[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I really love the 'emo' look. (I'm bi) They're all so attractive, and the stereotypical interests line up so perfectly for me. I also appreciate partners that can allow themselves to be emotional. I just don't know how to find these types of people. Are they that rare?

I'm a girl if it matters

TL;DR I want a qt emo bf/gf
>>
Get in a time machine and hit up myspace

Though you'll probably find a few on vampirefreaks still
>>
you will probably won't find them on "normal" places

you will have to go to places where the theme attracts emo people
>>
>>16483650
i think vampire freaks is probably the website you want to go to, i don't know much about it but i just hear a lot of stories.
>>
I dont know about whats up in every city but where i am there is this place in town which is known as the emo street/place or where the emo guys hang out. might be some where you're from.
>>
>>16483656
fkn myspace, I miss that shit. And I totally forgot about vampirefreaks. Also you are EVERYWHERE on this board
>>
>>16483650
>They're all so attractive
ugh you can't be serious janna
>>
>>16483675
Yeah, I know what you mean
>>
Concerts related to that music. I am a femon and was scene for 8 years but then I grew up out of labels. Emo guys find scene girls pretty attractive. But you really should not go for someone that fits under a label maybe just go to small local shows and you will meet a cool guy? Personality is very imporant a guy can be cute but just that being your only attraction will wear off.
>>
>>16483684
Well I mean they aren't the only style I find attractive, the reason I chose the term 'emo' was more for the stereotypical interests and emotional side xD I'm a sucker for long hair on guys in general and I like the darker sides of fashion and such xD
>>
>>16483701
Fuck you keep typing "xD" you should not do that.
>>
>>16483710
Sorry, I do it when I get anxious
>>
>>16483650
They have their niches on fb
>>
>>16483714
Do not do that on 4chan. People only do it ironically. Maybe you should try out /s4s/ it is pretty cool place for shit posting plus it will get you comfy to 4chan.
>>
Bedtime for now senpai, ty for the suggestions
>>
>>16483728
Wait, why does that say senpai? I didn't type that
>>
>>16483730
yes you did
>>
>>16483730
When you type f a m it puts senpai instead.
>>
>>16483650
Cut your hare and don't be emo.
Then you can meet normal people.
>>
>>16483650
>are they that rare?
emofag reporting in, no, but rarer than they were in say 2006

also this
>>16483725

and
>>16483730
it's a filter. Lurk more
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.