[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 24 year old virgin. Yep, a sad truth indeed. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1442925156503.gif (3 MB, 185x300) Image search: [Google]
1442925156503.gif
3 MB, 185x300
I'm a 24 year old virgin. Yep, a sad truth indeed.

I'm a university student at, frankly, one of the best college towns there is. For whatever reason, it's only now girls have started to show interest in me; in these last few weeks, girls have tried to hook up with me at parties, well, every time I've gone out.

Well, I am talking to this girl on tinder. She's 19, and only had sex a few times. She says she's not very good at it. Well, I'm one kinky virgin, and I seem to know what a girl wants out of sex. We've been talking dirty for about 2 days now, and she has gotten off to simply me telling her what I'd do to her multiple times and has shown me proof.

Well, she thinks I've had sex quite a few times, and I have of course lied about it and told her that is the truth. I've told her many fabricated stories; my family in general is adept at lying and manipulating... most of my family is in sales at the top of their field. Also, she has said the guy she has had sex with was a virgin and it was pretty awful.

So, meeting up with her and fucking in inevitable. I've never even kissed a girl. Is this going to be an awful nightmarish experience? You guys must know, I cannot simply tell girls the truth here because the truth is repulsing to girls.

Let me know what you guys think. I need all the advice I can get.
>>
Don't have sex outside of marriage
>>
>>16479863
I advise you that attempting to build a relationship entirely on falsehoods is an obviously stupid idea, and that you're probably going to end up humiliated, which you should really have considered as a likely outcome when you began this doomed endeavour.

I advise starting from scratch with someone else and doing it properly this time.
>>
>>16479863
>lying
>at 24
retard, brought it upon yourself

since you've already lied, just tell her it's been a long while since you hooked up because you wanted to give it a break or some other shit blah blah blah. she'll believe you (since there is no real way to tell if someone is lying), and hopefully she won't think you're shit at sex.

just do what you want with her, don't hold back at all, thats what they all want.
>>
>>16479863
You know she's going to be expecting a fucking sex badass and you're going to fuck like a virgin. She'll know right away. My advice: cum hard between those sugar walls and then don't even worry about the ensuing storm when she realizes that you lied. At least you'll have gotten to nut in her.
>>
>>16479871
>>16479871
>>16479871

this
>>
>>16479863
>thinks he knows what women want from sex
>virgin
>24

This encounter is going to be cringe gold. You better record the entire thing.
>>
>>16479863
Just due the best you can. As long as you don't ejaculate prematurely you should be fine.
>>
if you want to reduce the chance of failing, honesty wins over lying.

what do you want from her? sex or a relationship?
>>
>implying sex is difficult

As long as you have rhythm just do what you want. She can't bitch if her mouth is always occupied, nomsayin.
>>
>>16479863
Don't listen to these memes. It could go like shit or could go well.
Make sure you wear a condom, it'll decrease your sensitivity, and if you can keep a boner, you'll be able to last for a while. Never mind technique, try to be as savage or intense as you can without cumming in thirty seconds. Most girls I've been with call that "good sex". Oh, and screw, don't drill. As in do a circular motion while fucking her instead of merely going in and out.
All in all it's not that hard. Not sure what advice to give you, and your problem more than the fuck will probably be the kissing. You probably suck at kissing. practice with fruit or something, look at yourself in a mirror and as long as you don't use your tongue much and don't open your mouth like trying to eat her you'll be ok.
Oh, and if you're ok with it, probably go down on her for long. Way easier to give her an orgasm like that. Search the internet for advice on that.
Other than that, I've no more advice. Make sure you DO fuck her so you can stop being a virgin and in the future, regardless of how this goes, you no longer have to lie about it.
Also, stop lying things like these that are obviously going to crumble over you you dipshit. Let us know how it went.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.