[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i give up now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
holy shit just had worst experience in my life with a girl, even worse than a rejection.

girl i have a crush in my art class, i was supposed to be her model and she was supposed to draw my face. there were two other models next to me to draw, she didnt draw me and drew the other guy instead of me.

now i've been showing this girl interest deeply, while she shows no signs of anything. she simply said "he was a better angle" when i askd her why she didnt draw me, when i was right in front of her. Is this the ultimate rejection?

Her eyes do not dilate when they see me, she speaks in a monotone half of the time when i ask her something and even makes me repeat it, she doesnt even look at me right in the face when i talk to her i am frustrated with this girl.

Should i just give up now because there is no hope anymore?
>>
this is OP again

my last attempt will be to ask her if she wants to go eat sushi with me although i am gonna do this through email....

or should i do this in person? but if i do it in person i feel if she says no then its game over

why do i feel like she's testing my confidence? am i just a needy beta orbiter? i dont want to give up not yet, there is 3 weeks left till class ends
>>
She doesn't like you romantically. Don't force yourself onto her..
>>
Do you ever have any conversation with her to begin with? Bring up to go do something together casually. If she doesn't want to you know how it is. Don't feel bad about it, just find someone better who likes you.
>>
Sounds like she has no interest in you whatsoever. Move on, there are a million other women. Stop creating fantasy scenarios in your head and get real.
>>
>>16480863
Do it in person. This might change her perception about you. And you mentioned that your class is coming to and end. You have nothing to lose.
>>
What the fuck did i just read? your watching if her pupils dialate???

Lol coming off way too strong, creepy in fact.

Id say unless you want to rape her you have zero chance with this chick.
>>
>>16480954
thank u anon this means a lot to me and i will try it next time i see her near the end of class.

it's so hard get her to understand that i liek her romantically. She's extremely introverted, conserved, i always have to be the one to say something and even then she only gives like 3-4 word replies.

I can't tell if she's shy around me or just not interested.

for example today i asked her if she ever needed a ride form school to her house after class to let me know because i could drive her all she said was "alright" and didnt even look at me.

also the worst part about her not drawing me wasnt that it was the other guy it was the fact that i was stuck there posing staring right at her, and she simply acted as if i didnt exist she didnt even look at me. I felt so worthless.....

idk what to do anymore :(
>>
>>16480978
this is OP btw, i talk to her casually and compliment her often.
such as
>he anon your hair looks nice today
>thanks
>no problem anon

or just small talk, and she usuall replies politely like a girl should, but she doesnt throw in any flirt in there this is why im worried
>>
>>16480983

She is not interested, leave the girl alone and go for another one, also, try to be less autistic, this might help you.
>>
>>16480846
A person's face at a 3/4 angle actually is easier to draw than straight-on, especially considering that she's just a student. It's also more dynamic.

But you're probably taking the class for an easy A and didn't know that.
>>
>>16480846
>this girl shows absolutely zero interest in me
>she even chose to draw someone else even though she was supposed to draw me

>SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP GUYS????

fucking idiot

what would it take for you to get the hint? her telling you to fuck off?

She is not interested. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>16480846
Underage cancer. Stop posting.
>>
this is OP
well fuck nigger, she just deleted her facebook probably because of me. She added a couple weeks ago. I probably fucked this up from the beggining, i probably shouldnt of pestered her. well im going to shoot myself now.

>>16481059
also im not underage im 19
>>
>>16481288
im 99% sure it was because of me and now she hasnt replied to my email. i literally shouldnt be allowed to live, im a fucking beta autist >>16481288
>>
Have you considered that she didn't draw you because she's so attracted to you that staring at you for a prolonged period of time would make her nervous, thus affecting her work? She wants you, OP. Ask her out.
>>
>>16481308
it crossed my mind, but now this shit about her deleting her facebook is tripping me out.

and yes when i asked her why she didnt draw me, her eyes got really wide in shock and she just tensed up staring at me "like wtf"

i really wish this were the case senpai, but i just dont know. I wish i could read her mind
>>
>>16481308
also senpai i've attempted to ask her out about twice now,all through email though i've done a pretty shitty job at it.

i say stuff like
>hey lets hang out when you have free time
and she said
> actually the winter season is coming so im gonna be busier now
so i think she would have gone out wiht me by, now i mean its been two times senpai TWO TIMES>>16481308
>>
This thread is so pathetic.
>>
>>16481314
Going to tell you this straight up >>16481308 is far fetched at best and is more likely in something like a dramatic tv show than real life shes just not interested and that stare is probably because she didnt want you to know she drew the other guy and you probably creeped on her drawing to see she drew him and thinks why the fuck did he do that, I mean what were you expecting her to say to that? The better angle excuse really saved her ass though. OP I think you came off as a creep by being so observant and on top of her when she showed no interest whatsoever you should of just asked her out from the start instead of just complimenting her because from what I can tell shes not even a friend its like telling someone walking past you in the street that they have pretty eyes it just is creepy. But to give you the benefit of the doubt you may as well ask her out anyway to see what she says that way if she rejects you you can move on but worse case scenario you are where you are right now anyway. Keep in mind if she does reject you things will be very uncomfortable around each other until class ends but after that it doesnt matter.
>>
>>16481314
maybe not the best advice that I've given, but if you truly believe that this is the end, ask her out. Fuck it, what more can you lose? Now you'll know absolutely for sure if she likes you or not. Trust me, you might regret NOT asking her out. "Oh Anon, I actually had a really big crush on you, but I was being a bitch to test you/this is how I act around boys I like." SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS LOL
>>
Op, she is not interested in you, and you likely come off as creepy (you certainly did in your description of her pupils).

Here are some tips for not seeming so creepy-
1) learn to pick up on hints. When I reject a guy or give what I consider to be a reasonable "leave me alone" sign, it's SUPER creepy/annoying when guys don't pick up on it or respect it.
2) DONT make comments or do things that cross the line socially. Don't touch girls you barely know, and don't make comments that could be reflected poorly on you. For example, instead of complimenting her hair/eyes/skin (all things that indicate you are attracted
to her), try complimenting her clothing when it looks like she's put effort in to it.
3) DONT ask a girl out when she doesn't seem interested to begin with. This should be super obvious. If you ask a girl out when you're almost sure she'll say no, you're making her uncomfortable and will appear creepy. Then, she'll gossip to her girlfriends about you, therefore labeling you a permanent "creep".
>>
>>16481321
You didnt specify a time and she pretty much said shes going to be busy all winter take the fucking hint, she is not going to be busy everyday of winter she just doesnt want to say she doesnt want to hang out with you she just wants to say she doesnt have the time so she hopes that will make you give up but her being kind to you is to a fault since you dont get the fucking hint odds are shes not even introverted you probably just creep her out.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 419x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 419x293
>>16481321
>>
Don't develop crushes on girls until you've determined that they actually like you, which this girl clearly doesn't. Sorry.
>>
>>16481337
1st is an obvious but this guy doesnt get it
2nd good advice worked for me with a girl I know
3rd this is the one I dont agree with seems like high school shit that a girl would spread around a guy asked her out and she said no but even if that was the case that dies out quickly because unless you know she has a boyfriend you did nothing wrong trying to ask her out.
>>
OP again,

well now that we have that settled, that at this point its painfully obvious, i guess there is no point in that last try before class ends?
>>
>>16481349
I'm college age, and if you are creepy towards a girl; all her close friends will know about it.
My sorority sisters and cheer friends send me screenshots of guys being creepy and we laugh at them together

Is it bitchy? Yes. Is it highschool level shit? Yes. But that's how girls alleviate the uncomfortable feeling that we get from guys who creep us tf out. laughing it off with a buddy makes the situation a lot more bearable/less annoying and allows us to be more polite to the guy when we're interacting with him.

Not all girls do this, but a big portion do. I agree that it's mean and stupid, but it's a lot better than some of the alternatives.
>>
>>16481362
Do not try again.
You're kicking yourself while you're down.
Time to move on op.
>>
>>16481362
just do it
>>
>>16481371
so ridiculing a guy in front of friends and spreading how lonely desperate and sad he is is better than just saying your not into him hurting him for that moment and letting him move on? instead you tell other people so they can also judge him and when they see him laugh at him so he feels bad about it? You try to make it sound like your doing that because it helps him but it just helps you and its pretty selfish especially hen it gives these guys false hope.
>>
It's time to move on, my friend

for the next time though, try to not come on too hard. Try befriending them first, get to know the people they know. 19 is still super young. At that age, if a guy I don't know that well, or I don't view as a friend, is coming on to me, It's very unsettling.
>>
>>16481371
> not all girls do this
aka only empty sorority girls who feel so insecure about themselves they need to join a stupid little club to fit in and make friends and have nothing better to do than make fun of other people to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>16481401
another girl here, but how those conversations usually go is:

girl a: This guy keeps trying to ask me out, but I'm not interested, I don't want to hurt their feelings though. I've tried giving hints, but it's just not getting through to them.

girl b: You should just tell them, but yeah, if you straight up tell them no, you're a bitch, but if you play it nice, they'll blame you for leading them on.

girl a: yeah, but since I'm so introverted, I'll probably just try and let it die quietly. If they ask me directly, I'll then try and tell it to them straight. Man, this stuff is weird to deal with

girl b: you're telling me

They wouldn't be laughing at the guy, they'd just be laughing off the experience. I think the other girl posting stuff, is just blowing it out of proportion.
>>
>>16480846
This is your worst experience with a girl, seriously? Fuuuuuuck. There could be a million reasons she's not interested in you, man:

. She could be autistic or something and not understand that you're coming on to her

. She might just be oblivious and not understand you're coming on to her

. She just isn't interested

. She's married

etc etc etc etc. Just man the fuck up and tell her you want to bang holy good lord
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 750x1334
>>16481401
No yeah, it mostly helps me. I totally know that- but I stopped caring about guys when they overstep my boundaries.

Also, we're not talking about like normal rejection here. A guy that is respectable who I just am not interested in is 100% fine and I will not speak badly about them.

I'm talking about CREEPS. Guys who i literally don't feel safe being around.

Like here's a fun example. I rejected this guy politely and clearly about 10 times. He always say next to me and tried to put his arm around me in class. He brought in his knife collection one day to show to me which was scary. He got my number because we had to work together on a group project and he messaged me non stop for 9 months.
I had a boyfriend at the time and he literally would stalk us on our dates it was absolutly terrifying. He'd always "run in to us" and try to join us
>>
>>16481427
This is more common, but I'm talking about what comes AFTER this:
Like, once you've told the guy that you're not interested, and he continues to invade your personal space EVEN MORE.

Again, I have nothing against regular guys, and I don't speak poorly about random guys who hit on me.
I'm talking about people who are unhealthily obsessed and DONT understand clear rejection
>>
>>16481430
why'd you keep responding to him at all? why not just totes ignore him and delete anything that had to do with him?
>>
>>16481446
I tried- he confronted me directly about it "why don't you respond to my messages??"
"Oh, sometimes the things you say and the amount you text me make me uncomfortable".

He literally started crying IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS and begged me to give him another chance at "friendship".
I started ignoring him again once that class ended and I wasn't forced to see him every day.
>>
>>16480863
nononooooo! don't do that!
1st of all: you see her irl, talking via mail when you could've talked irl is extremely creepy.
2nd of all: you DON't go for dinner with a girl on first date. consider this
without having talked to her, you say you want to commit yourself to an evening where you can't leave midway and have to pay money. That's an amount of commitment no normal man would make to a girl he hasn't even talked to.

just talk to her, try to get to know her and invite her for a drink. dinner is like two steps ahead really.
>>
File: drill.jpg (6 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
6 KB, 236x214
>>16481401
>>16481371
very much
>>16481426
no man with a shred of dignity would ever stick his dick in sorority chicks, except perhaps as a hatefuck. It is an experience to remember though as the herpes will stick with you for life...
>>
File: 1434695305389.jpg (57 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
1434695305389.jpg
57 KB, 600x791
>>16481430

If you are responding to him, you and enabling him to contact you. Just fucking tell him you don't want to talk anymore. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>16481321
very clear message right there, if she was interested, she'd propose a day herself.
>>16480863
>but if i do it in person i feel if she says no then its game over
guess what, it's like that via email as well, it's just easyer to keep clinging and be a creepy stalker! also girls don't say no, they say "I'm bussy"when they mean no and "how about the week after" if they're interested but actually busy.

forget about her, it's simply not gunna happen. onto the next
here's how to aproach it:
>Talk to girl
>ask loads of questions, ones that make her talk about herself, what drives her to do what she does and such
>questions about the answers to previous questions
>when having had an actual conversation in which she has told you stuff she wouldn't tell anyone, ask her if she feels liek having a drink (remember, no dinner or fancy stuff!) some time next week
>If she's interested, she'll pick a date somewhere next week, if she's bussy somewhere later.
>if she says she can't, she don't wanna.
>stop right there, either she has understood the message (yes she did understand) and will approach you nxt time, or she's not interested and won't
>when going out for drinks, take a walk with her and hold hands, they love that stuff.

don't see it as defeat when it doesn't work out, you're trying to match, not conquer. You're only "that creepy guy" if you cling on too long, not if you have nice conversation, ask out and move on.
>>
This is Op I just realized she didn't delete her facebiik, she simply blocked me. It's over it made me feel like the creep I am and now I can't sleep.
>>
>>16481289
>bring this retarded
>killing yourself because a girl doesnt like you
>durr i klii myslef f sha doosn liek me hurr girls a da Wurst

Seriously, op. Kill yourself.
>>
Move on bro.
>>
>>16481540
see >>16481456

>>16481576
look op, I'm sorry things didn't work out with this girl, but don't let this destroy your confidence.
Take some deep breaths. Your worth is not determined by your relationship to this girl.
you probably have a lot of other things going for you. focus on yourself and love will come naturally to you one day.
>>
>>16481576
don't worry, we've all done stupid shit at some point. I had this huge one-itis when i was 18 and made a complete fool out of myself.
NO girl is special or worth feeling bad about for more than wasting some time on her. There's plenty of them and plenty of nice ones. One may seem special, but guess what, so are millions of others.

don't worry you'll look back in a few years, see her pic and feel bad for the ugly cow. now meanwhile there's way nicer girls to go after, but remember what i sayd in>>16481571 post.

Ask a girl out only once and only after having had nice conversation. She will understand what you did, she will make it happen, or come back to it if she's interested and she will make excuses if she doesn't.

embarasing stuff doesn't happen from asking a grill out, it happens from clinging onto her afterwards.
>>
>>16481576
>>16481289
You should have realised this much sooner.
At least now you know how to not be a beta autist next time you have a crush on a girl.
See it as a good experience.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.