[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Untouched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 6g3tVWT1um3t0io2_250.png (79 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
6g3tVWT1um3t0io2_250.png
79 KB, 250x187
Hey /adv/

I'm a 24 years old female; never had sex, never kissed, never held hands (well, I held hands in kindergarten with other kids). I rarely hug, and I really feel very uncomfortable when people try to touch me, or hug me, kiss my cheek, play with my hair, etc.

I was never molested or bullied or beaten, in fact my parents are rather lovely, and I have always had friends. But I'm also a fat introvert who was never really interested in having a close (aka sexual) relationship with anybody. I find sex interesting and masturbate a lot, so it's not sex related aversion

My question is, how do I overcome this? My very close friend, for example, would often lean on me, or play with my hand, or put her head on my shoulder, and I suffer through that, not really confortable but okay with it, since I've known her for 20 years.

But when my other friend tried to touch my leg, or grabbed my hand, tried to hug me, I instantly felt weird and pulled away from him, even though I like him very much (or even fancy)

Same when my other friends try to high five me, touch my shoulders or back, my first instinct is to move away. And I never initate contact either.

How do I fix it? Why am I this way? Is it some kind of a mental ilness?
>>
>>16483110
The problem is the fact that you're fat. And that you lack personality. Fix both of those and men will run over each other to get a wiff of pussy.
>>
File: playa circle.png (155 KB, 360x274) Image search: [Google]
playa circle.png
155 KB, 360x274
>>
>>16483131
how can you say I lack personality? You don't know me
>>
>>16483110
How is this even possible? You just have to exist as a woman and you'll get attention.
>>
>>16483131
>>16483146
Guys, she's not asking how to attract physical attention. She's asking how she can overcome her aversion to it.
>>
1. Lose fat
2. Watch & apply makeup tutorials
3. Go to a bar that has a ton of people
4. Get about a 100 unwanted assgrabs
5. About now you should be over the other people touching thing
>>
>>16483110
I'll rub you down bby girl. I'll make sure it's nice and sensual. Then you'll be screaming for my touch after awhile. You just let me know little girl
>>
>>16483110
you just sound like you suffer from confidence issues. Just go to some therapy lessons about the touching thing.
>>
>>16483159
>>16483146
It's not about that, I don't care about getting the guy or being perceived as attractive or sexy and getting ass grabs,

Like >>16483152 said, I have aversion with people touching me, even when they are family members or good friends. I want to get over with it, because it literally criples me. Example? My 4 years old niece want to hug me and makes me give her piggyback ride and sits on my lap, and all I can think about is how uncomfortable I am, and wish her to get away from her, even though I love her very much. I can't go through the life shying away from people because I can't stand their touch. I can't afford a therapist or whatever, so I ask you.
>>
>>16483177
*cripples and wants
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.