[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv, I need some help I'm a twenty something girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2efSO8U1urdcg7o1_500.png (15 KB, 490x403) Image search: [Google]
2efSO8U1urdcg7o1_500.png
15 KB, 490x403
Hey adv, I need some help

I'm a twenty something girl, never been in a relationship. I have this friend, we know each other from the university, for more than a year now. He almost always initiates our conversations, and I was wondering if I should ever message him first? Even when we see each other in real life he starts the convo first (like, I would say hey first, but he starts talking and asking me qustions and telling how his day goes, etc)

I don't start convos with him because I just assume if he feels like talking, he would hit me up himself. But I like him so...

Anyway, what are some signs guy is into me? If we talk a lot is it good or normal?
>>
If he wanted to start the conversation he would start it. That says nothing about his openness to participating.

The only sign is if he asks you out. However the same is true the other way around. The only way for him to ever know of your interest is for you to ask him out.
>>
>>16480234
He asked me out but it was very unofficial and I don't think these were dates, but I don't know how normal date looks like.
>>
>>16480248
A date is when you do an activity together, talk while you're doing it and flirt. That last part is key. Unless you're exchanging innuendo, suggestive language, etc., it's not a date.
>>
>>16480294
we are exchanging innuendo and suggestive language all the time though

We went out and had drinks, also had went eat out together many times and we joked and talked suggestively a lot, it's basically our from of banter
>>
>>16480328
>what are some signs guy is into me?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>16480328
Show him you like him by initiating conversation. It must suck to have to initiate EVERYTHING

No wonder you've never had a bf
>>
>>16480332
What do you mean?

>>16480345
i just never know if it's the right time to hit him up. Also don't want to be too needy
>>
>>16480224
Why don't you just ask him.
>>
>>16480573
But I'm a girl... Girls don't usually ask guys out unless they are desperate or slutty and I'm neither
>>
>>16480596
desu I'd sooner ask out a slut than a girl who said that she doesn't ask guys out
>>
why do men have to do 100% of the work when it comes to this shit? if you like him fucking make an effort. If he likes you back, he will respond positively to that effort. if not, he will politely tell you he doesn't want to be with you. if you keep pushing him away and acting normal, how the HELL is he supposed to know you're interested?

women r stupid and dumb idiots fuck yall
>>
>>16480596
Been asked out 4-6 times already by girls, neither of them did look desperate nor slutty ( though i just did fuck them and move on, but thats not the point because im just a jerk)
>>16480607
This is damn true
>>
File: 1426820056861.jpg (90 KB, 850x717) Image search: [Google]
1426820056861.jpg
90 KB, 850x717
>>16480596

OP, are you dumb or just a troll? I honestly can't tell. Go for what in life, there is no shame in that. You seem struck in a weird time period
>>
>>16481400
I'm not a troll, I just don't get dating and all that.
>>
>>16481612
It varies from person to person. He seems to be into you, now it is your turn to express your feelings. You know each other for a long time, doing some initiation is neither slutty nor desperate in this case. Girls doing initiation is only pathetic if you don't know her at all and she obviously wants to seduce you. If you do it in a modest way with minimal sexual innuendo and keep it serious, there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>16480328
Initiating conversations every single time feels like a waste of effort, for me at least. He will probably think you're talking to him just because you're nice if you keep waiting for him to message you first.
>>
Go out and get drunk together. Then go back to his or your place. Slowly start to get physical with the touching, then increase it until you have sex.
>>
>>16481733
So you're telling her to date rape him?
>>
>>16481750
I'm telling her to stop being a pussy and make a move. Of course if he tells her to stop, she should stop. But it's likely he won't.
>>
>>16480224
I'm one of these 'boys'. It sucks, give him some hint. Please... do it for me
>>
>>16482368
what is a good hint? I mean something subtle, not asking him out...
>>
>>16482395
>subtle
There's the problem. Just tell him straight. Or ask a mutual friend of yours to ask him instead, so that he knows what you're up to without having that embarassing talk. Now he can approach you if he feels the same as you.
>>
>>16482395
Dont just wait for him to come and start talking. Walk to him and start conversation over something silly. If he says that he needs to go shopping for example say that you can accompany him.

I consider if i should just go yolo and ask my crush out. Most likely things will get awkward but i cant get her out of my mind.
>>
>>16482429
Im just getting tired from thinking that she responds to me cuz im being pushy or smth.
>>
>>16480224
I rarely communicate with girls I don't find interesting. Might still be just interested in friendship though. If you aren't still friends, there is a possibility that he likes you- still, he is definitely interested.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.