[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: SwYMsFE.gif (3 MB, 362x203) Image search: [Google]
SwYMsFE.gif
3 MB, 362x203
Hey, so I'm a kissless virgin, 23 years old, male, Germany.
I'm afraid of running out of time and missing the opportunity to (literally) fuck around before settling down and finding a girlfriend. Trying out sex is for the youth, at least that's how I see it. Feel free to correct me there.
So, I considered casual (online-) dating. But there's one thing that holds me off: Should I lose my virginity to somebody who is not my girlfriend and who I don't love?
Obviously, I'll have to be attracted to her, and it's not the same thing as paying some hooker. But might I still regret it? How do I find out if I would?
I need a plan. Can anyone help me there?
>>
>>16482719
Come on bro, you're German. Take ecstasy and dance to techno at a club like a normal German person.
>>
>>16482719
Just go to an ffk club. Serious OP it's easy as fuck to get laid in Europe. I would go but I'm a fat American and am afraid that you euros will hate me.
>>
>>16482727
I say no to drugs and don't know how2club.
Even if I did, it's the same situation as in the OP, but with "real life casual dating".
>>
>>16482740
Most "fkk clubs" (assuming that I think of the correct thing here) seem to be filled with 30+ people. I want something from, say, 18 to 25-ish.
>>
The notion that you have to or should have lots of sex while you're young is stupid and significantly damages your ability to commit later on. It's not the natural state of things as it's only possible due to contraception.
>>
>>16482719
>I'm afraid of running out of time and missing the opportunity to (literally) fuck around before settling down and finding a girlfriend.

I'm more than sure you've already missed that time, purely by the fact that you're a 23-year-old virgin.

Literally only 2 reasons to remain a virgin either religious or medical. All other excuses are that you fucked up.
>>
>>16482759
see
>>16482767

Now,
>>16482767
so you'd say that I shouldn't worry about regretting it later on etc.?
>>
>>16482745
I thought the girls were in your age range but the clients were older. I'm not sure but if I ever visit Germany one of those clubs is somewhere I want to go.
>>
>>16482786
DESU I didn't know there are that many of those, or that they are popular; or whyever you seem to know them. I mean I live here and don't seem to know nearly as much about the possibilities as you do.
>>
>>16482807
It was suggested to me by some German anons awhile back as somewhere to go if you're in Germany and want a good experience getting laid. They said it's like a cross between a spa and a brothel.
>>
>>16482822
But is it more like a paid service with women paid to do what they do or are those places to meet women that need what I need?
>>
>>16482859
Its a brothel so they are being paid to be there and provide you with service.
>>
>>16482779
You're kinda missing my point, if you were a regular person you would've been laid by now, not by some sex-crazed trip to Amsterdam, but you know, just going through life, connecting with other people and getting laid in the process of that.
>>
>>16482877

That sounds pretty lame
>>
>>16482759
So much this
>>
>>16482719
I had this issue for a while, OP, granted I'm a bit younger.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to sleep around while I'm young or if I wanted to wait for a partner I could commit to. Eventually, I found a partner I thought I could commit to and I lost it to her. A few months into the relationship I had my doubts about spending my life with this girl. She was great and all but the idea of being committed to one person this early in my life was very scary for me, so I broke up with her. I realized that I need to have a casual dating phase, and even though I miss her, I couldn't live my life with her feeling like I missed out on a big part of youth. I ended up hurting her pretty bad.

I'm not saying you're going to feel this way, but it could happen.

I also feel like most people don't find their lifelong mate in their first relationship. For most people it takes some experience to know what they like and don't like in a partner.

Maybe you'll regret it either way, because you can't do both things, but life's about moving forward, so just ask yourself what it is you want to do, and then do that, don't think into it too much.
>>
>>16482767
This guy is wrong. Virginity is just a label. Most people on 4chan spend their time on the internet or some other hobby where they wouldn't meet girls. It doesn't mean you "fucked up", you've just been spending your time differently. A lot of the people here aren't as social as the average joe, but there's nothing wrong with that. You're alive and you're 23 years old and you happen to be a virgin. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just a label. When you lose it, you'll probably feel good about yourself for a day and then realize that worrying or even thinking about it in the first place is pretty silly.
>>
>>16482877
>That sounds pretty lame

'Connect with people', also includes one night stands. Lame or not, OP has deeper issues and being a 23-year-old virgin is just an indicator of that.
>>
>>16482953
>This guy is wrong. Virginity is just a label.

I'm not wrong and being a virgin IN ITSELF ain't bad, it's an indicator of other issues. Otherwise I would've told OP to go to a hooker.
>>
>>16482948
That was very helpful, thanks! I really appreciate your input.

>>16482953
So as the 'virgin' tag is pointless, you'd recommend just doing what I feel is important at this moment (which would be sex, even if it's without love, but unpaid sex, no hookers, the girl has to make the free decision to make out with me)?
>>
>>16482960
>>16482970
I do think that something went wrong at some point in my past. I have no idea how to find out what it is. But I'm incredibly shy and have never approached a girl outside of school (all those attempts have been really miserable and turned out really bad).
>>
>>16482992
>4chan level of shy
Wat?

So how exactly were you going to get laid then?
>>
>>16482997
I should explain.
I'm fine with people I know, it's just that I have some troubles approaching strangers.
Hence, the online casual dating idea. No idea how successful that'd turn out, but I felt like I should prepare my mind so that I know what I actually want. You know, in case something somehow works out.
>>
>>16482997
Also, I might be slightly insecure with good looking women that I have plans with, so I might want to look out for the dominant type or something, lol, or fake it. Not sure. I'll have to figure out how to do this.
>>
>>16483012
>>16483005
Most anons are fine with the people they know, mostly other losers they've known since school. You still sound like you have 4chan levels of shyness.
>>
>>16482970
You're right, I can see where you're coming from with virginity being an indicator, because there are people who have issues deep enough to be a problem, but I feel like the majority of 4chan feels like they fit into that group when in reality they're just not as social as they need to be to live the lives they'd like to have.

>>16482983
If you feel like you'd be missing out on something in life by not doing it, you should do it, no matter what it is. Otherwise it'll eat away at you later.

As far as prostitutes go, that's all up to your moral code. Personally, part of sex for me is having a mutual attraction and I feel like if I hired a prostitute it'd feel more like expensive masturbation. I also feel like although the sex market can be empowering for some women, it can be destructive for others. I would never want MY body on the market, so I would also not want to hire out someone elses body. Those are both just my opinions, though, and you shouldn't let them effect how you feel. My ethical standpoint on things and yours are probably very different.

Also, keep in mind that some people might say you're too old for casual sex, but they're wrong. Some bars cater to younger crowds and some to older crowds but I can assure you that there's dance bars out there where many of the guys are over 30. You're too old for casual sex when you don't want to do it anymore or you'd rather be doing something else with your time.

Good luck man, and have fun.
>>
>>16483034
I actually made new friends when I entered uni about 2, 3 years ago. No idea how that happened, but yeah, I actually do know those friends and additionally a solid number of people there and have no issues with talking with them.

>>16483036
As I said, it's not about prostitutes, I actually want the girl to want it without money or whatever.
>If you feel like you'd be missing out on something in life by not doing it, you should do it, no matter what it is. Otherwise it'll eat away at you later.
I think this is what it boils down to. Thank you.
>Good luck man, and have fun.
Thank you so much. I'm going to need a ton of luck, but hey, you never know. I just don't want to look back and go "I wish I at least tried"
>>
>>16483036
>but I feel like the majority of 4chan feels like they fit into that group when in reality they're just not as social as they need to be to live the lives they'd like to have.

I personally think that the majority do fit into that group, like literally over half the /adv/ threads are some variation on 'How do I get a girl/friends?'. And on /b/ around 5 or so years ago there used to be lots of wizard/baww/feels threads till they got replaced by trap threads (desperation leads to desperate measures).

Thing is if /adv/ could provide some decent advice for acquiring friends, everything would fall into place and /adv/ would be a really empty board.
>>
>>16483077
> How do I get a girl/friends?
Well at least I have the latter figured out, I guess. I need some time to "warm up", but I never had a time with no friends, so at least I'm not completly lonely. Also, uni gives me something to do; and if that works out, I'll have a rather nice career. So all in all, I wouldn't call my life worthless. It's just... missing intimacy.
>>
>>16483077
Not the guy you're talking to but:
I have lots for friends. I have a house. I have a car. I have a well paying job. I have a college degree. I'm a 28 year old virgin. Things aren't always cookie cutter.
>>
>>16483109
Depending on what happens, I might end up like that. Wouldn't cosider that a failure.
But I certainly want to go for the sex now. I'll have to learn a lot of things, how to attact women. I somehow need to figure it out.
Thankfully, we seem to have enough time for that.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.