[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I rejected this girl a while back but a week later she seemed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So I rejected this girl a while back but a week later she seemed interested again and I went along with it. Turns out she just wanted to get revenge and turn me down.

Why are women so vain? Was that really necessary?
>>
Send her a month worth of abusive text in an entire day.
>>
Let me quote the "ask the opposite gender thread"

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
>Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

The same could be said of guys who pump and dump. It's just shitty people who only care about how THEY feel about things.
>>
>>16478338
Fuck up you spastic slut, it takes two to tango, not out fault women are fucking dumb and gullible. Lifes not a movie you vile tunnel cunt, women are if not mentally crueler then men because pyhsical they can't be as cruel as men.
>>
>>16478328

Do you want us to agree with you or something?
>>
>>16478388
Oh gosh, someone took the higher dose redpill this morning.

The statements you're making might even be true but no one will take your claims seriously if you sound like a raving lunatic.
>>
>>16478398
Listen you fucking pig nose fuck I will bury my dick so far king arhur wont be able to pull it out. You fucking understand the main ingredient and component of a red pill is complete satire and to top it of you're a fucking wanker women are pyhsical stronger then men.
>>
You rejected her. She seemed interested again. You went with it. What the fuck did you expect, honestly? You didn't even want her in the first place. So yeah, she's gonna be mad.
>>
>>16478406
Honestly I thought she just liked me that much. Guess I was naive.

I just have difficulty understanding how someone could be so petty. If men are rejected they just feel really bum about it and move on.
>>
>>16478425
>If men are rejected they just feel really bum about it and move on.

And post about it on 4chan.

You know you got ate-chan where the faggots have whole boards dedicated to redpills and whatnot.
>>
Honour is a male construct.. Work from there.
>>
>>16478388
Topkek. First person replying to your response wasn't me. I was trying to tell you there are shitty people in the world of both genders yet you claim I'm saying life is like a movie.
Also are you saying men are physically stronger and women are at fault if they compensate for that? What's your ideal scenario then, all women get weapons to hurt guys they're uninterested because physical pain is the only thing that gets through t them?
Also nvm, read the part of your post saying women are stringer than men.... What's that based on?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.