[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good first date conversation topics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447424893149.png (986 KB, 2033x2562) Image search: [Google]
1447424893149.png
986 KB, 2033x2562
Good first date conversation topics?
>>
Muh dick
Her work
Be sure to always talk about her. Women love talking about themselves.
>>
File: 574.jpg (63 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
63 KB, 680x680
>>16482549
WOMEN ARE BORING
SMOKE WEED
>>
Anal
>>
Stuff you guys like doing in your free time.

1) This gives you ideas for the next date.
2) People usually do the same things over and over, so the topic will inevitably lead to fun stories.
3) ???
4) PROFIT
>>
>>16482549
Yeah people in general love talking about themselves. Make minor comments about your own hobbies if they agree/are relevant to theirs. Then ask open ended questions to keep them talking about them.

They'll like you better.
>>
>>16482478
Hand fungus over dinner.
>>
herpes
>>
>>16482888
I'm starting to associate that with a girl now. It's great. Makes me think she is disgusting. It will be easier to forget about her that way. Like she was never there to begin with.
>>
If you're getting dinner, I usually like to talk about favorite foods and least favorite foods. It can be a fun bonding topic.

Like if they hate raisins and you love raisins you can give them shit for it. Like "What? You don't like raisins? They're just grapes but smaller and more fun" and then later on when you guys have another opinion that's different you can playfully put them down with something like "Yeah but you don't even like raisins so..."

Talking about food also gives you a good idea of where you can take them for lunch/dinner/whatever if you get a second date. Because if they don't like Italian food you'd better catch that before you make reservations at some fancy Italian place.
>>
>>16482554
Nigga I need a download link for this. I'm inviting some bitches over to play Star Wars Battlefront, smoke lots of weed, and later Netflix and "chil" but I need this tape for motivation.
>>
>>16483399
viper is a god dude
listen to viper
smoke with your bitches
they'll gon ur dick in no time
i suggest "i got all this money"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.