[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty nervous, bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: _20151118_195647.jpg (147 KB, 1080x1390) Image search: [Google]
_20151118_195647.jpg
147 KB, 1080x1390
Pretty nervous, bros
>>
whats up?
>>
>>16478368

I have my first date tonight. We only planned on meeting at a concert but now she wants to get food first
>>
>>16478376
And the problem is?
>>
>>16478381

I'm nervous
>>
>>16478376
>>16478366
next time don't say "or are you busy"

be confident

anyways

theres no need to be nervous just go and hang out and try to get to know her. don't think of it as trying to win a game (of dating), but rather as a chance to get to know someone.
>>
>>16478389

I'm the white texts.
>>
She's probably nervous too. Remember to breathe slow and deep. Do not at any point talk yourself down. Don't say things like "I'm not used to this." or "I didn't think you'd like me." Don't say anything that would make her question if being with you is a waste of her time. Just show her a fun time, and that you're a great guy.
>>
>>16478390
oh then she's the one who sounds nervous lmao

my advice still applies though
>>
>>16478386
Of course you're nervous. Everyone is before a first date, and especially before their VERY first date. Even the chads were nervous before their very first dates; they just got it over with sooner.

You'll be fine. No one ever believes this going in -I get that- but it's true.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Guys, what's this on my leg? I've had it for years. Sometimes it's itchy. Showed the doc once, he gave me a very sticky ointment that was basically vaseline. Didn't help. I don't have it anywhere else on my body.
>>
>>16478446
Fuck. Sorry
>>
>>16478439

I'm mostly nervous because I can't tell if this is a potentially romantic date or not. We met on tinder and we've texted quite a bit the past 2 days and connected on many topics so all the conversation has been pretty genuine and not forced. But at the same time there hasn't been really any 'cutesy' talk. So I can't tell if she just thinks I'm cool and wants to be friends or if she sees me as a potential partner.
>>
>>16478366
"I'm not busy, but I'd like pussy"
Tell her that OP, sex guaranteed :^)
>>
>>16478366

You shouldn't be. She is nervous from the looks of those texts. That means she'll react well to confidence. Take control of the date
>>
>>16478629

The fact that she suggested dinner is probably a hint that she wants to get to know you and doesn't just want to stand next to you while loud music plays
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.