[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. My wife of 3 weeks went through my phone. Saw a text that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1441555686041.jpg (105 KB, 965x811) Image search: [Google]
1441555686041.jpg
105 KB, 965x811
Fuck.

My wife of 3 weeks went through my phone. Saw a text that at my bachelor party, there were strippers. One of them gave my buddy a blow job.

She's freaking out. She's also freaking out when I told her, yes, the other bachelor parties I had been too involved strippers.

I know this was common knowledge.

We're both 28.

What the fuck man? Anyone know what to do?
>>
sorry when you have a wife, much less a girlfriend, you kind of have to ask them these things beforehand. Because then you're sneaking and possibly breaking boundaries you aren't aware of yet. When you break them its too late though. She'll probably come around eventually, but its fucking stupid you didnt even THINK this could trigger the woman you're in a lifelong monogamous sexual relationship with.

Curiosity: How would you feel if she went behind your back to BBC stripper bachelorette parties and activities like eating out went down.
>>
>>16483984

Here's the thing... I honestly, truly, really won't care.

>hurr durr anon bullshit!

No, that stuff doesn't bug me. Girls night at the strip show with some dicks in the face? Hell, it sounds hilarious.

I'd be much more upset if I found out she was texting with the same guy a ton and shared a bunch of inside jokes.
>>
>>16484006
but even then, just because you're fine with it. Doesn't mean she is. In hind sight don't you think things like these MAYBE should be discussed beforehand with the wife? To make sure shes also under the impression a bachelor party means strippers giving your friends blowjobs ? Like as a human being/ partner she deserves that much, a clarification to prevent any upset..?
>>
>>16484052

You're right. Just because I'm okay with it doesn't make it so for her and its something I should respect. I should have told her ahead of time. Instead of being sneaky.

Sigh. I feel like shit.
>>
Women are wacky. I've been married to my wife seven years, together 14, never cheated, never given her a reason to think I would cheat. Recently became friends with a female co worker. Tried to get my wife to kind of be friends with her to make it easier, even went to her wedding. My wife is still suspicious
I don't get it either, like if I was going to cheat , two things: one, I'm not going to my mistresses wedding, and two I'm not letting you get to know her. And I agree, the things that set my wife off, wouldn't bother me at all. I'm at a total dilemma now, I've been honest with all this with my wife, and it causes some issues, now I want to go for lunch with my friend, but my wife is working the only time it works out. How the fuck do I tell my wife without getting kicked out?
>>
>>16484065
the best you can do now is be on your best non triggering behavior, and be as open and forthcoming with your explanations as possible. dont get angry and storm out if its something you dont want to talk about, give her all she asks to know. Shows you have nothing to hide now. Maybe do something small but nice for her now too, like take her out for lunch or dinner at a place she likes or something. A nice rebonding activity.
>>
>>16484071
I mean like.... you can have friends that are girls. You can just cut off every female you come in contact with because your wife is insecure.
If she loves you, she should trust you. It's just lunch. Talk to her, she can't do this each time you make a female friend
>>
>>16484071
reschedule for a time you can all go?
>>
Acknowledge her feelings, tell her yours--that you feel awful for having made assumptions--and conclude by telling her how you'll fix this in the future, namely by not tagging along anywhere where there are strippers.

Give her a few days to let that apology sink in. That having been said, don't stand there and take it if she tries to heap retribution or further anger at you. She doesn't have to forgive you after a sincere apology but you don't deserve to be attacked after giving one. It's a ceasefire.

Once the air does clear, sit her down and talk about all of the expectations that she does have regarding your interactions with other women. That's obviously a discussion which should have happened during your engagement but you guys fucked that up. Time to get ahead of future issues.
>>
>>16484065
I think it's sweet that you feel bad, most guys would get huffy and puffy and defend it any way they can.
It's good you can recognize your mistake, that's so vital in relationships. You're a good guy, you can work it out
>>
>>16484083
can't just cutt off contact** fuck
>>
>>16484085
It's tough, we live like 1.5 hours apart, we have tried and not worked out, been trying for months, and my wife is pretty clear that she doesn't really care for her anyways, so seems kinda stupid to tag along just to babysit if you have no desire to be there. And honestly, I'd be surprised if I see her once every three or four months in the future , we don't work together anymore, we do talk fairly regular, but never see each other.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.