[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love her more than anything. I am so madly in love with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 540x540
I love her more than anything. I am so madly in love with her it's frightening. But I can't get over the fact that she wasn't a virgin before we were together. It really, REALLY bothers me. She regrets it so intensely. It bothers me as well that I wasn't one either. I regret it so deeply. But I can't stop thinking about it. We were meant for each other, why did we just go and "get it over with"? We ruined God's plan for us.

I don't really know what to do. What can I do?
>>
>>16482820
Were you a virgin when you 2 met?
>>
It's simpler than you think.
Either you change your way of thinking or you gotta follow it. You accept her for who she is and her past decisions or you walk away because you can't deal.

Now if you want a personal opinion, just deal with it. She already feels bad. Why double-down unless you wanted to be an asshole about it?
>>
>We ruined God's plan for us.

Sounds like God is the one ruining you two from just enjoying each other like you should anyways. Honestly who gives a fuck. Look into the freedom of taking responsibility for one's actions throughout life without worrying about some bearded ghost staring over your shoulder and go live life you twit.
>>
>>16482826
Yes, so was she.
>>
>>16482995
so when you entered a relationship you were a virgin and she wasn't? Well, that happens, get over it
>>
>>16483003
No, I think he's saying they met (as friends or what have you) and were both virgins, they both had sex with other people to "get to over with", and now they are in a relationship with each other.
>>
>>16483009
well, then if was not a virgin either, he has no right to pester her about this stuff
>>
File: tipping.jpg (62 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
tipping.jpg
62 KB, 476x717
>>16482866
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1026x1572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1026x1572
>>16482866
>>/r/autism
>>
>>16483028
Of course he does have the right to. Who can take away his right to want a relationship on his terms? Certainly not you. Whether it's reasonable and his wishes will be met is an entirely different matter.

>>16482820
I can understand your situation. I regret having lost my virginity to a girl I am no longer in a relationship with. I and especially my views have changed quite a lot and while it wasn't really important to me back then it is now.
I can only advise you to not break up with her over this. It sounds like both of you share the same views on this, you learned and you both wish for the same things now. That's important, not the bad decision in the past. It's also not like either of you was whoring around, right?
So really, be glad you got what you have now. There is way too little people with those views nowadays to just let her get away. And if you would find another girl with those views and also a virgin, she would probably have a problem with you not being a virgin.
So quit thinking about that one slip up and focus on your feelings for her. If those are gone you should break up, but only if they are.
>>
>>16482820
>We ruined God's plan for us
I would like what this man is having.
>>
File: 1390685972479.jpg (46 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1390685972479.jpg
46 KB, 479x720
>>16483136
>>
>>16483129
One million times this, OP.

Honestly, you two sound like you are perfect for each other, and I'm not saying that in a mean way. You are similar, can relate because of your pasts and values, and are probably more compatible because of it.
>>
>Not accepting things for what they are
Grow up. Stop thinking about hypotheticals. If it bothers you so much leave her. She's here now and she's with you. Go get some perspective, you're being a whiny brat. Once you and her split up you're going to fuck some girl who won't be your first either,will that mean you won't care about her. Jesus faggots like you piss me off. If I ever heard a guy say these things I'd drop him like a vat of fries.
>>
File: 1391271725942.jpg (65 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
1391271725942.jpg
65 KB, 662x662
>>16483182
There is literally nothing wrong with having some values, wishes, standards and regrets because of not meeting them (anymore) due to some bad decision.
There is people this is important to. If you can't accept that, don't post in their threads and kindly fuck off because you contribute literally nothing of any value.
>>
>>16483193
Youve just laid out my exact point. If OP can't accept her he needs to fuck off from her.
>>
>>16483009
Exactly.

>>16483028
I don't pester her about it and she doesn't pester me about it. I feel guilty and she feels guilty but we don't discuss it beyond "the past is the past and there are things we regret, but it's behind us".

>>16483129
I absolutely won't break up with her over this but I want to come to terms with it as fast as possible. I'll be able to accept it and I do, but I want to be fully over it soon as possible. I want to expedite getting over my own guilt as fast as I can.
>>
>>16483196
I didn't say anything of the sort. You read it to support your point, but that's only what you want it to say.
My real opinion on the matter can be found here:
>>16483129
>>
'fukin christian faggot
>>
>>16483204
That's why I made a point of writing about the good things you have, what you have in common, how you share those views. Focus on that.
If you don't let the fact you both had other partners mean too much, it won't. You should be able to find some solace in the fact that your relationship now means a whole lot more and can go a whole lot farther than that relationship in the past. You have an entirely different basis for it.
But it's good to hear you know what you have and won't throw it away over this. She doesn't deserve this either.
>>
File: 1393848848850.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1393848848850.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>16483218
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.