[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overcoming Gynecomastia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 7-types-of-gynecomastia1.jpg (18 KB, 575x325) Image search: [Google]
7-types-of-gynecomastia1.jpg
18 KB, 575x325
Hey /adv/,
How do you deal with gynecomastia?

I have a party to attend tomorrow and I'm really worried about what to do with my man boobs. I found an okay shirt to wear in the party but that shirt projects out my big manboobs and I really feel like not going to the party.

>I never used to go out for anything. Basically an introvert but now I joined a new collage and got so many new friends who really understands me and they are pretty much awesome (infact I never really had these many friends in the past). I think the primary factor that reduces my confidence level is my man boobs. I always keep my arms a bit forward when I walk so people won't notice it much. Yes, my man boobs are a bit bigger in size and its pretty much noticeable from a few meters away. I always have a feeling that people are looking at my chest.

After trying on so many shirts and not being fixed on any one of them, I called one of my friends and told him that I ain't coming for the party but they warned me that if I don't go to the party they will pick me up from my home and get me to the party in the dress I'm wearing.

I tried doing so many chest exercises and I then read in an article that doing push ups and other chest-related exercises will only make my man-boobs protrude more because the muscles under the breast tissues are increasing.

So, I really don't have any hope in solving this problem. Also the surgery costs are too high for a poor collage fag like me.

>I really don't know what to do /adv/. It's really affecting my personality as a whole. It's making me lazy and inactive. It's getting me nowhere I want.

Sorry for making this description too long :(

>Pic related
Mine is type 3 according to the picture.
>>
do sports, if it is too bad go get a surgery
>>
>>16482141
What about wearing a compression type under shirt, like Under Armor or similar? Kind of like women wearing a sports bra, it'll just squish em' down...
>>
>>16482141
1 - your friends dont care. Everybody has some issue, whether its a huge nose or a curved back or a flat ass or way overweight or a lisp or whatever. Your friends like you.

2 - short term - can you wear a tight compression shirt like underarmour or something?

3 - long term, can you get in good shape?
>>
Are you by any chance fat? If so, lose weight

Also, chances are people notice you fucking around with your arms in your vain attempt to make your tits look smaller and probably only draws more attention to them

>lazy and inactive BECAUSE of gyno

lol
>>
>>16482141
Lose weight fatso
>>
I hear you OP, I had the same problem from elementary school even though I was and still am skinny. At first I tried to hide it, wearing hoodies all the time or t-shirts under a shirt and all that. Going to public swimming pool or taking off my shirt in public was a horror for me. My self confidence was four floors underground and I couldnt even look myself in the mirror. It took me 4 years to get over it. I still have them, and the thing that helped me the most was...that people dont give a shit at all. None of my gf's ever said a thing, I played beachvoleyball for a couple of years and nobody ever said a word. Through the time Ive only heard a few of hurtful comment from some insensitive pricks but that nothing to bring you down. I have learned that it doesnt make me inferior or ugly and I shouldnt be so insecure about it, and since than everything was much better. Keep your chin up OP and you will find out eventually.
>>
>>16482141
start saving up for surgery.
>>
>>16482247
I'm sure you think none of your girlfriends cared but they absolutely did. Don't lie to yourself man. If they could choose between a you without gyno and the you with gyno they would choose the former.

You would have to either have a good job or a good personality for people to look past the gyno.
>>
Bind your chest?
>>
Compression undershirt, dark colored loose over shirts/outerwear.

Congratulations, you can hide your man tits now.
>>
>>16482141
Type 3 ain't that much of a problem. Just go to the fucking party, you'll enjoy it. enjoy life, enjoy friends. Then just start working out, simple as that.
>>
>>16482141
I'm confused about a few things:
> Are you fat? I've never truly skinny men with boobs before.
> Can't you just wear a buttoned shirt (not slim-fit) and tuck it in your pants?

Finally, people don't care dude. People may just think you have big pecks.

One thing you could do is train all your other muscles I guess, though it would be kinda weird.
>>
>>16482187
Have had moobs for years. Definitely not the worst thing to have because it is reversible, you lazy ass.
>>
>>16482141
Did you ever take risperdal OP?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.