[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Treat Athlete's Foot when it's on your face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ahtlete's foot face.jpg (16 KB, 337x252) Image search: [Google]
ahtlete's foot face.jpg
16 KB, 337x252
I lost a bet with a college buddy of mine. I had to lay on the floor and let him and a friend of his use my face and chest as a footrest for 2 hours while they played video games. A couple days later, I ended up with a rash on my face. It itches and burns and left my face scaly. It turns out that the guy using my face as a footrest has athletes foot. He was wearing his shoes when he had his feet up on my face though but we did some reading on google and it looks like it can be transmitted through carpet. We think it was living on the bottom of his shoes.

How do you treat it? It's all around my eyes, nose and mouth. I don't want to put anything in those areas to treat it that's dangerous to have by your eyes or mouth.
>>
>>16479064
As someone who hates feet, this is the most disgusting thing I've ever read on here.
>>
>>16479064
Op, it's easy. Keep your face warm and moist, use a warm wet towel on your face. Don't use any anti bacterial stuff. It'll get worse before it gets better but this is what you should do. Especially make sure to keep areas you don't want it to spread to warm and moist.
>>
>>16479088
Oh, and it will take time, weeks even so if it looks like it's getting worse, don't worry. That's a good sign.
>>
Athlete's foot is a fungus so you need to use anti-fungal cream.

You will be fine putting on your face if you:
- use a small amount and rub it in throughly
- avoid rubbing your eyes/face
- avoid licking your lips

Don't listen to >>16479088
Doing that will make it worse.
>>
>>16479088
Don't listen to this guy
do the exact opposite of what he says
>>
First of all, why the fuck would you allow them to do this? Second, go see your doc/gp
>>
slather yourself in monistat
just go to the pharmacy and get it, nobody is going to ask you a question there and if on the .05% chance they do, say it's for your fucking girlfriend
>>
>>16479101
This. Go buy some tinactin or whatever at the local grocery.
>>
>>16479064
>I had to lay on the floor and let him and a friend of his use my face and chest as a footrest for 2 hours while they played video games.
Who does shit like this? fucking lmao
>>
That's disturbing. I would be hesitant to be around frat boys with an unhealthy obsession to haze. It always feels like thinly veiled homosexuality
>>
>>16479064
>lay on the floor and let him and a friend of his use my face and chest as a footrest
>for 2 hours
>guy using my face as a footrest has athletes foot
>He was wearing his shoes when he had his feet up on my face

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say thet you're not really big on the whole "self respect" thing.
>>
>>16479768
It's called honoring a bet. OP has integrity.
>>
>>16479064
you're turning black OP

...I-...I-... I'm sorry
>>
OP you sound like a faggot with a foot fetish
>>
>>16479823
Greek fraternities.
What do you expect?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.