[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it feels like my gf might be cheating on me, is that already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_sad.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
If it feels like my gf might be cheating on me, is that already a pretty bad sign? She takes forever to text back (hours at minimum, sometimes like a day), I haven't seen her in a few weeks, despite being within 15 min walking distance of her. She says she's always busy.

I'm not trying to sound hyper paranoid, but is there a chance I'm being keked? Posting on this board because from my understanding this is supposed to be serious advice or at least genuinely trying to help me.
>>
She sounds uninterested. Might not be cheating, but that's bad. How long have you dated and how serious is it.
>>
Take control of the relationship and dump her. She'll be shocked and puzzled, and might be intrigued. (She might even come back).

But at least you'll walk a way a man. She's no longer interested mate, there are 3+ billion other fishes in the sea, don't waste your time and value yourself less cause of this one.
>>
>>16484276
We've been together for around 9 months and we spent most of the summer together no problem. I understand we're both in college and we need to do work but holy shit I'm not seeing her. She seems genuinely happy when around me most of the time though.

There was one time I saw her in the library but I'm not sure if she saw me. It was across the library (not that big of one, think college library that is meant to have that floor double as a large, spread out classroom (not lecture hall size, like discussion class size)). I saw her and was planning on going over to talk to her a bit (because why not, she's my girl) after I was done talking to my friend about our assignment, and I didn't see her look at me, but I saw her look in my direction before she picked up her stuff and left. I mean, sometimes I change study locations quick, but seems a bit odd.

Also, since I think this actually is supposed to be a bigger red flag, response time for me texting her, like I said, hour min, usually multiple hours before she will respond or respond with more than one response (you know, have a conversation). When with me, she responds to her phone at least once per hour unless sleeping with me/other physical stuff. I mean I generally text my friends less when she's there, and I think I've heard that this is a red flag.
>>
kek
this ain't fucking primary school
keks together usually spend time together, screwing n stuff, not being too afraid to say hi to each other in the library
kek
>>
>>16484305
If I could tell she was genuinely cheating on me, I would. Heck, if that happens i'd probably try to make a move on my ex. The thing is, I can't tell if she really is and if she is just busy and I'm being overly paranoid that wouldn't really be fair. Also I'm kinda on a lower level in dating. I think I'm considered more attractive than her but I have I guess, behavioral things that pull me down. Let's just say it's difficult for me to find a compatible partner. More difficult than the average straight guy.
>>
>>16484315
The thing is it's not so much that I was too nervous or anything but rather preoccupied. My concern is moreso that she saw me and THAT made her leave (you know, she'd be avoiding me for some reason).
>>
>>16484322
>can't say hi for one minute with gf you should be f*****
>girl potentially runs away from you for whatever reason

come on ma nigga.
>>
OP you're dumb, for several reasons

1. Not calling her out on this

2. Pretending the situation will get better if you do nothing

3. Ignoring evidence that is in your face. She isn't even reaching out to you man, something is obviously up

4. Looking for some divine reason/closure that will make you feel ok about breaking up with her. You aren't going to find it man, or if you do it's not going to make you feel better.
>>
>>16484420
> not calling her out on this
I am, but I want input from others, hence the point of this board.
> pretending it will get better if you do nothing
See above.
> ignoring evidence
I'm not ignoring it so much as not trying to just run with it. If I was ignoring it, would I mention it here?
> divine reason for breaking up
I just don't think it's legitimate to do that in the current state of our relationship.
>>
>>16484424

I meant when it first happened. Not several weeks into her vanishing. You have her on a pedastal and are refusing to take care of yourself anon. Stop putting her feelings over yours, she obviously doesn't treat you the same way you treat her or she would have noticed or asked about you guys not hanging out over several weeks.
>>
1. Have you fucked her?

No?

LEAVE
>>
>>16484270
Stop texting her so much. Girls need time and space to miss you and to wonder about you. Let her pursue you. Let her do 85% of the calling and texting. The quickest way to get someone's attention, is to remove yours.
>>
>>16484429
I mean, we're busy (ish) college students so I don't expect to be able to hang out every weekend but this is like a 3 week gap. Even if I was going to dump her I'd at least have to see her again to do it like a man and not dump her over text/phone like a little bitch.
>>16484439
I have, just not that recently. And even then, we did have sex one of the last times we hung out.
>>16484442
I don't try to text her much. Only a few times a week, if that. Mostly to ask if she wants to actually do something.
> Let her pursue you
Thanks for trying to give at least actual advice that's more than a word unlike this guy >>16484439
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.