[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
paying for sex doesn't bother me is that okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: meme.jpg (300 KB, 900x631) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
300 KB, 900x631
paying for sex doesn't bother me is that okay?
>>
>>16479899
That's fine so long as you're getting a good deal and all
>>
>>16479899
What's wrong with the girl to the right? Is the illustrator saying eating is bad?
>>
>>16479914
stomach cancer is a big problem in japan
>>
>>16479914
Look at her fucking plate and body
She's fat
>>
>>16479914
>>16479918
>>16479920

they all look like they're in pretty good shape despite their habits.
>>
>>16479899
No, OP. There's nothing wrong with that. Fuck what everyone else says and live for yourself. If you feel that paying for sex is worth your money then do it. It's your money and nobody can tell you that you misspent it. Life is too fucking short to be worrying if you're meeting someone else's ethical standards especially when you aren't infringing on anyone else's well being.
>>
>>16479920
Friggin Japanese weight standards. The girl on the right is barely even podgy.
>>
>>16479951
>barely pudgy
Christ dude
That girl is fat and unhealthy
>>
>>16479899
Technically they should all have black lungs. Second hand smoke and all.
>>
I like having sex with prostitues. Most are super chill and we hang out on occasion, one even gave me a job so i say go for it.
>>
>>16479988
>gave me a job

Also I really want to hang out with a prostitute, not even interested in sex. I'll be like Osamu Dazai!!!!#!!
>>
>>16479988
Oh sweet, what kind of job did she give you?

How much money did you make?
>>
>>16479932
yeah, u should see the intestines of a dead person, then you will understand. that this illustration is not even lying. people die from this stuff...
>>
>>16480000
lel quads

>>16479899
if it doesnt bother you, than its no problem, a lot of people do it, I know a lot of guys that have no problem picking up chicks and they fuck hoes aswell sometimes.
>>
File: 1430197401302.gif (12 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1430197401302.gif
12 KB, 633x758
Here's a quick guide to if something is okay or not:
Does it bother you?
Does it harm someone else?
If you answered no to both, then you're good to go brah. Hell, if you're a sociopath you only have to answer no to the first one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.