[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a gf if I look like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: rivers_cuomo.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rivers_cuomo.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
How do I get a gf if I look like pic related?
>>
>>16481180
Loose the hipster glasses, you look like fag.
>>
you don't
>>
stop caring about your looks
>>
>>16481180
>grow beard
>eat kale
>put some pomade through that mop
>insert your left-leaning political ideologies into every conversation no matter the topic
>enjoy your bbw gf
>>
>>16481180
I GOT MY HASH PIPE dun dun dun-uh dun dun dun-uh OHHHH dun dun dun-uh dun dun-dunuh

to answer your question post a pic and lets see if you have some potential
>>
>>16481205
This is from about a year ago. I look more or less the same, maybe the haircut is slightly different now.
>>
>>16481180

move to the pacific northwest, dress better, style your hair with more product than your potential gf. Pick up an activist issue and never shut up about it
>>
>>16481214
Honestly you're pretty good looking. If you tightened up that haircut and got some less 90s-looking glasses you could be a solid 8.
>>
>>16481214
it really is the hairdo my man, shorten the top just a little bit and cut the sides way shorter. I think that will help frame your face better, removing the glasses is up to you, they don't seem to help or hurt your appearance
>>
File: weezer-306-1394134867.jpg (106 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
weezer-306-1394134867.jpg
106 KB, 306x306
>>16481246
or this maybe
>>
>>16481180
Be a tool shave your sides. Realize that looks are the least of your problems
>>
>>16481219
I'm trying to get to Seattle after graduating (or finishing my PhD) and for the record I campaigned for Bernie Sanders for a while before quitting because politics is too depressing for me.

>>16481221
What glasses would work in particular? I used to wear just wire frame ones but they looked pretty stupid on me.
>>
Hey OP, like others have said, glasses might help. I know new frames can be expensive, but maybe try on 'hipster' frames, and it could improve your look.

pic related
>>
pic related

btw I wear the glasses in the last image I posted, except the legs are glossy black, not clear.
>>
>>16481214

Do you pluck your eyebrows? I can't tell if it's just bad lighting, but it looks like someone took wax to your face and fucked your shit up.
>>
Also OP, read Models by Mark Manson. It will really improve the way you pick up/talk to women. It's not some gimmicky bullshit. Seriously, every fucking aspie robot on 4chan needs to pick up this book and stop bitching. You can easily pirate it too
>>
>>16481306
Bad lighting/webcam quality.
>>
>>16481180
>implying Cuomo isn't attractive
>>
Write a criminally under-appreciated concept album/space opera that has nothing to do with space while in the midst of a deep existential depression. Wait, did that get rivers laid or just more depressed?

Either way I want another Pinkerton.
>>
>>16481186
That's Rivers Cuomo
>>
>>16481361
EWBARITE was close
>>
>>16481214
I'm going to be 100% honest because I presume that's what you want. Basically, you look like a nerd. That's not always a super bad thing, girls like smart guys, but you look like bill gates in his 20's kind of nerdy. I don't know what you dress like, but dressing well and having a good haircut it like 90% of what can make you better looking without exercising. You don't look that bad, you have good lip width and facial structure. You just need a better haircut for sure and to wear something better looking and MAYBE lose the glasses, some people look better with glasses than without glasses, I'm not sure what you look like without glasses, hope this helps.
>>
>>16481180
grow a beard (trim regularly, short and full is better than long and thin, NO neckbeard)
sing and play shoegaze,
pick up qt3,14 shoegaze gf
>with bangs
shoegaze girls look cute with bangs
have her blow coke in your anus
Ditch her cause you need the left side of your bed to store <MOAR fx pedals
>>
File: bd.jpg (49 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
bd.jpg
49 KB, 450x550
>>16481550
>NO neckbeard
this but carve a decent neckline unlike pic related
>>
>>16481214
Hi Dan
>>
1) Do something with your hair. Get help from a barber to figure out a style that works withthe shape of your face.
2) The frames of your glasses don't flatter your face well. In a case like yours, I'd recommend silver-tone wire-frame glasses instead. If you are on a budget, zennioptical.com makes good inexpensive frames, though you will need to measure your interpupillary distance yourself.
>>
Lose glasses, get fitting haircut and boom. You actually have potential to look handsome as fuck op. It's in what i mentioned and how you carry yourself that will dictate whether you look good or not.
>>
You could of dated me a couple years ago but you blew it by asking to be friends with benefits lol.
>>
Idk if anyone has said this in the thread, but all it takes is confidence. U already look pretty good for a typical guy now it's all confidence and going out more. Try stepping out of ur comfort zone like smoke weed or play video games or something. At least then you'll have a genre of girls that might be interested like stoner chicks or gamer girls or something like that. Give yourself a label. Honestly that's just all it takes these days, confidence and a label.
>>
You don't look like Rivers Cuomo. You just look like a nerdy faggot.
>>
File: mm2126b.jpg (47 KB, 1000x452) Image search: [Google]
mm2126b.jpg
47 KB, 1000x452
>Hair
Okay so I should at least keep it cleaner on the sides? I don't wanna go total Macklemore or whatever we call that god awful look, but I think I know where to end up.

>Glasses
I'm no fan of most wire frame ones. What about pic related? I have pretty wide options since I have good health insurance that will cover most frames.

>Clothes
I try to dress decently nice. Weather permitting, I usually wear a sweater with a collared shirt. I also pretty much never wear t-shirts unless I'm working out, sleeping, hiking or climbing. Otherwise I wear flannel or polos a lot of the time.

>>16481707
Hey Oliver

>>16481935
lolno. Last time I was remotely involved with anyone, I was far too much of a kek to do that. You've got the wrong guy.
>>
>>16482320
And by kek, I mean kek.
>>
File: 5245027993_e3cbc113fc_z.jpg (42 KB, 640x494) Image search: [Google]
5245027993_e3cbc113fc_z.jpg
42 KB, 640x494
I now realize there are word filters.
>>
File: how to get grills.jpg (55 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
how to get grills.jpg
55 KB, 591x960
>>16481550
this guy gets it
>>
>>16482329
>baka desu senpai
hiroshimoot pls
>>
>>16481180
Find girls who look like Mary Tyler Moore
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.