[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically, there is this girl in one of my lectures that i really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1428167609796.jpg (4 KB, 130x132) Image search: [Google]
1428167609796.jpg
4 KB, 130x132
Basically, there is this girl in one of my lectures that i really like and i sometimes see her in the library or in the study rooms or wherever. I find her really interesting and cute so i wanted to ask her out. Weve been talking a few times in the last few weeks and we get on well. Ive made her laugh and she seemed to be having a good time. My doubt is that since were kinda friends i was worrying that if i ask her out and she says no for whatever reason ,be it she already has a bf or whatever, it will make things awkward between us and itll make it difficuilt to be friends with her in the future. So should i wait until later in the college year so it wont be so bad or should i just ask her now?

Also, if i were to ask her out how should i do it? Ive never really asked a girl out before...I get that i shouldnt come on too strong and say how much i like her etc but should i just say "i like you would you like to go out?" or should i just say "we should meet for a coffee sometime"? Thanks in advance for any help
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>16482326
Go bowling with her and other friends.

Source: I've known a disproportionately large number of couples who got together after a group date of bowling. Seriously, I don't know what it is about bowling, but I think at least three of those couples ended up getting married.
>>
>>16482326
And yeah - for fucks sake, don't come on too strong. You aren't friends yet. You are acquaintances. Learn to be a friend if you ever want her to be more than a one night fuck.
>>
>>16482334
We dont have any mutual friends at the moment
>>16482340
Ok so you dont think i should ask her out now? I should talk more as friends
>>
>>16482363
You can do both, I suppose, but group dates can be a good way to approach it casually.
>>
>>16482379
So i could ask her now if i wanted? If u cant do a group date, what you think about casually asking her to coffee?
>>
>>16482405
Not that poster, but assuming you guys have already talked for a bit and gotten to know each other somewhat, asking to meet for coffee sounds fine. Just remember if she says no it's because she was never interested, not because you fucked up.
>>
The whole thing is to act indifferent. If you ask and she says no, just simply say okay and move on to the next topic.

It will only be awkard if you and like a sobbing beta over it.
>>
Ask for her number. That way you can talk more and get more comfortable with each other. Ask her out once you're sure she isn't a closet feminazi. She probably isn't but getting to know her would help you ask her out.
>>
>>16482268
i read this kind of thread and worry that the girl OP is crushing on is my ex
>>
>>16483200
wat
why?
>>16483161
She is a feminist actually
>>
>>16483284
And that's not a huge red flag for you? You are not running already?
Even if she isn't like those tumblr ones, she is still willing to be grouped together with them.
>>
>>16483284
>she is a feminist actually

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>16483304
>>16483310
I can deal with her views
>>
>>16482326
Geez you can't even relax while you het a response. Probably clingy af
>>
>>16483629
Was just bumping my shit up senpai
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39 KB, 485x327) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39 KB, 485x327
>>16483861
>>
>>16483284
OP you're retarded
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.