[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask this girl if she's seeing anyone, but I genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0184.jpg (578 KB, 2592x1639) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
578 KB, 2592x1639
I want to ask this girl if she's seeing anyone, but I genuinely value our friendship.

I don't want to make things weird if she is or she doesn't like me back. Is there anyway to keep that in tact? I feel like I'd just talk myself into a bigger hole just trying to repair it.
>>
>>16481487
Best couples are made of friends so don't worry about the "what is she likes me back", but about the "she doesn't like me back", because that's when stuff gets weird...

Can't you find out if she's seeing someone without asking it directly?
>>
>>16481487
If you are friends, do something together as friends. If it's fun, say so and suggest that you two do something else. If she says yes to the second one, you're dating.
>>
>>16481487
That's a pretty cool dog.

You should get a dog like that, she won't be able to turn you down with a dog that cool.
>>
>>16481849
I'm not a fan of the dog. Looks like it stinks.
I'd turn you down with a dog like that, even if he is pulling his tongue out.
>>
>>16481849
As a girl, I can relate with this
>>
>>16481849
Homeboy's onto something here.

I've known several folks with beautiful dogs and attractive girlfriends.

But here I am, with my dogs buried for several years, and no girlfriend.

Shit just adds up, man.
>>
>>16481887
So you wanna fuck the dog?
>>
>>16481849
I like that dog, would prefer cat though, but dogs are fine too

>>16481901
Some peoples' world doesn't revolve around fucking animals. I'm sorry you are deranged and can't perceive a dog as a pet but only as a fuck-buddy.
>>
>>16481764
this pretty much. just do stuff together on a regular basis and if you're enjoying each others company, just ask her if she wants to go on a real date with you because you really enjoy being around her.
if she says "no thanks" just say "ok no biggie, I thought I ask." and be done with it. its only awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
>>16481487
If you're her friend, how do you not already know if she's seeing someone or not?
>>
>>16481927
Because he hasn't listened to a word she's said & has been staring at her tits the whole time. Duh.
>>
>>16481487
You have already been friendzoned
>>
>>16481927
We're new friends. We met in class like a year ago. But everything we've talked about was class/career related.
>>
>>16481764
No. If no one said it was a date, then it's not a date. You have to be crystal clear with women.
>>
>>16482493
then there is no friendship to ruin but then again you aren't in it for friendship are you? You believe, erroneously, that by being in her presence long enough she'll fall for you
>>
>>16481487

>I genuinely value our friendship, I don't want to make things weird
>I don't even know if she's single or not

OP is too much of a pussy to admit, even to himself, that he's a pussy.

You're afraid to ask her out because you're afraid of being rejected. You don't have a close friendship with this girl, you don't know anything about her, I'm guessing you're basically just acquaintances.

Just ask her out. If she says no, just move on.
>>
>>16481764
>If she says yes to the second one, you're dating.

Jesus no... You don't just decide you're dating someone.
>>
>>16482543
Also, don't ask someone to 'date' you. That's embarrassing unless you're 7.
>>
>>16482493
>new friends
>met a whole year ago
>doesnt know if she is in a relationship after knowing her for a full year

OP confirmed for retard....holy fuck....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.