[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have cold sores on my lips aka herpes. I'm freaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446947529354.jpg (41 KB, 754x734) Image search: [Google]
1446947529354.jpg
41 KB, 754x734
I think I have cold sores on my lips aka herpes. I'm freaking the fuck out, I've never had them or any other STI in my life and this is just depressing. I have a second date tonight which was going to involve drinking and probably making out. Should I cancel or what?
>>
>>16479463
>I'm freaking the fuck out, I've never had them or any other STI in my life and this is just depressing.
Well now you do, and they're not an STI anyway. The majority of the population has it and they're not depressed about it, accept it and move on. It's up to you whether you cancel, but if a guy cancelled on me because he had a cold sore, I'd think it was a pretty lame excuse.
>>
>>16479467
My trepidation is that he's a nice guy, only been in several relationships, so he probably doesn't have it himself and I know I'll be self conscious as fuck

The other time I felt similarly to this was when I rolled around in bushes as a dumbass teen and got poison oak all over my face
>>
>>16479482
Then tell him. Worst case scenario he leaves, which means he wasn't worth it anyways.
>>
Lucky fucking alien.
>>
>>16479467
Technically it is, because it can be sexually transmitted, even though it's not always sexually contracted. Like how the vast majority of scabies infections are in toddlers.

Anyways OP, just don't touch anything with your lips until they are all healed.
>>
>>16479463

Well absolutely DO NOT make out or touch anything with your lips until you don't have cold sores anymore. So you're probably going to have to tell him. But seriously like 80 percent of all people have cold sores, it really isn't a big deal to have cold sores, you just have to be responsible about not touching those sores to anything.

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB.
>>
>>16479518
>WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GIVE HIM A BLOW JOB.
I won't ;_;

Should I mention it up front or just avoid touching him completely?
>>
>>16479565
Mention it and then tell him that you would have blown him otherwise :^)
>>
>>16479570
kek no way, he's an introvert I'd probably scare him off with such an unbridled innuendo
>>
>>16479584
Time to turn that boy into a man!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.