[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know what the issue is here? >Head of penis is grey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Anyone know what the issue is here?
>Head of penis is grey at the back, same with frenulum
>Feels sore and or/stinging. Sensitive to touch.
I previously had a similar problem with the same sensations but with different visual symptoms that was fixed with clotramozone cream. It was believed to have been caused by irritation to shower gel when cleaning.
Could this simply be the result of too much masturbation?

Unrelated picture
>>
>>16483208
I know if you're asking /adv/ you probably can't afford a doctor but if you can please please please god go to a fucking doctor
>>
>>16483216
I'd like to but the appropriate health clinics are closed weekends.
I'm not asking for a spot on diagnosis, just maybe find out if anyone else here had the same problem. I'm hoping it's just wacking off too much
>>
Small red erosions on the glans? Redness? Other rashes on the head of the penis?
>>
>>16483232
neither. It feels quite dry though
>>
>>16483208
It sounds like frammistitis.
>>
>>16483240
???
>>
Self Proclaimed Google Doctor here

Seems like Lichen sclerosus on your penis
See image here http://www.hindawi.com/journals/drp/2013/654079/fig3/
>Atleast I think its named that

- Google Doctor
>>
>>16483244
ouch.
Kind of but no quite.
It's not white it's dark grey and it's symmetrical on both sides
>Having to wait until monday to go a sexual health clinic to get it checked.
Why live?
>>
>>16483208
Could be candidiasis. Why don't you pick up some clotrimazole and see if it goes away?
>>
>>16484201
worth a go.
If it's something like irritation to something or chafing rather than an infection, how would it make a difference over something like aqueous?
>>
>>16483208
It could be snoo.
>>
>>16485084
not this time round. This all stems back to using body wash to clean my junk. became an irritant.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.