[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have FWB >Banged only a handful of times >Some random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: cinderella-girls-2-8.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cinderella-girls-2-8.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>have FWB
>Banged only a handful of times
>Some random guy came up to me in public and told me she has genital and oral herpes
>She herself just randomly brought up with me that she has hsv1 (oral herpes) but said she was clean

What the fuck do I do? She had dry as fuck cracked lips and we made out for hours and she went down on me for 30 fucking minutes. I just found out oral herpes (cold sores) can GIVE you genital herpes if you get oral sex

What the fuck? Why did nobody tell me this? why did she not tell me this? This is the first girl ive ever had sex with and my life is already fucking over?

It's been a week since and I have had a few things happen to my body but im not sure if they're related (itchy everywhere, one, single red bump a few inches below my belly button that seemed like an ingrown hair that went away in 1 or 2 days)

I'm just sitting here crying trying to figure out if my life is over. Fuck. I hate this. I should have never left 2D. ;_;
>>
If you're male it's not a big deal.

Hope you learned from your newbie mistake OP. It's fine to be a little more choosy with your sexual partners.
>>
Get tested but you're probably fine
>>
>>16484035
How the fuck am I suppose to know what's good or not? She's not a huge slut or anything but its very questionable that a random guy in public walks up to me and happens to know her name and where shes from and tells me that shit
>>
>>16484039
I want to, but apparently the tests arent accurate and theres no point unless you have "herpes bumps" which i dont have yet
>>
>Why did nobody tell me this?
Because you have shitty parents.
>>
>>16484131
yeah no kidding man
>>
File: foto_12_3.jpg (277 KB, 1595x1125) Image search: [Google]
foto_12_3.jpg
277 KB, 1595x1125
Go get the Gardasil vaccine. It may prevent the diseases from "taking"
>>
>>16484140
Is that a picture of zoomed in nutworms or something?
>>
>>16484146
It's a young Neanderthal who went exploring in a cave, got himself trapped upsidedown, and fossilized.
>>
>>16484146
Looks to me like some kind of mineral deposit on a human skull
>>
>>16484024

typically the onset of herpes is pretty quick and is accompanied with flu like symptoms and swollen lymph nodes. herpes blisters aren't these small little red spots, they're big, swollen, painful blisters. being itchy all over doesn't mean you have herpes, though you could probably stand for better hygiene and lotion.

go get tested if you want to know for sure

your life isn't over if you have herpes. it's a pretty common thing and once you get on meds you will have fewer outbreaks.
>>
>>16484172
No decent, self respecting woman is going to have herpes or marry a guy with herpes. It's just fucking depressing man. I'm done for.

Actually have been considering suicide for the past few days
>>
>>16484180

god you're such a whiny petulant child

no decent self respecting woman would put up with a sniveling, defeatist little coward

if you really truly thing that out of the thousands of diseases that can inflict the human body that fucking herpes is the one worth throwing in the towel then you need to check your shit

there are people out there with chronic, terminal illness who lead fulfilling lives and find true love and happiness and you're over here shitting your pants because you might, MIGHT have herpes. there's dudes out here who are wheelchair bound who get up every day and make the most out of their situation, what's your fucking excuse?

possibly having herpes isn't what's going to stop you from having a relationship, your shitty attitude will be
>>
>>16484192
>not being able to get a self respecting wife with standards who cant find a guy who doesnt have herpes
>"Fulfilling life"

lel opie just killing you're self :)
>>
File: 1447866394144.jpg (10 KB, 267x179) Image search: [Google]
1447866394144.jpg
10 KB, 267x179
>>16484024
>>What the fuck do I do? She had dry as fuck cracked lips and we made out for hours and she went down on me for 30 fucking minutes
enjoy the herpes
>>
>>16484180
>No decent, self respecting woman is going to have herpes or marry a guy with herpes.
She has cold sores. Most people have them. It's genital herpes that you have to worry about. Just get yourself tested, and if you're okay, don't sleep around. If you're infected, there's medication you can take. It doesn't sound like you have anything though.
>>
File: content_aliens-077.jpg (496 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
content_aliens-077.jpg
496 KB, 575x767
>>16484024
That's what you get
>>
Herpes is extremely misunderstood and the amount of misinfo in this thread alone shows that.

I'm a KV with herpes (HSV1 on my genitals). I'll try my best to answer any questions.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>16484792
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>16484140
OP DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.