[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassingly stupid sex question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1446439420718.gif (213 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1446439420718.gif
213 KB, 296x296
I've made this thread before, but didn't really understand the answers.

Obviously this question is far too stupid and embarrassing to post elsewhere, but I've never had sex in missionary position before:

When having missionary sex, do you lie flat on top of the girl (which I imagine would hurt her) or in a plank position (which would almost certainly hurt me)

Thanks
>>
File: dsds.jpg (14 KB, 289x186) Image search: [Google]
dsds.jpg
14 KB, 289x186
>>16481304
Just lay on top of her and don't move. Only thrust your hips every 20 seconds or so and keep your arms at your side. Grunt once in a while too.
>>
>>16481316
Epic man! Upvoted!
>>
>>16481304
Someone please make this real simple
>>
>>16481304
bump
>>
You kinda plank. You can support your upper body either by your hands (you can thrust harder by this) or on your elbows (youre closer and can kiss her). Also your knees are supporting your lower half. Men told me, that is it actually very exhausting to also thrust all the time, but on the bright side, it trains the muscles in your bum. You're welcome.
>>
>>16481304
You kinda plank desu but you have a bit more support on your knees so it's not as tiring as the hands plus feet plank, if it doenst work for you just find a variation that does, im sure you can find a way to be on top and still be confortable
>>
Jesus Christ. Figuring it out is the fun part!
>>
Periodically, especially if you've got her going, let some of your weight down on her so that she feels controlled. Don't smother her, of course.
>>
>>16481304
I remember the last thread and I remember the helpful suggestions you got (including one specific, step-by-step one from me).

Why are you back?
>>
It's closer to planking. If done correctly, it doesn't hurt, because it distributes your body weight more or less evenly across her, so there is very little weight on any given point. It's the same reason people can lie on a bed of nails without being hurt.
>>
>>16481304
Plankin' and crankin'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.