[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female here, my pubes extend all the way down and up the crack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444699655212.jpg (40 KB, 421x363) Image search: [Google]
1444699655212.jpg
40 KB, 421x363
Female here, my pubes extend all the way down and up the crack. I do not want anyone to spread my cheeks and find a linty carpet. How do you get rid of taint and anus hair? I'm cautious about putting sharp things where I can't see and brazilians look expensive.
>>
You wax.
>>
>>16478939
Wax or stop caring.

Honestly, a lot of people don't care. I never shave and it has never stopped someone from having sex with me.
>>
>>16478939

Buy an electric razor (which would b hard to do yourself) or buck up and pay for a wax.
>>
Wax, safety razors, nair

or electrolysis (permanent hair removal) if you've got the time and patience
>>
I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world but I do find that shit pretty gross to be honest.
>>
People always talk about shaving your ass like it's terrible but I've done it several times and never had issues with it. And I hate shaving in general and often don't bother because of the itching and ingrown hairs so this is saying a lot. Just make sure to use a good mirror and a new razor.
>>
>>16478939
I use a depilatory, honestly. I advise caution for first-time back there, and to bee picky about the particular choice. My first time it slickedme so smooth that I had almost no warning before I needed a toilet, didn't always make it.
>>
I use hair removal cream. I apply it with single use gloves so i have full controle where i put cream and where not. Then i scrub it away under the shower with a peeling glove. Best idea i ever had. Try it op!
>>
>>16478994
...what?
>>
Waxing is worth every penny. Over time it thins the hair so it doesn't grow back so stubbly and itchy like it does with shaving.

You can get it done every 4- 6 weeks whereas if you shave it's already growing back like a day later.

Get a waxer you are comfortable with, and ask in advance if they use strip wax or hot wax. Strip wax = bad, that area is far too sensitive and it will hurt and even bruise. Hot was is much better. It is uncomfortable but it's only for a short time.
>>
I just shave it normally. I kind of bend forward, use one hand to grab and pull the cheek over, and the other to shave with the razor. Shave with the grain, so you'll be shaving in towards your butthole.
>>
File: standing-forward-bend.jpg (123 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
standing-forward-bend.jpg
123 KB, 720x340
Get some shaving cream, a razor, and stand something like pic related. Find a comfortable position that gives you a clear view of the area you're shaving while still being able to balance well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.