[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151111_184950.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_184950.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
I just found out during my homecoming night, my girlfriend (who I lost my virginity to) fucked my best friend on the floor next to me while I was drunken and passed out. Then they fucked more after that. Now she's left me and all my friends are taking his side. I'm absolutely alone. I really don't have a fucking clue what to do.
>>
>>16482263
Get over it, you got keked badly, maybe it was your fault (were you a good bf, was the other guy more fit etc). If so try to better yourself and find a new gf, move on.

That guy won and you lost, people don't like losers so it's natural they take his side.
>>
>>16482263
>all my friends are taking his side
could you elaborate? if what you say is true this makes no sense
>>
>>16482273
As in they're saying I need to get over it and he made a mistake and that I'm being too much of a pussy about it
>>
>>16482272
That's the thing, I'm trying to just get over and and move on. But I'm quite literally totally alone. Its fucking impossible to think of anything else
>>
>>16482276
>As in they're saying I need to get over it
ok but they know all about the situation?
>>
>>16482281
Yes.
>>
>>16482277
Read a book, go for a run, do whatever. Moping and wailing won't help you. Nobody from 4chan will pop by your place and hold your hand, get your shit together.
>>
>>16482272
>That guy won and you lost

thats like the most retarded thing to say ever

OP, that girl is really a slut, and that friend is not a friend

more so, those friends are not really friends

just go on with your life and some day they will realize how much of an assholes they were

or they wont, which means they are sociopaths and you dodges a bullet here
>>
>>16482294
Dude, ona primal level that's basically what's happened. More appealing man stole his woman, and they basically eloped leaving him alone and rejected. That makes OP look like a gigant/pathetic pussy.

You can argue that the girl was slut (sure she was) but still, it's OP who looks bad.
>>
>>16482304
>That makes OP look like a gigant/pathetic pussy.

>it's OP who looks bad

he doesnt look bad to me

nor did anyone who had this shit happen to him

only thing i can blame op for is choosing such a girl and not realizing she is not worth it

people are kinda more complex than what you presented here. if someone "stole" your girl it doesnt mean that you are incapable of keeping her (unless you were like super horrible to her) but it means she was unreliable from the start.

op knew what he wanted, that slutty girl didnt.

worst one in this story is his friend who willingly had sex with her and doesnt feel guilty about it.

that isnt even good on a primal level.
>>
>>16482304
if a woman (or a man) slips away just like that and does what this girl did, it says a lot about that person, not about the other side.

it reeks of immaturity and primitive behavior.
>>
>>16482263

Feeling alone sure sucks. You'll find friends, just try joining clubs, football, basketball, whatever. Do SOMETHING. I know how you feel.
>>
>>16482304
No thats not how it works in my eyes...

In my group of college friends, we had a friend dating this girl for about a year or so. They fought a bit and eventually she ended up fucking one of our other friends.

There was no 'huge drama'; but all of us basically took our friends side who got cheated on. We hung out with both friends (seperately, typically) and tried not to make either party feel bad or feel like a loser. Those are awful fucking friends. Sorry.
>>
>>16482277

Here we go:

She was a slut.

Your best friend is not your best friend and never was if he ever did that. Forget about him and find another best friend.

Your group of friends are the type of people who condone slut behavior. You don't need those kind of people in your life unless you condone that behavior. Forget about them.

Make new friends.

Before you even entered fucking first grade at school, you had no fucking friends. What did you do to fix that? You sought out people and became friends with them.

It's not the end of the world you dramatic piece of shit if your "alone". Alone is when you lock yourself in your apartment for months on end and never make any human contact outside of ordering groceries online due to crippling social anxiety.

That's true loneliness.

You can do something about your situation.
>>
>>16482375
great post anon hope OP reads
>>
>>16482375
The kick in the ass I needed. Thank you.
>>
>>16482263
here's what happens in 5 years OP. You shake this off go to university get a good job and have a stable life while the "friend" crashes into a tree and kills himself showing off and that "gf" you see out one night, she's an absolute mess after being fucked and dumped by the worst and she tries to snuggle up to you to save her sorry ass.
>>
File: 1436258250824.gif (2 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1436258250824.gif
2 MB, 450x337
OH MY GOD OP, NICE BLOG
>>
>>16482404
>>16482413
>that "gf" you see out one night, she's an absolute mess after being fucked and dumped by the worst and she tries to snuggle up to you to save her sorry ass.

And then don't even think about meeting her ever again.
>>
>>16482263
She's a bad person;
Your friend is a bad person;
Your friends are bad friends.

You're better off alone than surrounded by motherfuckers. You have the power to build a new life for yourself, don't doubt that.
>>
>>16482404

No problem.

It's scary, I'm sure. You don't even remember the last time you were ever in this situation (which is before you entered school). But you'll get through it. You did it when you were a stupid drooling child without any precedent to work on. There is no reason why you can't do it again, and even easier this time.

Just keep rolling. Cheating and Lying and all that other shit are just obstacles trying to run you off the road. Get over them (pun intended) and continue on. You'll find others who are on the same path as you are.
>>
>>16482263
Pfffft aaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahahaha faggot! How does it feel being so fucking beta? Best thread of today so far.
>>
>>16482263
Beat his face in to reestablish your dominance.
>>
>>16482457

Friends are shit, just so talking about it and hang out with them less. Don't burn any bridges, but don't go out of your way to do shit for it with them, either. Aliens the bulk of your time working out, improving yourself, and finding new friends.

>>homecoming

It's just high school, literally nothing matters. Go to college, fuck them all, and don't let this taint all of your future relationships if possible. You can tell future girls about this, but only as a story from your past. It's an interesting story to retell if people ask in a "well, one upon a time... And yeah shit sucks but that's life!" kind of way, you'll seem more sympathetic and relatable.
>>
>>16482472
> Aliens the bulk of your time working out, improving yourself, and finding new friends.

when you have good ones you actually improve yourself by hanging out with them
>>
File: 1447413821485.jpg (207 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447413821485.jpg
207 KB, 1600x900
>>16482263
As the other anons said: leave them behind and start anew. Remove them from every social network, remove them from your minds. It's the only way you can beat them.

Don't even dare to say some last words, just leave.
>>
>>16482263
you lost a slut and a bunch of people who would side with a slut/shit best friend

youve lost nothing of value, dont try to get revenge or do anything stupid, just move on and start afresh
>>
i think you didn't tell you a part of the story that would explain why your friends sides with them

it's very easy to make yourself look like the victim by telling a small part of a story

not saying that you are wrong, but you might have not told us something that could explain why your friends sides with them
>>
Take what time you need.
Then pick yourself up and dust yourself off. You have to live your life for you, not for people like that.
>>
What everyone else said but beat the absolute shit outta that guy (even if u have to sneak attack him) and become alpha. When your "friends" complain about it say "what the fuck are u gunna do?" And become the town badass

Or just move on with your life cause that sounds like a good idea
>>
Stop being friends with them, Starr working out so you can beat the shit out of him and establish dominance
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.