[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /adv/. my birthday is in a week. the girl i was interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: saNhNEm.jpg (384 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
saNhNEm.jpg
384 KB, 1080x1080
hi /adv/. my birthday is in a week. the girl i was interested in told me she doesn't want to see me anymore, the friend group i made this semester is now nonexistent (left the pledging process of fraternity because other pledges were lying to brothers about me), and i'm doing pretty bad in my classes.

how should I celebrate
>>
here are her last few texts

this is p much a polite way to say she doesn't want to see me again right
>>
>>16482300
Why people are so bent on 'celebrating' birthdays? If you are past sixteen and still give a shit, you're childlish as fuck.

Anyway since you sound like a loser and
>i'm doing pretty bad in my classes.
you should spend it studying
>>
>>16482305
yeah, she's not interested and she's giving you a polite rejection
>>
>>16482308
i havent celebrated my last two but i'm turning 21, i think it's supposed to be important and all my relatives will ask what i did and I don't want to tell them i posted dank memes and made tea and watched netflix with my cat
>>
>>16482316
You have to tell them that?
>>
>>16482308
>Not spending a nice dinner with your family and maybe a few close friends
Comon son.
>>
>>16482397
i don't want them to know that my life is rly shitty right now
>>
Lie and say you got trashed at a club. Or just go to a club and do that and meet the qt of your dreams.
>>
Do something you like man. Grab your fave food, watch a movie, idk
>>
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting.

The girl may as well be a lost cause. There ARE othet reasons to say things like this, but if you aren't already certain that tgis is one of those cases, then assuming she doesn't want to see you anymore is the only safe choice. Reputations die when guys assume anything else abd turn out to be wrong.

The situation with the other pledges is disturbing. What did they say about you? Do you have any sense of what their motive might have been? It is probably for the best that you won't be stuck in a fraternity with the likes of them, but that doesn't make losing your social circle any easier.

I don't know what to tell you about your classes. Have you gone in to see your advisor about this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.