[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BROS!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to go for the pic on the right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.jpg (625 KB, 1420x1828) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
625 KB, 1420x1828
BROS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to go for the pic on the right. I got my haircut like 20 minutes ago, but I feel like I'm missing something, or worse I did something wrong.

What do I need to edit about my current haircut, to get it more like the pic on the right? I already know I need to clip the back....but what about the side where it parts over?

Also, what product is the dude on the right using ?

Basically, I want that guy's medium length undercut, you know. But then again, it doesn't even look like he's parting his hair over to hang on the side...what is he doing with his hair? How do I get that?

Help would be FANTASTICALLY appreciated
>>
Why the fuck didn't you ask whoever cut your hair?

Also yours looks like shit.
>>
>>16479608
She tried lol

I can go back and edit what needs to be done though

What needs to be done?
>>
Were you the one that posted the hairstyle the other day? Didn't people say not to get it?
>>
You don't need to take TEN fucking pictures to show us your haircut... jesus anon, 3 at most would have sufficed hahaha
>>
>>16479621
Travel back in time, and get a normal haircut. Alternatively, shave it all off
>>
File: 1443061673331.gif (2 MB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1443061673331.gif
2 MB, 500x578
>>16479621
Needs to be longer,feathered and thinned so it can be held with mousse and hair spray (got2bglued) without the thickness weighing it down.
Just grow it out and go to a professional one that's charging $40-50,quality>quantity
>>
OP here

Seriously bros, how can we find out what thelse side of that guy's hair is like? Anybody have any ideas?
>>
>>16479632
Does it matter? Your hair already looks like shit, seeing what the other guy's head like from the side isn't going to change that
>>
Ohhhh rileyyyy
>>
>>16479632
Stop calling us your "bros" go back to tumblr or Reddit
>>
>>16479638
What needs to be done to have it fixed, then
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR

Oh Jesus I wish this were real. I mean obviously someone out there did something ridiculous to their hair, but I can't believe it was actually you. Oh well.
>>
Just get the rest of it cut off. Then you're good.
>>
>>16479621
Lol you're such a suburban try hard macklemore mother fucker
>>
>>16479602
Mate, you look fucking ridiculous. Those places where they do haircuts for £10, you're in and out in 10 minuites and none of the staff look old enough to legally drink are fine if you have a simple hairstyle - but what you're going to is the polar opposite of that. To get the style you want you need to find a good quality unisex hairdressers, and you need to be prepared to pay out the ass for it.

With what you've got now, your undercut is much to high to get the same style as your model (also, that undercut is horribly uneven). All you can really do is either wait until you've got 2 months growth on it and try again, or shave the whole lot off. Oh, and you should probably go and buy yourself a couple of hats...
>>
>>16479682
Wait so like l, I should have "faded" it, right?
>>
>>652789990
>>16479602
You're cringeworthy apparently
>>
I don't know if it's called like this in english, but here it's called mousse, it's a product to model your hair like it's clay

also you don't have enough hair, it looks stupid
>>
File: Phil_DeVille[1].png (15 KB, 314x380) Image search: [Google]
Phil_DeVille[1].png
15 KB, 314x380
>>16479602
>>
>>16479602
dude you look like a fucking paintbrush
>>
>>16479602
Lol, this is funny cuz I literally macklemore'd my hair yesterday. Anyway, you have to go to an actual BARBER. The kind where you pay $40 for a haircut. You can't get that kind of haircut done at a great clips, they'll have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>16479602
getting the same haircut as that guy won't make you look like that guy.

and it looks horrible on skinny guys (like you and i) because it makes you look even taller and thinner than you already are.
>>
>>16479882

Fucking laughed out loud.
>>
>>16479602

you can't pull that haircut off.

truth be told NO ONE can pull that haircut off. he only looks like he does cuz everything else is so good looking.

NO ONE LOOKS GOOD WITH THE SIDESO F THEIR HEAD SHAVED OFF with it long on top. its a ridiculous idea. it violates everything we as humans know to be good looking.

ur too soft to try anything that guy does.
>>
File: hahahahahahahahahahahah.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahahahahahah.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>16479882
>>
>>16479660
fade the back/sides of your hair
>>
>>16480259
This.
>>
>>16479602
Longer hair needed
>>
>>16479602
Yeah, that's how the salon business works, boy. They always cut more than necessary so you don't have to come back too soon.

It looks stupid on you because of your ugly baby face. Nothing can fix that.
>>
>>16480262

Yeah, this is the way to fix it. Unfortunately it looks like she went in too deep to be able to fix it.

What she should have done is left a wide area unshaved and then tapered in with the scissors coming from underneath and pointing up diagonally. I think you're fucked until it grows out, op.
>>
>>16479602
This made my day. Looks like you're going to have to shave the rest of your hair off and rock a buzz cut.
>>
File: michaeljackson.jpg (11 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
michaeljackson.jpg
11 KB, 417x600
>>16480323

>how salon business works
>thinks salons strategize to make less money
>>
>>16480342

One way you could try to salvage it is take more off the top. You can see that your top layer is super long and combed over like trump. Only his front layer is like that, the top of his head is much shorter.
>>
>>16480346
No...seriously...this is how it works. Customers will either get sick of coming back constantly or complain that the stylist "hardly touched it" if it weren't. Thus choosing a different salon.
>>
You need to grow it out, and tell that dresser to fade the top to the bottom better, maybe to not buzz a hole on the right side of your head either.
>>
File: 71856506.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
71856506.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
Why would you even get a haircut like that? I think that guy would look better with a normal haircut too, to be honest. On top of that you seem to have a babyface, you didn't post a front picture but I bet you just ended up looking like a dyke (or you're a dyke, not even sure, I'm guessing you're a dude just because I saw adam's apple, I assumed you're a girl first)
From my experience with my own babyface I think a good look is longer shaggy hair, teenager kinda haircut. If you have nice hair it'll at least take attention away from your shitty face.
>>
The hair is way too short and the back looks terrible.
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 199x300
>>16479602
Did you ask for the rooster special?
>>
>>16479602
>BROS!!!!!!!!!!

NOPE
>>
He has thicker hair. Yours is texturally finer. Also your hair stylist shaved to far in. Next time, pay an actual stylist and don't go to Cost Cutters.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.