[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me what do I do? I'm the green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wat.png (65 KB, 1404x863) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
65 KB, 1404x863
help me what do I do? I'm the green
>>
stop prostituting yourself Anon
>>
>>16478546
I'm not it was her idea (or whoever is typing)
are this police? am I going to get raped or killed?
>>
>>16478537
Stop being a fucking moron.
>>
>>16478557
I'm working on getting pictures.
>>
It depends on how attractive they are and if I feel safe from STDs. How well do you know these people? Also how much are they willing to pay?
>>
>>16478565
>How well do you know these people?
I don't know them at all. The girl messaged me yesterday and after I asked how she was doing she replied back, "board i am looking for a big cock". So fuck yea, right? But this morning she tells me her boyfriend will be in on this too.
IF this actually happens I'd obviously wear a condom and take all safety precautions.

>Also how much are they willing to pay?
Dunno, getting picture before I even think about this
>>
Don't do it fammy
>>
>>16478581
Fuck her only, let the boyfriend watch. And yeah, I would go with a knife or something, doubt is the police.
>>
>>16478537
Just let the guy suck your dick
it's not gay if it's for money
>>
>>16478537
If this is something from craigslist, let me give you a couple of pointers.
1 - never meet without pics
2 - never meet a guy beforehand with the promise of a girl joining in later
3 - wrap your shit

People on CL are shady as fuck, and a ton of the "couples" are actually dudes just trying to sly some straight/bi guy into something skeezy. Do those things, and you'll be good.
>>
>>16479289
>>16479300
>>16479301
>>16479369
ain't no fag not gonna suck some dick. Anyways I have yet to get a picture so I'm not going
>>
Bitch separated the word today. To. Day. Are you fucking kidding me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.