[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 1447317146786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447317146786.png
8 KB, 500x500
You have brought it upon yourself. Your indecisiveness and desire to ignore all problems hoping that they will magically disappear on their own accord shall be your ruin.

Certain people brought out the worst of you. Drained you of that little positive cinder that was so hard to upkeep.

You were unforgivably dark to those who actually matter.
>>
I can't believe I lost all my fucking friends because of you! Stop pretending to be mythical beasts and anime characters! You make my blood boil!
>>
You're on my mind, I miss you already. I hope you have an amazing weekend. I hope you have an even better thanksgiving.
I brought home the cards you gave me. I have so many of your clothes. I miss my best friend.
Oh man....
>>
This is it. This is the end of the road for me. Every waking second, the feeling of despair overwhelms me. No job, no money, no car, very few friends, and only 1 family member. My dog doesn't even like me. Nothing brings me peace of mind, and I'm sick of people telling me they understand and know how I feel. This is what rock bottom is, and I can't live this way any more.

I understand that there are people who care about me and will miss me. But I need this. I crave it. Misophonia is ruining my life and I accept defeat. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I don't expect any of you to understand. To everyone that has helped me, I am truly sorry. I don't want you to feel like your efforts were in vain, because if it were not for those brief moments of happiness, my life would have been meaningless. I at least got to experience some of the good things in life, even if just for a little bit.

I want to be remembered as the nice, gentle person that I was. But every day, I grow more pessimistic, aggressive, and less sociable. As the saying goes, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. And if I continue on like this, the mark I leave on this world will be a negative one. I want my life to end while I am still myself, before my anxiety dictates my actions and I lash out at something or someone that I care about. I don't want to burden anyone any more.

This is where we part ways. I bid you farewell.
>>
The single life already sucks. Talking to a self proclaimed slut is so boring and is so hard to take serious given her background.

Maybe the solution to fuck someone else isn't right, I know it isn't. I should've just invested in an onahole and explain that to you versus what happened.

Fuck that cunt though, I absolutely refuse to be a beta orbiter no matter how much she talks about whether or not she should try dating some Chad in her friend group.

I know what I miss. I'll get you back before the end of the year, I promise
>>
>>16482666
I won't worry about it. I trust you more than anything
>>
>>16482529

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

"Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts."
>>
>>16482529

A+C×N +$ -$ = 0
>>
>>16482529
"What fabrications they are, mothers. Scarecrows, wax dolls for us to stick pins into, crude diagrams. We deny them an existence of their own, we make them up to suit ourselves -- our own hungers, our own wishes, our own deficiencies."

:End of posting:
>>
J,
Just two weeks and I already liked you a lot. Can't describe how did it happen, but you're really great. I'm not sure if you're giving me signs or something like that since I'm stupid as fuck, but I'd like to go out with you someday.

A
>>
Aye, doth have nuttin to wine about in here. I smell the nutty beer you're swilling. Meet outside in valhalla, for we shall smash mugs with pure swigs of water. We will travel onward! Yes, our souls must be grinning child. We will meet royalty.

May eighty of eighteen sixty five was of great fiction. Yes it was magnificent in it's heartwarming tale. Yes, good day my beautiful queen, it's a chilly day, god bless ya! I shant not let your letters fall into unseasoned eyes. Nay! Even butter churned and of great quality will not betray such fingers of imperfect human quality. Nay! Tongues mimiced in parched paper shall be preserved in our hearts my queen.

Has the emperor of Asia wrecketh the lord of marshmallows? Nay! He be roasting in the chilly winds my good chum with ale drinkers so nutty. Nay child! You must swill it, swing it! Mighty like the chilly winds of the north! Sleep like a giant, roaring like a wild beast! Gentle with your melody.

I have written many fables and tales my child. My heart yearns for only-. Love you ask? Yes, a striped beast among birds. It often chased it's own tale my child. Yet rivers flowed from the beast a night. A river mighty, floods arises, it was mighty.

A beast among birds.

That it was.

That it was.
>>
File: next level.jpg (205 KB, 1125x1024) Image search: [Google]
next level.jpg
205 KB, 1125x1024
>Dear Me
You did right to walk away man. At the moment shit is hitting the fan everywhere and with everyone. Yet you do understand and that is why you are getting there mate. You have 35 days left to prepare for xmas. Where at least for a couple days you can rest. Don't bother dragging yourself down just keep going. The whiskey night was fun but it has drained you so anyway. Put on top gear and get some rest buddy.

P.s
Stop drinking for abit because that was intense whiskey yesterday.

Proud of you buddy.
>>
>>16482851

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZapeCW_QPY

there
>>
Dear me,
You'll do a better job next year.
>>
I just want to hear from you again.
I love you so much
>>
File: 1446200376604.jpg (78 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1446200376604.jpg
78 KB, 400x289
>>16482993
Initials..

Why do I even ask..
>>
The way things are now we can't be together. I don't think we'd work out even if we were, as I could never give you the conversation that you need.
But I do love you, and I always will.
You're spectacular.
My life is so much better with you in it.
I love you, Terri.
>>
File: 1447453064999.jpg (65 KB, 630x640) Image search: [Google]
1447453064999.jpg
65 KB, 630x640
Dear L,
I haven't written on one of these in months. You know how much I love /adv/, so maybe one day you would see, but I highly doubt that.

Anyway its been almost a couple months now that we haven't spoken. I miss you dearly and I hope you're doing well. I know this is a good thing, giving you space and letting you live the way you should have for these past 2-3 years. I never recognized how much you were there for me more than I do now. I know what I ruined, and what I lost, but I'm not sad anymore because in life sometimes shit just happens and you suffer through the what 'ifs'. I know we would of been happy, but it's okay that we can't be now and you will be happy with someone else even though you say you don't want a relationship.

You deserve something good. You'll get it. Keep working hard, and keep your friends close because no matter what I've said in the best, they are wonderful people. Even the one I disliked the most, who I kept saying hurt me/wanted me dead, etc, just nonsense.

Take care, don't stress, you got this.
I got you, if you ever need me.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>16483103
Give me your initials first please
>>
>>16483126
middle name is E.

That's all i'd give.
>>
>>16483135
Oh it's not you, sorry
Damn I got happy :(
>>
>>16483157
Don't get your hopes too high. We can't always assume they use this.

It'll be okay, friend.
>>
impersonate and you will be smited like the rat that you are.
>>
A,
I had the most perfect dream about us last night and it made me miss you even more. You didn't even send a goodbye message. It hurt.
I want to talk to you but I can't and you know why. I just can't believe you'd choose that over me. I guess I didn't really mean much to you afterall..
Maybe I was taking things too seriously and expecting more from you. It's just, I didn't feel loved or cared for. You stopped sending me good morning and good night texts, you don't bother replying to me sometimes, you don't say anything sweet, etc. I didn't want you to write a romantic novel/poem everyday lol, just wanted to hear how you feel about me. I wanted to feel like I meant something to you.
You never open up about your feelings and that's another reason why I stopped talking to you. I miss you a lot and you probably don't even care
>>
Dear attractive girl that frequents my work,
You are extremely good looking and I wish I could let you know. You always smile and it is something I look forward to when I go into work. Theres just something about you that makes me want to know more. But I'll probably never see you anywhere else..
Anyone have some honest suggestions?
>>
File: oni.gif (746 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
oni.gif
746 KB, 500x327
Dear Me
Congratulations you have realized what their plan is and seriously you should be laughing. They are that fucking bored with their own lives because, they are not going anywhere and not making any progress within their own lives. They want to ruin yours, they have become so bored and have realized they aren't going anywhere. So they want to take on yours so in all honesty, do not retaliate , do not fight back. Just leave it seriously just leave it, carry on with your own life. You know understand how selfish and pathetic these people are and trust me they are not worth it at all. They want to see a reaction out of you and you will not give them one. They will fall apart from their own misery and attitudes. So in the end just steer clear and at least defiantly right a now write a note about the window as the very least. But keep your head down buddy you can do.

p.s
Also think about it while they are suffering with family and bullshit. You will be laughing and smiling and x-mas.

So keep going buddy.
>>
>>16483206
I don't know why people get involved with someone if they're not going to fully understand them.
This is why you get hurt. If cared a little more, you'd have knowledge of why people act this or that way.
>>
>>16483500
Lol wat? You don't even know the situation
>>
>>16482993
initials?
>>
I believe, sincerely, that I have fallen out of love with you. Being LDR for 2 years is bad enough, but there is no end date in sight. It could be 4,5 years for all I know. You don't seem to have any idea which direction you are heading in and I'm a little tired of that.

You know the two breakups we had? I told you "I was not good enough for you"? And that it was just the distance? Not completely honest. I cheated on you. Multiple times. The first time it happened, I was devastated. Broke up immediately, but then when we met again my heart broke when I saw what was left of you. I got back to you out of pity. I cheated again that year.

When we broke up this time, I'd been cheating again. You called everyday and told me we could be together and how it could all work out and how we could have so much fun and what not that I gave in when we hooked up again when I met you. I cannot bring myself to see you sad at all. The complete sadness you seem to enter every time this happens breaks my heart. And I fall into the trap of saying "yes" again.

If all was well, I would happily hide the fact that I cheated and keep you happy with me, forever. Yet that seems hard. There seems to be no way you will come meet me. You can't convince your family to not be dicks. I'm tired of spending the thousands of dollars I have so far.

Literally if you didn't turn into a complete wreck every single time I tried to end it, I'd let you go. We were young and stupid when we got together. But it is folly to believe that we are the "one" for each other. There are other people we can be as happy with. We got together since we sat next to each other in high school and you were next to me.

You love me more than I do. It's understandable, since you don't know all the facts. Every breakup I just said it was the distance, not that I was falling out of love. Not the cheating. Not your absolute lack of drive or ambition.

This is a ghost of a relationship and we both deserve better.
>>
In sorry for leading you. I'm a manipulative person and that's why I avoid people. I know how it feels to be hurt and feel small, I don't want to do that to you. I accepted your invitation as a friend, but please don't confess your love for me or any stupid shit,because I will reject you. Seriously, you must have seen how I treat other girls.
>>
>>16483557
Initials?
>>
>>16483505

I think he does. If you don't know what this anon sees, then you're doom to repeat the same error. By the way, a relationship and things that happens in them are a cooperative process. Both of you are at fault but fault may not be even. Start by looking for what you did wrong and you will understand what this anon means.
>>
>>16483505

>>16483505

I think he does. If you don't know what this anon sees, then you're doom to repeat the same error. By the way, a relationship and things that happens in them are a cooperative process. Both of you are at fault but fault may not be even. Start by looking for what you did wrong and you will understand what this anon means.
>>
>>16483505

>>16483505

>>
>>16483500
>>16483581

I didn't do anything wrong, samefag.

The guy wants to take drugs while knowing I've always been against it. That's why I left him. How is that my fault?
>>
>>16483557
You sound like my ex.

manipulative assholes and probably sociopaths.
>>
>>16483505

>>16483505

>>
>>16483613
fuck off and stop posting the same shit.
>>
>>16483599

deny it all you want but birds of the same feather flock together. whether it's for good or for the bad.
>>
>>16483624
wowowowowowowowowowow
>>
>>16483624

There's truth to this and most are too busy playing blame games to recognize it within themselves.
>>
>>16483599

Reminds me of some asshole I knew. He was in MLMs too go figure.
>>
Eh, nice, keep ignoring me. Now I know it was all just a ruse. That's why I don't bother with people anymore, I'm such a clusterfuck inside, and all the people around me just think of themselves.
>>
File: Against Scorpion.jpg (741 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
Against Scorpion.jpg
741 KB, 2988x5312
http://b.1339.cf/dzcwyjz.mp3
>>
I did it because I loved you. Please know that.

Even if you forget me, know that I was there and that... well, I guess I cared.

If I do it, I'm sorry. Part of me just can't anymore, even if I should. I would have done most for you, though. But I am alone.
>>
>>16483178
the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>16482529
I'm honestly surprised you cheated on me, but I'm really ashamed of myself for taking you back. Since we got back together, you have been nothing but amazing to me, but I don't feel the same about you anymore. And I honestly think down the road you will cheat on me again. The main reason why I'm not ending it right now is because you're extremely sick with mono, and you need someone to take care of you until you're better. It's over after that.
>>
>>16482529

GM,

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

AP
>>
>>16483954
Initials?
>>
>>16484128

JAYDEN GRAY YOU FAGGOT CUNT
>>
M, write to me :(
>>
If it turns out you did actually like me I'm sorry for avoiding and ignoring you.
>>
>>16484213

>knowing gay things

He and you are part of the social cataclysm.
>>
>>16483499
Me, too.
>>
File: me.png (251 KB, 362x388) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251 KB, 362x388
Dear me
Stay Handsome
>>
write letters to me 4chan
or instant message will do
my world has been whittled from a tree to a skewer
please provide bell peppers and mushrooms so I can at least be an ornamental shish kebab
you useless fortunate vain healthy ignorant unskilled fucks
my skype is admiral.windsor
best wishes and kindest regards!
>>
whyd you have to go-o away from hoome me love
>>
You are now free of your problems. As pure of a state as you were born. Now close your eyes and open them as if you knew nothing about the world you know. Listen without judgement, look without recognizing, let existance simply be.

Now imagine yourself floating a few inches from where you are sitting. Now close your eyes and breathe in. Focus on giving warmth to all the parts on of your body. Breathe out and breathe in. Now rest your tongue in between your teeth and with your mouth closed say AUM OHM. Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and repeat. Now breathe in air for a full minute. Exhale and inhale focusing on giving warmth to your body.

Now gently stroke and pat your head.

Good girl.
>>
>>16484461
>as pure of a state as when I was born
WHERE'S MY PROMISED TIT
I'M GOING TO BE LOUD NOW
WHY DOES OXYGEN
>>
>>16484483

FISH OUTTA NOWHERE
>>
>>16482690
Do you have to post this all the fucking time dude?
>>
>>16483599
Sounds exactly like my ex too, he dumped me on Wednesday night, fucking cunt. We were together for 2 years and the whole time he manipulated me and treated me like shit, also cheated on me for 9+ months (only found out a couple weeks ago). I was so scared to leave, part of me still loves him but I fucking hate him.
He ruined my life, and he ruined me. I'll never forgive him.

I hope you're okay, hopefully time will heal everything, for you and for me.
>>
>>16484523

I'm actually glad I read that.
>>
>>16483624

tru

then crazy hobags start playing victim then saying he was 'so manipulative'. he probably had enough of crazy.
>>
Dear me
Quit losing sleep over it goddamnit. What happened happened and you have hell to pay for the next month, but in a few days you'll be eating turkey and smoking weed, enjoy it while it lasts. Yes you made a mistake, but even for a second you pushed that fucker off his pedestal and showed him you would take action. That long haired cute as is a southern trashpile who wont get farther than his fat wife. You have momentum and drive to see the world, you outmatch all of those fuckers in there. Keep the guys close, all of them. Not just the group, but your pals in real life too. I believe in you, even if you don't whenever, you did now. Quit being so conscientious about yourself and do shit, make mistakes and experience things. Get better and better, it'll be tough but you will feel much better
Try to lay off the drink, I want to live to 80, and alcoholism doesn't help

REMember.
You
>>
>>16484510
One funky looking fish...
>>
>>16484682

You smell fishy...
>>
ITT:

Pls validate me, pls gib attention my poor ego in shambles, pls lubba of mai life read my letterz to myself, i am #1, i hate people different then me so I write letters to myself but as them huehue, i am #1, i am infailable and laugh huehue at ur weakness to make myself feel #1, i kno wats gud 4 u huhue cough cough, passive aggressiveness & narcissism but i wear mask until some1 smash my fragile insecurez ego, i blame u 4 everyting projektion cuz is ez, ez huhue, u cry i laff im #1, but i only want u 2 caire, wait pls, pls understand y, pls i dunt want 2 change, pls my excuses, my anger issue, pls forgive, pls forgive, wait fuk u, huehue fuk u nighe, huehue o craps is dat karma police, radiohead pls no, pls forgive huehue
>>
File: 1446930123118_20151121_041053.jpg (31 KB, 280x259) Image search: [Google]
1446930123118_20151121_041053.jpg
31 KB, 280x259
>>16484751
You forgot "O deez ppl r giffng demself closhure. May aseell be dank meem and make them look like pricks and melodramatic fucks"

That's what you sound like
That's you
>>
>>16484770

y-you too wojak
>>
File: brutalz.jpg (125 KB, 611x960) Image search: [Google]
brutalz.jpg
125 KB, 611x960
Dear Me
Well buddy you have written the note. Now all you do is wait mate, once they have been talked to tho they will try and do it more hardcore to get a reaction out of you. But none the less you have written to side of the story and for once not even made any threatening remarks or stupid comments. Proud of you buddy so carry on now and do not be threatened if they to have a go. Because think about lets say they do have a go at you, just be calm and collective and explain everything. But if it get's to the stage where they are saying
>"You better watch yourself when you go out"
Do not even make a remark back just leave it because if they do go for you. At least you can say to the police you had to use self defense to break this fuckers neck. I know you are a bit smarter not to make it any worse, but it is better to prepare for the worst outcomes sometimes. So it is good to think about how bad it can get. But for know you have done the right thing and you understand not to take it any further at all. Remember all these utter cunts want to take you down by your own mistakes from retaliation. But you will not let them because you have stronger, smarter and know it is pointless these things. The most important is housing so keep going with that and leave the other to die slowly by their own stupidity.

You have done well buddy keep it up.
>>
>>16484388
Makes me laugh every time
>>
Dear M,

Can we go back the way we used to be? Earlier this year when we started this whole thing between us, we were pretty much inseparable. I would wake up with your "good morning" texts, we would talk/text each other from the morning all the way until 11 or 12 o' clock at night every day, you would call me "princess", "baby girl", "sugar", we would send each other funny youtube videos or new music, I would throw you random hypothetical questions to make you laugh. I could go on and on with the things that we used to do together. But now things have changed so much. I've noticed that as the months went on. I continued to do the same things and I even stepped it up by sending you nudity pictures, bought sexy outfits to wear for you, made a little sex list for us of all the things I want to explore with you in the bedroom, bought sex toys, and made little sex videos of myself masturbating to your phone, leave you voice mails of me moaning out your name and talk about how much you make me wet and the like to keep things spicy and spontaneous.

And yet... none of that seems to grab your attention as much anymore. You used to respond to that very heavily and now whenever I do those things (sexually or non), Now I just get a "Ah, cool", "Awesome", "Nice". Whenever I mention this change or ask if you want to be back to be just friends and not do the romance/sexual stuff anymore, you act upset or alarmed. I don't know what you want from me anymore. You keep saying that you truly care for me, that you really DO love me and you want me in your life, but at the same time, you're being distant. It's like pulling teeth to get a reaction out of you or for you to just talk to me now. If I'm not the one that's texting you first or texting you back to back - we don't text at all. This is exactly why we broke up the first time when we dated in high school.

(CONT.)
>>
>>16485463
It's eight years later, we're adults, and I really thought we've grown past all of this. You told me that you've changed, you're a different man, you've learned and I am the one that got away all of these years and you don't ever want to lose me again. That this whole thing was a blessing because life was giving us a second shot at us. But M, if this continues on then... I don't know if I can stay in your life. I shouldn't have to struggle just for you to say "hello" to me. I'm giving this a few more months. If nothing has changed or it gets worse, I'm leaving you. I'm sorry.

- R.
>>
Your face is clogging up my dream
Smiling so god damn tenderly

But I know that your heart is artificially sweet
And still I can't pull you out of me

Like a bad mom that a good son can't forget
Guess it's been too long since you ravaged through my head

But this is unfair to the girl who loves me
Get out of my head and let me love free

Hell I know this ain't no good for me
There ain't no grown man that should be living in a memory
>>
>>16482529
Hello pretty. I think you're pretty cool but you often act awkward around me, it makes me feel awkward too. I feel like you think theres something wrong with me now but i did like you in past. I think you liked me too before you got all weird.

I would love to ask you to hang out and i would love to get to know you but i think it's tough in my job, because we work in the same company i think it's a shit idea basically.

Though don't get me wrong, i wish i could fuck you. You're very good looking to me. I just feel like i don't know where i stand sometimes, with you. - i hope it's in a good place, but ultimately i don't care unless i'm having a bad day.

Thanks.

- Leon
>>
Mother dearest,

I don't tell you anything, because you don't approve of anything I try to do. I'm tired of you crushing all my dreams, so I'm just gonna do what I want. Wish me luck and let me make my own damn mistakes.

Love,
R
>>
K,

fuck you
fuck you for making me lie to you about the engagement forcing my hands to stay with you when i had no one else, no real friends no family no one i could trust but you. i got myself into one hell of a situation because i loved you and wanted to be closer but all i got was two years of living hell yeah at the start things were great like most things are, but your mother, just the thought of her makes my blood boil with frustration, was the first strike. all that woman does is destroy and you will learn first hand what she will do to the rest of your life i just hope you see the truth before its to late. but i honestly didnt want you to move in with me not with how much you bitched about everything, i mean hell did you really expect me to stay on that couch any longer than i had to just so you could stay near your mom in that hell-hole of a fucking town. no i wanted to move on and move out and i did i held your hand and tried to teach you things you should already know, i wanted someone who was willing to go out there and do shit that needed to be done, not someone who had to rely on me for everything. but yes i did break up with you but im not the one who drove me to that point you did
hope you enjoy fucking him and maybe he wont throw you to the side when the next one comes along but hey, i dont know what im talking about remember?

love, anon
>>
I love your nerdiness and corny jokes I don't care your role model is that liberal whack job Hank Green I wish I could always be around but I don't think you feel the same way about me
>>
L
I think I've gotten bored of this. tired. apathetic. lethargic. I don't know if I care anymore.

I think you'd be better off just doing whatever. You're not really as smart as I thought you were.
You're kind of a basic bitch. A slut. you get easily wrapped up in 'new' people and even 'old' people. You have a lot of obligations that you've pretty much pushed on to me.
Now I'm locked in. I'm trapped. It isn't my personality to run away. I typically just detach and disappear.
I guess this is a warning.
>>
>>16486087
What's your initial, anon? Or L's last initial?
>>
>>16486087
>It isn't my personality to run away.
>I typically just detach and disappear.

These are the same thing. Leaving without saying anything = running away.
>>
My letters keep disappearing… that's weird. I guess you hate me now. lol… "now" but it seems you always hated me. Guess I'm just not as good as a blank-eyed tatted up cow. Hell, if that's what you're into gon ahead. Still -- i wish I could watch you fuck her ass. That would be satisfying.
>>
Yeah, I fucked up. I was in such a hurry to be with you that I forgot to take the time to make you want to stay with me.

Goodbye forever.
>>
File: dribble.jpg (75 KB, 767x1023) Image search: [Google]
dribble.jpg
75 KB, 767x1023
Dear R
First and foremost your girl friend is an utter fucking cunt. Seriously you thick fuck she is fucking using you hard. But because you lost your virginity to her, you have the curse of an entire different perception on it. She isn't on job seekers anymore, she is spreading complete bullshit and you are believing it like her shit taste like chocolate. Seriously you have become weak and pathetic. I don't even think you will realize either until you are fucking stuck in a council house with 3 kids with this dog of a women fucking wasting your life. But you know what fuck it I'm not going to bother regardless. I'm just happy I do not have to watch that bitch of a dog of a girl friend lift her leg up to piss all over you. She is using you for your money, she is using to get knocked up fast, she is using you as a little bitch so she doesn't have to come to terms with was a horrible fucking human being she is. She will drag you further down than the dirt if that was ever possible. You have lost everyone's respect and friendship due to dating a fucking rat and traitor. We will not bother helping tho because it is enough to watch you have a leash put around your neck and taken for a fucking walk from that cunt. Seriously man it is too late I'am sorry but that bitch can rot for all I fucking care. I'am done with both of you hands down done. I see no point in even acknowledging you are alive. Stay the fuck away from me and for god sake get a muzzle on your cunt of a girl friend. See she even knows I know I can see right through her and I'am fucking glad I told her to fuck off. The only thing I can pray for is either another women stabs her in the eye with a stiletto or she actually does kill herself. But she is a attention seeking cunt so I'm praying for the eye stabbing. Good luck in your fucking misery. You can do so much better but since you are so fucking naive I think it will be a long and painful road for you to even realize buddy so fuck both of you.
>>
Honestly we aren't working out. I've felt completely unloved for awhile now and it's been driving me insane wondering why you aren't treating me the same. Friday I cried harder than any other conflict we've had. I can't and won't keep putting myself through that. I don't want to loose you but I feel like I already have.

>>16486320
I'm sorry about your friend. I hope he realizes before it's too late. Love really does make you blind sometimes.
>>
>>16486401
It is too late he has no strength to find someone god alot nicer and better. All I know is I'm steering the fuck out the way.
>>
>>16486446
Hey man, I don't blame you. Maybe one day years later he will have wished he listened to you and your other friends. Best of luck, cheers
>>
I,
Four years ago I missed out on kissing the girl of my dreams (if I had gone that night it would have been the first time I met her, I got to know her really well for the next year and a half) because I was pissed off and tired from school. I wish I had gone out with my buddies that night to that college tradition the night before a football game. I wish I didn't get pissed at my buddies for trying to pressure me to join them because I was in a bad mood. My buddies told me you didn't have anyone to kiss when the lights went out and I am a fuckin retard for not being there, even when all my friends got out of the way so I could have my chance. Later on in December that year I got to meet you for the first time and it was one of the best moments of my life, dancing the night away with you. I should have gotten your number that night rather than waiting a month plus after that. It was me who left flowers on your door for Valentine's Day, because I was shy and stupid. I even tried learning Russian to impress you. I loved being with you in the classes and times we hung out on Northgate bars.

But sadly I could never not be a sperg and you moved on to the typical Chad. I'm not mad. You gave me a reason to fix myself. You and all the other crushes I've had are why I got depressed in my fifth year of school and gained 30 lbs. But you all are the reason again why I've lost all that weight over this past year.

J
(Sorry for being a beta oneitis sperg. Her and three other girls in college really twisted me up when things didn't work out).
>>
>>16482529
Hi Masha,

Thanks for fucking me over during our 5 years together, thanks for cheating on me with 8 guys, thanks for sending people after me with false claims that I hit you, thanks for attacking me - even when I was asleep, thanks for self harming when you didn't get your way and threatening to kill yourself if I left, thanks for taking away every shred of my self confidence that you could because you thought you owned it.
I now feel scared around women my age and flinch when any try to make any contact, it has been a year and you still have control over me, I hate how alone I feel and how I struggle to find anyone that I can relate to, I hate that you did this to me, I hate that I let you because you were my first love.
I hate you.

Yours forever and always, apparently.
>>
>>16486401
D?
>>
>>16486770
What do you think the last initial is?
>>
File: 1..png (29 KB, 744x710) Image search: [Google]
1..png
29 KB, 744x710
This is all the customer who try to flirt with me.
>>
>>16486813
You mean
>dear customers who try to flirt with me this is for you.
>>
>>16486775
L, of course.

Wish you weren't doomsaying so much, it's only been 3 days. I should unlist this board since b this is your place to confide
>>
>>16486854
Wasn't me tho
>>
File: Transistor.jpg (1 MB, 1386x1960) Image search: [Google]
Transistor.jpg
1 MB, 1386x1960
2006 version of me

Do not change who you are. She seems really cool but once mystery is gone there's nothing. You're so awesome you don't need mystery anyways! Along the way you'll encounter problems and go through hard times. Nobody in the world has gone through life without a significant one. You'll get your character through those naturally, don't go out looking for them. Look at how many friends you have, they all want to be like you, that's why they're with you all the time. It is not easy to be as genuine as you've always been, it turns out. Do not take that for granted, seriously.You're in a good position all your life to secure your future and your family will do more than support you. When you start feeling new things talk to your family about these feelings and go on to being yourself. NEVER stop being yourself. Being yourself is the most important thing in your life. It affects everything. Enjoy yourself kid.
>>
D,

I know you pushed me away since you started treatment for alcohol abuse. I wish you the best. I want to be at your side the while way through but you don't want me to. I'll always be here if you need help. I've offered you my spare room if you need a sober place to stay. We did so much together and I'm terrified of losing you but it seems I already did. Seems there is nothing I can do to bring you back either. You've been unusually quit the last few days. Last two times you were this quiet, you were in jail. I fear you are again....

There have been many sleepless nights. My mind wanders back to you and all the fun we had before this started. I miss you so damn much. It's hard to let go and move on. I wish I could give you one last hug if this is truly it....

If do come around and want to resume what we had. You know where I live, you know my phone number...please, contact me and let me know...this silence is unbelievable torture but I have to move on.

When things got kinky, I always topped(yep, we homo). Truth is, I want you to fucking contact me right fucking now, barge in through my front door, and make me your bitch....but that's not likely and makes me sadder.

I miss you D! I wish you would reach out and talk like you said you would last time we talked. If we never talk again, I want to thank you for everything. I wish I could see you again. I don't want to let go.

E
>>
You hate-fucked me and then kicked me out your gated apartment without the passcode so I had to go back and knock on your goddsmned door which you ignored! That shit cold. How are you not supposed to hate that person? How are you supposed to feel when you see that person out with some lame chick and putting his arm around her? How fucking dare you?
>>
Dear Me
Buddy they are getting desperate now to get that reaction. Just keep ignoring them and walking away when they come in the room and you should be fine. The will either realize how big of a cunt they are acting or leave you alone. One can only pray they leave you alone so either way you have an advantage. Just don't bother with the advantage just leave it entirely.
>>
File: surrel.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
surrel.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1200
>>16487079
>p.s

This is how tired you are buddy forgot the picture.
>>
This isn't real. You will not chase me away from places where I am valued. I provide a social service. You provide a social disease. You will bow down before me. First you, and then one day your bastards, too.
>>
You know I don't want to fight with you. But I'll need an offering.
>>
I have a huge crush on you, but I'm too scared to tell you
>>
Dear M,
We may be friends for quite a while after this letter, but my true feelings about our friendship will never come out. Earlier, in a haze of sarcastic teasing between us, I bluntly denied any sort of possible feelings for you and stunted any chance that we could become more than friends. You've told me lots of stories about how you met someone online you thought just wanted to be friends until they started hitting on you, and I didn't want to ruin it the same way those people did.

I know it's cliche as hell, but you started talking to me around the time when multiple events in my life made me feel like the world was breaking down around me . Whether you wanted to be or didn't really care, you were a crutch for me. At first, the multiple nothing messages on my phone and the night-long voice calls caught me off-guard, but I welcomed it for the most part. All the personal stuff we talked about made our relationship even stronger as well, but I would always be paranoid that I said something that would come off as prickish and would kill what we had going. We withstood nonetheless.

I didn't deny this out of nerves alone, I tried to think of future. We live way too far apart to meet each other often, and we have both experienced the hardships of an LDR. I know that if anything did happen, it would not last long.All I want is for this friendship to continue for a while yet and for you to be happy. Thankfully, this will never get to you and things will go on as if nothing happened.

Thank you,
MRM
>>
>>16487122
>>16484751
>>
>>16487129

Hi, would you like a free admission ticket to the zoo? It's free admission for mental midgets and chimps today.
>>
1/2

Things I was doing to change before you dumped me: Walking every night with my parents and doing that shitty vegan diet in an attempt to be healthier. Trying to listen to you better by giving you space and showing you I cared with actions not words (sending you ramen), I've got fair grades and I'm keeping up with all my school work so I don't know what you wanted from me there and regardless of where I am in my career I am much higher in my education than you are so it is unfair of you to say I am not that intelligent and unmotivated when it took you this long to get your associates, I taught you several things including dog training tips which you turned around and tried to teach me about and then you got frustrated at me when I tried explaining I already knew them because I told you about them in the first place (often times you would read them in an article later and forget I had mentioned them to you beforehand), you took credit for teaching Ellie things I had already taught her because you reinforced them,
>>
>>16487581
2/2

I taught you words, I read several of your books from the bookshelf and you couldn’t finish the one of mine you picked up, I taught you what certain foods were, our first date we went to a park and I taught you about Cicadas because you kept hearing one and didn’t know what it was, I understand a shit ton more cultural/theater/literary references than you do and I remember explaining them to you on a few occasions when they popped up, I understand more language outside of English than you do, you said to me yourself you’re only where you are today by pure luck because you contacted David after that wordpress meeting so fuck you for acting so superior regardless of your talents, whether or not I know where I am going or what I want to specialize in I have a general idea of what I want to do (and even if I didn’t I’m 24. I’m only 24.) the last time we had sex was the most passionate in months and I was trying to connect with you and assess your needs, I shaved myself bare (you shaved for me ONCE), bought white strips for my teeth. No matter when I did what you wanted before that and you never saw it. I was using that stupid calorie counting app for WEEKS in the apartment trying to be healthier like you wanted and you didn't see it. I got MUCH better about Pele, I was trying to reach out to the school to move forward at a faster pace, I was constantly trying to do things I thought would please you during sex when I didn't want to have sex because otherwise you got very upset that I was not in the mood. That was wrong of me because I didn’t put my heart into it, but you were so upset about the lack of sex I didn’t know what else to do besides give it to you more often even if I had to sacrifice my own feelings towards it. I did that to, once again, show you through my actions that I cared about pleasing you. I made myself busy with house work and sewing during the day because you felt bad that I was mopey while you were at work,
>>
>>16487592
(It ended up being 3, so 3/3)

I stopped mentioning housework to you and took care of my own chores by myself, I was the only one who cooked for both of us 9 times out of 10, I did nice little things for you often like walking with you to the soda machine and giving you quarters, picking up little treats for you when I was out, motivating you to go to the first game jam we ever went to when you didn’t want to go, listening to you talk about things I didn’t understand and trying to ask you meaningful questions about them because I knew you were sharing something with me whether I really got it or not, paying attention to you every time you interrupted me with reddit or some random gif while I was sewing or working, trying to stop cutting you off during you talking (which is a habit formed over 20+ years and is not easy to wean myself out of), and being supportive in whatever project you decided to pursue (do you remember all those things you started doing that you never finished? All the 3D printing and wanting to modify your printer, trying to learn a foreign language with Duolingo, Hospital Panic, random diets you wanted to try/your ever changing attempts at nutrition, kayaking). So honestly Eric, I am not the only one who needs to change. You are critical, impatient, wishy-washy, moody, hypocritical, condescending, not-that-intelligent despite your problem solving capabilities, lazy, slobbish, indecisive, apathetic, unhealthy as I am and just as unmotivated to change that, and I would still take you back because I love your stupid fucking face even if you don’t ever ever ever want to date me again.
>>
It 5 in the morning at yours, why aren't you asleep?
>>
>>16482529
I know you most likely illiterate
I know that you are dead, unfortunately

But not a single day goes by without me not seeing your face

The look of terror set in your eyes, even after that grenade blew your legs off

The last words in Peshtu you struggled to say to me

The word "mama" that you used as tears poured out of your eyes

I knew that, despite the fact that you were a child, innocence in you had faded out a long time ago like most boys in the brag world you lived in

And yet you still were just a boy

A boy who wanted his mother

A boy that was dragged into a conflict, too young to understand what it was you were doing

A boy who was manipulated into joining a cause and fulfilling the wishes of a corrupt authority

No different than me at the time

Except that I killed you

I tell myself that it was either me or you

But...

Some days I wish it was me.

Just so you could see your mother again.

Instead of having to die in the middle of a dusty road and having me and a few other foreign invaders stare down at you as you lay dying.

I love you, kid.

I hope the void treats oh well.

I'll be seeing you soon.
>>
This is a sad place. I want to leave but I've taken an interest. You fascinate me.
>>
>>16487612

>"I know you most likely illiterate"
>Rest is shitty writing

It's okay to mad at yourself. No need to be jealous or angry for being left alone. No need to worry about your banana phobia. No need to worry about the fact that you are a junkie. No need to worry about your parents who you push away. No need to lash out at people because you make bad decisions. No need to pretend. No need. Just sit down and measure your height. Someday you'll grow up too.
>>
>>16487623

The ride never ends anon.
>>
>>16487636
Drunk as fuck right now

Spelling ain't my deal when intoxicated

But yeah fuck you
>>
>>16487679

Right back atcha
>>
I'm sorry. I'm a fucking idiot and I just want your forgiveness. I think you're the best and I didn't mean to offend you in any way with my dumb question. Please just message me again some day, and let me explain myself, it'll kill me to know that I've ruined my best friendship. Hit me up :c
>>
>>16487688
They will come back if you meant something to them. Give them the time that they need. It's not your fault.
>>
>>16487706
I hope so, man. I really do.
>>
>>16487688
I'm curious what the 'dumb question' was. Please tell us
>>
>>16487715
Would you say you loved this person?maybe you should let it go
>>
>>16487715

You have to move on with your life man. Trust once broken can never be truly repaired. It happens and we learn from it.
>>
I know it's all gone now and I'll never know you, but I can't help but think it's unfair to hate the energy you want to share in. Just because my energy isn't like yours doesn't mean you have to hate it.
>>
>>16487728
I can't share but basically I asked something that made it seem like I think poorly of them. I accidently implied something bad and they got offended.

>>16487730
But I don't wanna let go... And it was closeness and friendship and reliance and I think they felt the same way. But now I feel like they fucking hate me so I don't know. I'm just scared and confused I guess.

>>16487740
True but I feel like it's not about trust being broken as much as it's about trusting that what I said was a stupid accident that shouldn't have been read into as much as it was, it was me being stupid but not a sign of me thinking anything negative, and there just needs to be an explanation, an apology, and some trust/faith. But I don't know...
>>
How does this work? Why can't we talk to each other like human beings? This is ruining the world. I'm honestly scared of where this all might lead.
>>
I understand you can't help any of this. You just did what you've been told. I knew I didn't belong there with you, but I didn't need to be pushed out so savagely.
>>
You guys need to learn to let people go their own way. It's called adulthood, people travel or move away, friends come and go. Friendships turn into battleships. That's life maybe you either were meant to be blessings or lessons.

Acceptance is peace.
>>
>>16487784
How do we learn to accept it? Honest question.
>>
>>16487789

"We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives."
>>
>>16487801
>Just be yourself it works for me
>>
>>16487760
Did you apologize to him yet?
>>
>>16487809
I did, over text. I can't message them cause they unfriended me so I still haven't had a chance to explain myself, but I did send a short apology over. No response.
>>
>>16487824

It's probably for the best.
>>
I know you're married, and a child too. But I haven't felt this way. I might be crazy, but you've made me so happy. Us talking is one of the only things I've felt has mattered for so long. I'm nothing in your life. You're everything to mine. I guess I'wait. And see what happens first.
>>
>>16487824

You did the best you can, it's out of your hands now.
>>
N,

Fuck you for being so likable.
Even though you basically cheated on me and broke my heart, I still want to be your friend. I mean, I realize that won't happen, but still.
The other day I kind of missed you, so I looked up your username. A YouTube account popped up and there were a couple of instructional videos on it with your voice from years ago- when you were my age. And your voice was so different but every other characteristic was the same- it made me smile to hear the few jokes you made in the videos because even though the voice was a bit different I could still tell exactly who was talking. I can't help but feel like if we were at the same points in life things would have worked out- but you're much too mature for me. I was on your college campus a couple of weeks ago for an interview and I contemplated contacting you but I knew it wouldn't be reasonable to. I guess that's proof I'm moving on from everything that happened. I hope we can be friends again some day, we had a lot of genuine laughs together.

-M.
>>
>>16487824
Then you did your part. The ball is in his court. Just keep your mind off it, try to cheer up, and keep yourself from the dreaded 'begging, double messaging craziness'.
>>
>>16487932
I'm trying, but literally all I wanna do is explain myself. I can't stand the thought of hurting them or having them hating all cause I said something incredibly dumb. I guess I'll just listen to music and suppress my urges. Thanks, man.
>>
>>16487943
what happened
>>
>>16487943

So needy maine.
>>
>>16487953
Basically I said something dumb that upset my friend and now we're not talking and I'm scared I really screwed up.

>>16487967
I know, and I'm trying not to be. I'm just worried, and I'm overthinking everything.
>>
>>16487943
Yes, do that. Tomorrow go for a run. Cook yourself something good. Really try to find ways to clear your head and take care of yourself. And you're welcome. Good luck with this
>>
>>16487983

If I were you I'd stop posting in these threads while you're in the process of moving on.
>>
>>16487998
just move on and find someone else
>>
>>16487998
... I know. I just don't really have any other place to go. And it's nice to just be among a bunch of people with equal or greater issues. Like a pity party.
>>
>>16488016

You're broken record at this point. Most anons just use these threads for catharsis then move on.
>>
A well crafted tale needs inspiration.
>>
Im sorry, I wish I could change and fix myself. You deserve better but Im praying I wake up to a message tomorrow. I care about you alot.
>>
>>16488115

>write a letter to those who will never read it

Odds of hearing from your senpai because of these threads are slim to none.
>>
>>16484483
Fucking lmao
>>
>>16488115
Just message them first. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>16488143
I know dude, but I dont really care either way desu. For me its cathartic to post here and have no idea whether or not they see it. I post for myself, to get my emotions out. If they see it, cool, if they don't, it doesn't matter either way.

>>16488160
I did, guess I shoulda phrased that as: praying I wake up to a reply tomorrow
>>
>>16482531
I can believe it. sounds like you're surrounded by crazy. good luck with that. its interesting for a bit, and kinda fun to play along. then its just stupid and annoying.
>>
>>16488185

Protip: the poster was the crazy one.
>>
Dear J, You are a stranger on the net and in my moment of weakness I told you everything about my life and you told me some facts about yours. you listened to the whole story and accepted the image I portrayed of me when I was slightly a better person. you were miles away and I was needy for your affection. In my heart you were a symbol of my dreams and aspirations and in our conversations I always tried to impress you. I obsessed over you and stayed up late t write you long emails at odd hours of the night. Everything in my life reminded me of you as if it was fate. you represent my naivete and innocence. I was to attached to you, but my life was already in badvshape and continues to become worse because of my lack of self control. I am a disgusting pathetic human being who fed off your kindness and wished just once that you would initiate the conversation. I felt you were not as interested in me and that I was getting carried away having only spoken a few times in random intervals. When I get overwhelmed with life and my regret consumed me I blocked you and deleted the contacts of many other Internet friends I searched to find someone like you. Now I suspect you have hacked my account and put strange comments on videos in retaliation or maybe my lack of trust shows how poor my faith or affection for you truly was.It was a false one born out of fantasy, yet I still long for you and wonder how you are doing from time to time. I am unable to forget you and for that reason I am stupid. I wanted to meet you one day and show you my best most successful self but with my behaviour and lifestyle as of late will most likely make thus fantasy of mine even more impossible then it already is. I hope you are doing well and are making progress with your studies and dream. I hope your family is also doing well and that youare surrounded by smart,beautiful, caring friends. I hope you have a special person in your life who loves you unconditionally and you back. Live long. ;-;
>>
I want you back so badly.
I can't sleep at night, but I'm so depressed about you leaving that all I do is sleep during the day.
I can't stop looking at your photos but I can't seem to throw them out even though I know it would be better for me.
I don't care if it's pathetic or degrading I just want to beg for your attention. I want your heart back. I want to hold you, I want to take you all in and promise you I'll be everything you wanted. Please. I can't bear this.
>>
Dragosh you're so attractive!!
I feel sparks when I'm near you
>>
I hope you dont hate me, or at least you dont hate me as much as i hate myself. i hope i have your forgiveness some day too. and i hope i learn to be better some day...
>>
>>16488293

Move on
>>
>>16488273

Jaimie?
>>
>>16488297
Im trying to, either way i'd rather not have someone hate me
>>
>>16488302

Move on it's that simple.
>>
sucks that you can be so sweet at 3 and leave me at 10... 7 hours...
>>
hmmm :(
>>
>>16488334

:3
>>
:c
>>
>>16488343

<3
>>
Dear S,

I know this letter is long overdue, but I can't help but think about you from time to time. To this day, I'm still filled with regret over letting my emotions get the best of me. I'm sincerely sorry that I never treated you as a friend, but in reality, I was trying to hide the romantic attractions I had towards you. I wasn't mature enough at the time to control them, and the fact that I was deep within the closet didn't help.

I know things have greatly changed by now and you have other things to worry about, but it's been something I've been meaning to get off my chest for a good number of years. Don't read this as a desperate attempt to rekindle our relationship--I'm well aware that things are better for you this way. Hope things continue to work out for the better in the future for you. I only wish to meet someone half as great as you someday.

- D
>>
Gay,

No ty

Shaq
>>
>>16488353
</3
>>
Happening please happen already. I want to be freed from responsibility and the guilt of my own inaction in life. If you don't happen, then I will have to face the consequences.
>>
>>16488364

Kek
>>
D.
Ok. It's been long enough. I still miss you, but I'm going on ahead. Take care out there.
J
>>
>>16488378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

that feel
>>
>>16484232
Initials? People have been avoiding me lately, so...
>>
>>16488365
>>16488364
>>
The next time I see you I'm going to ask if you need my help figuring shit out and I hope you will accept. I just hope I can at least make it easier for you.
>>
ITT boys asking boys for initials.
>>
I wish someone would ask for my initials
>>
>>16488390

People don't avoid unless you were toxic to them. If you're in good terms then they are busy.
>>
>>16488410
I don't think I've been toxic. Well, at least I'm trying my best not to be.

But I suffer from depression. Some people see me as a nuisance, a problem to avoid, all because of my illness; I try to disguise it through a mask of cheerfulness, as to not worry them, but I've always been a terrible liar.

I wish I didn't suck so much. I wish I could help making people happy without being awkward or making things worse. But I can't even make myself happy, how can I expect myself to sacrifice my own health to help people happy if I don't know what it takes to be happy?

Is this how depressed comedians, doctors and firefighters feel like? Probably not. At least they still manage to be useful to society. I can't do anything without failing no matter how hard I try. I should just stop bothering people.

I'm sorry. Hope you have a nice day and find good things in your life.
>>
>>16488424

Everyone goes through that. Even if your response is somewhat suspicious and filled with contradictions my only response is don't be toxic to those that don't want anything to do with your life. Not everyone is blue (look up effiel 65 post) and not everyone is depressed. People will always be just fine so go worry about yourself. Also don't scam others.
>>
>>16488408
initials?
>>
>>16488424

Your story reminded me of someone who likes MLMs. He did the exact same things. He usually got frustrated and mad at others then started being an asshole. The rest was history.

You too.
>>
>>16488436
I'm sorry if I sound like I'm contradicting myself. I haven't been in my best state of mind lately and paranoia may or may not be taking over, hence the doubtful approach. This is also why I feel like I suck, that I'm bothering people and that they're avoiding me because of my depression, even though I try to not be a bother.

Though, I wonder if I'm being toxic without realizing it. I hope not. I don't desire ill will to anyone, but sometimes one may end up doing harmful things without realizing they're harmful. Hell is paved with good intentions and the like.

And I won't scam people, don't worry. I'm not a dishonest person, and I rather despise dishonest acts (which is why I'm such a terrible liar; I feel uncomfortable lying).
>>
>>16488450
EH you?
>>
>>16488451
I don't like being an asshole, though (suffering years of bullying has made me want to avoid being one as much as possible). When I'm frustrated and feeling I'm being a bother, I tend to just avoid people altogether. Why bothering them, after all? They need to spend their time and energy with worthwhile things, like work and studies. Not with someone who's being annoying and wouldn't make much difference in their lives if they just disappeared.

Well, I should just leave, I feel like I'm getting worse. Sorry for bothering.
>>
>>16488459

Justifying your bad habits, behaviors and mental issues should be a priority you should be fixing instead of wondering why others are avoiding you. Don't be toxic, an emotional vampire or even an energy vampire. Change yourself for the better.
>>
>>16488467

You're being an asshole to yourself and in turn your stench is something others can smell from afar. You think they are being assholes because they avoid you but no. People are attracted to good smelling things that bring good to others. Not rotten relationships that eventually decay all that are involved. Don't be an asshole to your only friend: you.
>>
>>16488477
How is one even an emotional vampire? The few friends who still don't avoid me don't seem to feel tired when they meet me. It's me who usually gets tired after meeting other people, actually. Is there such a thing as a reverse emotional vampire?

>>16488490
I wish I was a good friend to myself, but when one can't trust their own senses and is always failing with themselves, it's pretty hard to be friends with oneself.

The deal is: how do I stop failing time after time? I suck even at giving up, which is why I still keep failing.
>>
>>16488115
initials?
>>
>>16488500

You start by not feigning ignorance, you stop looking for attention, you don't compare youself to others, you don't cling onto others and focus on whatever purpose you have chosen for yourself at this moment. Alright don't waste anymore anons time with your self pity when you're already on the internet. Read a self help book and be a better person instead of possibly pretending to be someone you're not or complaining about others who avoid you.

Don't scam or be scammed.
>>
>>16488280
initials?
>>
Everyday I'm happier that the past is the past desu.
>>
New fag here. Does anyone care to explain what is this all about?
>>
>>16488564
write a letter. let all your emotions outttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>16488564

It's business as usual.
>>
>>16488564
Its a personal blog thread where people ask for initials because they think these letters are for them
>>
>>16487849

Have you told them how you feel? If not, you should. You never know what someone else is feeling inside, until you talk.
>>
>>16488280
What happened??
>>
>>16488627
>tell someone who's married you love them

Do you live in the real world
>>
>>16482529

I swear most of these letters are directed at video game characters.
>>
YOU ALMOST NUKED IT
YOU ALMOST NUKED IT

DUUUUUKE
>>
>>16488645
Peggy! You're here too??
>>
>>16488671
SH pls

I must know what SH MEANS AEOFKAPFEOK
>>
>>16488697
I'm not SH. I was the one that pronounced you and shit tits husband and wife!
>>
>>16488731
Oi Matchmaker-san

Thanks!
>>
>>16488735
You're welcome. Now help me find my Prince Charming in that thread. It's that mysterious anon!! Find out who he is! GO GO GO GO GO GO GOOOOOO
>>
>>16488746
>Prince Charming

SH hasn't even responded to me yet =(

Still on the market!
>>
>>16488751
Don't worry, she'll respond soon! Now help me!!
>>
It just is son.
>>
These threads are cancer. Or maybe not everyone is an emotional cripple.

Nicole,
You are a horrid cunt, glad youre dead bitch. Brb gotta dance on the grave of a massive, evil whore who fucked my soul up.
>>
Maddy

I'm happy for you but I am so jealous of you. I will never find the happiness you have, or the comfort you have from your family.

I want to stop talking to you to make you care about me but I can't. I'm so lonely and annoying and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm sorry you're the person I had to whinge to the most but hopefully I will find a way to end my misery sometime soon.

You have been so nice to me and I've done nothing to earn it. I'm a waste of space and a waste of your time. I'm sorry.
>>
>>16488893
Holy fuck. I hope youre not an adult.

Grow the fuck up. The fact I used to thinklike this disgusts me
>>
>>16488298
You are really close but it's the masculine version of the name. (James)
>>
M, I'm still waiting for you.
>>
Funny about the name James here. That is his name, too. I guess it had been so long since I had sex. I'm not a whore I don't fuck just anyone . But you were on fire babe. Who could resist? But I'm 20 years older than you and that's sick. I hurt you just like those other women did when you were too young. I was like that when I was your age. i was always with older men got a daddy complex and I like to be dominated in bed. But not out of it.
>>
>>16489150
Initials?
>>
>>16489505
you first, just one letter
>>
File: rs3aVz8.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rs3aVz8.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
Alyssa,

I didn't know what I had. I drove a knife into your heart and treated you like shit, and I'll never forgive myself. I don't know if I'll ever be able to love again. I hate myself, I want to smoke weed and lay on the floor until I die.
>>
>>16489512
M
>>
Life is strange. To not live to the fullest is to not experience what little time we have. Everything is temporary, but for the while we live experiences last a lifetime. Go enjoy life. Fuck bitches, get money, whatever you want to. Just don't waste what we have left, the present and the past. I have already messed up a lot of memories. And although I can't follow my own words, in myself there is change. Change in everyone. This is to everyone in this thread.
>>
File: 1446315347835.gif (1 MB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1446315347835.gif
1 MB, 500x288
sorry for being a selfish whore and repeating my mistakes
>>
Dear Pegasus,
Kill yourself.
Anon
>>
I wonder if you hate me... Never thought I'd turn out the way I have. I wish I had the strength to better myself.
>>
>>16484523
Autism manifests itself in many different ways.
>>
>>16489532
what about the initial of the poster, though?
>>
>>16489556

>dat projection
>>
Anon

The truth will always hurt, going through the pain is what makes us stronger in the end. Ego, pride, denial and blame will always be a band aid fix that someone will eventually rip off.

Anon
>>
>>16482529

Your obsession about a person is your solution
To a hole in your life filled with destruction and desolution
No one wants a part of your spectacle or your shameful cowardice
The crowd with pitchforks inside your conscience for the troubles you've caused
Another scammer lost in a lost cause

Blame the messenger, never heeding the message
Always correct, projecting your sins onto others
You are scarred in your heart with your obsession with destruction
May you find your life to be something more than an obsession

Heed the message, you always assume
Heed the message, to you it spells doom
Heed the message, the future looms
Heed the the message, or face reality soon
>>
sorry about that, something's wrong with me. I'll go now. Good luck with whatever you're looking for.
>>
>>16482529

This is why you don't become friends with insecure scammers and wannabe gangbangers. They're all talk at the end of the day. At the end of the day scarred or not it's the person who walks away that has a better day, a better life and a better future.
>>
File: fg.gif (142 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fg.gif
142 KB, 480x640
Hey there, T,
Maybe you'll see this. Maybe not.
I'm trying really hard to get better. I can't tell you all about it and I can't even be terribly nice to you, but even though I'm scared for me sometimes, I'm also doing my damnedest. I'm volunteering. I'm trying to be healthier. I'm trying to talk to myself in a not so terrible way. I'm actually trying. I mean it. And, I know, I've never explained this, at all, but A isn't who he seems to be to everyone at all. He's so kind. And he's fucking goofy. He cares so much about me and wants me to be happy and supports me no matter what. When I drink too much and fall asleep he stays up beside me just to make sure I'm going to be okay.
I want that girl that has that boyfriend to end up caring about you a whole lot. I want you to be happy. I really do. How sweet would that be?
I'm leaving the chats, I've decided. The negativity is too much. Parts of me want to blame you for how people talk to me, treat me, but, oh well. There's no point in blaming. Those people were my friends and now, most of the time, it seems like I'm just a nuisance.
I'm becoming more positive. I'm working on it really really hard. In example, not going on r9k. Hardly getting on the chats. Taking care of myself. Not letting myself call myself awful names.
Chemically, things are weird. I mean that I understand more depression and anxiety that I have or maybe borderline (which would be hilarious). I get so sad, for absolutely no fucking reason. So anxious just to share an elevator with some one. Things are weird.
But I'm trying.
I wish things were better between us.
But, I understand.
And I hope that you never stop trying, because you tend to get what you want when you try.

-L
>>
Damn Blue you mad at everyone. Yo listen up and stop pretending to have a story about a gold rush that really just isn't happening. And all day and all night all he sees is just blue cause there's no gold inside and outside.
>>
Okay I don't really know how to start this.

I guess I should say a lot has happened since my accident and you cutting your hair. But I'm at a breaking point and I can't keep it contained any longer.

About two months ago I went to party where I met and old friend from high school you knew a little about her but not much just the things I told you. I had a few drinks and we chatted and enjoyed each other's company. We ended up making out that night and honestly it felt awesome I had no regrets and still don't.

Honestly I don't even like you. Your ideals your personality your looks. I just tolerate you because honestly I'm trapped. I was tricked into this fucking life when we first started dating you were a different person and not different in the sense that you have changed now. Different in that you were just pretending to someone I would find attractive. I couldn't see what was behind the mask because you played that little role so well.

Now I see what you were doing. I've wasted so much time and effort on you and it's not worth it. I regret ever letting you trick me. I can honestly say I'm not happy.

Your stupid hair cut is what finally set me free from your crap.

But you know what since I'm stuck I am gonna treat this like how you treated me. I'm gonna trick you. I'm gonna do what I want and whatever I want and if you happen to find out I literally wont give two shits because honestly I'm done.
>>
>>16488100

30%
>>
>>16483206
What is your first initial? Plz
>>
I really don't know why you want us to stay together. Are you fucking insane?? You don't want to have sex with me, you yell at me all the time, you don't have an ounce of compassion for my concerns, you blame me for everything and yet you won't let me go and be happy with someone who does actually love me. You tell me you love me but you're fucking stupid if you think this is the way you love someone.
You say we don't go out enough but you don't know what it's like having to drive everywhere, getting to a place only to watch you get drunk while I sip on non alcoholic drinks because I have to drive us back home...then you want me to be as perked up as you and say i've had a fab time?? When was there EVER a time you did anything for us on your own merits without having to make me drive there or pay for it somehow? Screw you. You're such a narcissistic asshole and I'm fucking done with you. You wouldn't even treat a friend the way you treat me, then again, you treat everyone who loves you like your personal life bank and when they don't give you what you want, you retaliate passively by attitude or otherwise. One day you will get it. For now, you're too blinded by your own self hatred. Fuck you. I hope you don't come back.
>>
A,

You're becoming so special to me and I can't help this growing desire to be around you, to tell you everything I've never told anyone and not feel the slightest bit weird because we're so clearly on the same wavelength. I know we're just friends and you have a lot of shit going on, but the truth is I'd date you in a heartbeat if you felt the same way.
>>
Why do we hurt each other? Sex makes you vulnerable to someone. To become cold distant and mean 3 minutes afterward is something no one deserves. I didn't deserve it. It still hurts. I have two boyfriends , real cool cats who don't think women are whores because they like sex. When I See you out with your lame chicks I feel insulted and hurt again. And you act like you don't know me. This is something I've managed to avoid in my youth. To have it happen now is strange. I just want to know what happened.
>>
>>16490815
>I have two boyfriends
fucking seriously and you wonder why guy number 3 walked away when you have guy 1&2 still on the go.
>>
>>16490300
cool. I liked my haircut though.
>>
E,

I just want to smoke more weed with you and kiss you. I want to feel your cock inside of me. I wish you didn't have a gf because I can't stop thinking dirty things about you.

-M
>>
Keep going, you can do it, and I'll be here waiting.
>>
I went to a friend afterward because I was shocked and hurt. Thereby I acquired someone to have sex with. Not before.
>>
File: image.gif (200 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
200 KB, 380x380
It's gravy, all gravy and not even your higher power can help. Actually he can if you pray and pray sincerely.
>>
can't help those that want to wallow in shit
>>
>>16482529

R

Why would you tell me you wanted to help me and then leave me stranded, knowing how vulnerable I am in this situation? If you had told me you didn't want to associate with me, I would have gone elsewhere and gone on with my life. But you told me it would be okay and now you just don't want to talk to me?

You told me that if I ever needed anything, you would help me. You told me you cared. But when I was being threatened and harassed you ignored me. And even though I managed to take care of that, it's not going to fix the money problem.

Why couldn't you just be fucking honest and tell me you didn't want to help me? I would have broken the lease and moved but now it's closing in on the beginning of the month and I'm fucking stuck here up shit creek. Now I have nothing left in savings, and I won't make nearly enough money to pay it off
>>
To be honest I have no intention of going back.
>>
I know that you don’t think much of me nowadays. In fact, I doubt you even think of me at all.

The chances of us meeting again are slim at best. I still don't know what to make of all this-- of everything that happened here.

I miss you, by the way. Sometimes I even think I still love you.

And I wish I'd had the courage to tell you that.
>>
L,

I'm over you. I won't ever get in 'touch' with you again and I believe you won't get in touch with me either because I knew you were lying anyway.

You always were.

Enjoy your life. I always believed in you.
>>
>>16482666
Fuck chasing. Betas chase. Alphas get chased.
>>
I know that you need me on the weekends and I know I put in work for you, but honestly, my heart breaks every time I'm around you.
I love you so much.

I've been thinking about suicide more and more honestly. You don't know this, but I used to be severely depressed and suicidal. It went away years ago, but it's starting to come back. I'm almost 30 and feel like a worthless fuck.

If I can't ever take it anymore, I really did care for you. If I end up hurting you, I'm sorry.
I love you~
>>
>>16484030
Mine cheated on me and was good to me for one day. That fucking cunt deserves the shit end to everything.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.