[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to turn a girl down that you've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: butthead.jpg (45 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
butthead.jpg
45 KB, 499x382
What is the best way to turn a girl down that you've been talking with for a month online and over text, while also sparing her feelings. I was talking to someone for a little while, and she is a nice girl, but I've found someone I'm falling in love with, and I just want to spare this other girl's feelings.
>>
In my expierience this girl is gonna be hurt anyway, just be straight forward no need to hide it from her. If you want you can try lets be friends instead bullshit but she either will use that to talk to you more cause "friends". or she will get sadder.
>>
>>16483634

I want some advice that doesn't involve telling the truth.
>>
>>16483826

So you basicly want to be a dick?
>>
>>16483857

I can handle being a dick in a way that spares her feelings because she will never learn the truth.
>>
>>16483866
Tell her you're dying of cancer then, you prick.
>>
>>16483870
Can't you think of a better lie than that?
>>
>>16483870
kek
>>
>>16483826
Tell her you're a stand up guy, but you just contracted the HIV virus from helping small children in Ethiopia & you need some space to come to terms with it
>>
She will find out anyways. It's easy to get info on the Internet.

I dated a guy for a couple weeks who had just got out of a long term relationship and he dumped me saying that the whole time he was with his ex he was interested in one of her friends and wanted to see where that could go.

Turns out that girl didn't exist and he was just "intimidated" by me. So I printed out a bunch of pictures he sent me topless and posted them all over his community college. He dropped out.

You should probably just be honest
>>
>>16483604
>online
>love
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.