, next time first make sure you have money that you haven't just seen in your dreams, only then start dreaming of helping anyone with your mighty debit card and writing about it. That'd be great.
>>
>>16485428
>and if I'm to be honest, I would rather donate to an animal shelter
If I'm to be honest, your brother should have offed you instead. And then he should have taken a dog from animal shelter who would love him, then should have donated any of your money to animal shelter.
>>
>>16484512
Get a fucking job. I have depression, anxiety and I am bipolar. I get up every single day to go to work and provide for myself. Do NOT PITY THIS FOOL. HE IS PROBABLY TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE FOR DRUG MONEY. Lazy asshole.
>>
>>16486821
DON'T PITY ME, unless you want this guy to use caps more.
>>
>>16486914
Get off your ass and get a job. Maybe your problem isn't mental illness as much as laziness and ignorance.
>>
>>16486922
My problem is few people like you who can figure out what my problem is.
>>
>>16486931
Asking random people for money on 4chan without being straight up about what the fuck you need the money for is shady as fuck.
>>
>>16486935
Buy yourself a pair of glasses, do me a favour.
>>
>>16486821
Don't respond to OP, he's passive aggressive and salty as fuck because people don't care about him or about his money related problems. He's been bumping this thread, writting bitter respones to posters who have abandoned the ship hours ago.
>>
>>16486975
Do not respond to my thread, please. Nothing to see here.
>>
I recently became financially independent. I'm saving money for a car so I'm living modestly. My parents still like to help me out with things, like paying my cellphone bill and giving me gas money whenever I visit. Is it rude for me to accept the help now that I don't really need it?
>>
>>16487040
no, it's not, as long your parents can afford to help you, it's okay.
>>
>>16487064
>no, it's not, as long your parents can afford to help you, it's okay.
If someone can afford to donate to me, it's OK. Just look at some of the responses accusing me of trying to get money to buy drugs. This is what I have to deal with sometimes. I need that help to stop people talking similar crap about my mental issues and stop spreading misinformation. I am a good person, worthy of trust.
>>
>>16487135
I wasn't responding to you, that is OP, just to some guy who posted in your thread a related question.

Alas, anon, from what I gather, nobody here wants/or can afford to donate you. What is understandable of course, because 4chan isn't a charity. Try to look for other sources of income.
>>
>>16487152
From what I gather, dear anon, once people read all of the crap, they may change their minds. This is not charity, this is supporting what you believe in.
>>
>>16487171
It's doubtful that they will, the thread's been up for hours already and nobody cares to contribute but you and, well, me.

>This is not charity, this is supporting what you believe in.

Charity is exactly that. Supporting financially, or by other means, something you believe in and feel emotional connection strong enough to give your time and/or money. People help children suffering from cancer, war veterans and abandoned puppies. They don't care much about adult people who can't sustain themselves and are behind with rent or whatever, such is life. You come across as a pretentious, entitled person, so your chances to get some monnies are getting smaller and smaller.

Here's what to do instead of pestering strangers on vietnamese image board for money:
>find a job
>borrow from a friend or a family member
>pawn some crap if you have any (a computer or a smartfon, I assume, you must have)
>create a tumblr and work your way up, like some anon already suggested
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.