[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now even my friend has turned on me...I don't get why she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Now even my friend has turned on me...I don't get why she would say something like this, making fun of me like I have a mental disease. What do I do at this point.
>>
>>16480722
See a therapist or something
>>
What is your disease? I have a lot of health problems myself and I am a female so I will try to help you best as possible.
>>
>>16480725
I don't want to talk to someone about my thoughts and I don't think I need it.
>>
what did you do or say for your friend to say this?

maybe your friend has a point, but i'm still curious nonetheless
>>
>>16480735
Me and her are friends on Reddit ( and IRL) so I posted about my sexual pereference , and the fucking idiot I am forgot to use my throwaway account. She saw it.
>>
>>16480742
That doesn't explain shit. Tell us what your preference is.
>>
>>16480742
What did you post?
If it's somethin THAT messed up like children or animals or something then you really should see a doctor
>>
>>16480742
I told her it's not like I'd act out the feelings, and she said she believes me but it's still not OK for me to feel this way .
>>
>>16480742
>Me and her are friends on Reddit

Kindly fuck off
>>
>>16480749
Oh it's the pedo guy again. Get the fuck off of 4chan and go get help you child diddling freak.
>>
>>16480746
I have attractions for 6 yr old girls. I don't want to feel this way, and when I have those types of thoughts I try to distract myself but it's like they are forcing their way to the "foreground" of my mind and I hate it soo much .
>>
>>16480749
WHAT ARE THE FEELINGS?
>>
>>16480758

You literally do need help. They're not making fun of you, they're trying to make sure you get this shit under control before you do something bad. A therapist can teach you how to do that.
>>
you are so dumb

it looks like you are ashamed of being attracted to kids

there's no need for you to keep saying to the whole world your sexual preferences
>>
>>16480758
she was right
>>
>>16480758
Listen op- you say "I don't want to talk about my feelings to a therapist" but you're obviously lying to yourself since you posted about it on reddit and 4chan. You want to talk about it, but you are likely embarrassed or afraid that the therapist will say something that will hurt your feelings. So you hide behind your screen where you can block or ignore people who hurt your feelings.

This is what therapists are for, op. It's exact kinds of things like this. When sexual desires start to cause you anxiety or destroy friendships, it's time to go to therapy.

People have gone to therapy for much less than this op. Please go and see a professional, even if you don't think you need it. Therapy isn't just for people who have big issues. Please go see someone.
No partner will ever be "okay" with you being attracted to children. I don't know what your goals are, but if you plan on getting married or having kids, this is something you need to adress and resolve NOW.
>>
>>16480722
There's nothing wrong with being mentally ill, just like there's nothing wrong with being physically ill. It's just something you go see a doctor for.
>>
>>16480731
>I don't think I need it.

If I had a dime for everyone that said that to me but really did need it, I could pay my own therapy bills.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (41 KB, 540x546) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
41 KB, 540x546
Talking to girl, older than me, less attractive, talking to her about people we both know, she mentions this one boy, says he's cute, about 10 seconds later she Shit talks him calling him a fuck Boi and Shit, I'm into her, thought she was into me, am I friend zoned or is she doing this to make me jealous? Need help here people
Pic unrelated
>>
>>16480793
Meant to make this a thread clover app had a seizure, rip
>>
>>16480784
You do realize that OP is a pedophile, riggt?
>>
>>16480758
Then you do need help. Intrusive thoughts are not normal (not above the level of a song getting stuck in your head, anyway). There are ways to treat them. You need treatment.
>>
>>16480820
if you hated a person with all your heart, wouldn't you think about this person all the time?

it's normal

OP probably hates the thoughts that he have about young girls, and because of that he can't stop thinking about them

it's in his mind because he is making a big deal out of it
>>
>>16480809
I stand by my principles.
>>
>>16480838
Yeah, you're a fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.