[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i kill my self?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: kk.jpg (12 KB, 572x389) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
12 KB, 572x389
should i kill my self?
>>
Yes but first go to area 51, video tape it all and send us the link. Then suicide by area 51 security.

thanks
>>
nah.

You're gonna die anyways, might as well see what will happen.
>>
>>16478281
It depends. Have you killed anyone? Raped anyone? Swindled anyone out pf their life savings? Are you worried that you aee about to do one of these things, and are certain that nothing else will be able to stop you? Are you currently serving a life sentence in prison without the possibility of paro;e? Are you a member of Daesh or an affiliated group?

If the answer to all of the above questions is no, thwn you ahould not kill yourself. Otherwise, let's talk.
>>
Flip a coin
>>
>>16478281
In your intestines are millions of "good" bacteria - there are actually more of them than there are cells of you. They help digest your food for you in return for a nice warm nutrient-rich place to live.

So that's why you have to stay alive, to provide a home for all the nice bacteria who are depending on you.
>>
Your worth something op. Don't give up.
>>
Maybe you should tell me why so I can help you
>>
i dunno everything is grey, can't explain my feelings,i just can say that its grey
>>
for the past month theres a fucking thing inside me, i know that everything is fine, i know that it will get better, but i cant get rid of this thing in my gut, i fucked up my phone, i broke my arm and did alot of stupid but small stuff like this , just cuz i dont know, i just felt like it, i wasnt thinking the thing inside my gut or my throat is like doing it, i dunno, i feel depressed
>>
every human every animal i look at or speak to feels like i'm staring to a wall or something like that, just grey flesh ho will never do anything for me, ho will never know how i feel inside, ho will never understand me, im not talking emo shit, its just my thoughts
>>
Well from the sound of it your going through puberty, dont worry everything will work out if you TAKE IT EASY don't overthink shit, and dont mess up your ego.
The way I see it everyone around me(and you too) wears a 'mask' when outside of their closest circle, especially boys at your age dont understand that this 'mask' has become the social norm to fit in. The truth is, your just gonna have to hold up this mask like everyone else till you find your way in life.

So just act like a normal person and people will like you if you dont judge anyone, just fake it till you make it kid.
>>
>>16478518
This is what im talking about, your 'special' feelings arent special at all kiddo, not everyone goes through this shit of seeing who you really are, but you should see it as a good thing.
I have experienced mad things in my childhood and I was confused till I was like 18, but from that point looking back at it all you feel much wiser, because you can now relate to allot of feelings people can have, which in turn helps you in life later on because undertanding people and reading body language can give you a big step ahead of everyone else. So wise up. Just look at it all from a distance.
>>
>>16478375
This is the second most bullshit copout.
>>
>>16478361
Touchy as fuck
>>
>>16478518
Actually, that's emo in a nutshell. As a genre, it was invented in an attempt to capture and express the existntial abgst that is common in modern Western adolescent psychology.

You say no one will ever understand your thoughts and feelings, as they exist and n this moment. But in fact, the opposite is true: EVERYONE understands these feelings, if they live long enough, including the ifea that no one will ever understand. It sucks. We all empathize, but the truth is that we're all also really enbarrassed about this point in out lives. Feeling this way is an important part of growing up, but so is coming to understand that it is mistaken. Talking about it helps.
>>
quoteing real God: if you wont to kill yourself, and you are white or/and christian, pls kill some muslims during or before killing yourself.
>>
quoteing real God: if you look like Jackie Chan you can also kill some muslims
>>
>>16478281
Just be yourself.
>>
>>16478516
Sounds like you have a demon. Give your life to Christ and go to church mate.
>>
>>16478518
> CRAAWLLING IIIN MY SKIIIN!
>>
>>16478289
I agree. Let's silence the tinfoils once and for all. Worst case scenario OP discovers a secret alien war which is pretty cool, I guess.
>>
>>16478281
If you want to. I don't care.
>>
File: 1443937787857.jpg (132 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443937787857.jpg
132 KB, 706x1000
>>16478281
maybe
>>
I have children and I want to kill myself. I'm pretty sure my spouse can find a better parent, one without so many problems as I have, to be the parent of my daughter.

I should do it, right? Fuck it, I'm a failure. I'll always be a failure. The things I'm successful at, any human being on this planet could be successful at. For someone to tell me to be proud of these things is being condescending to me. Like I should be proud that I can use the potty as an adult.
>>
>>16479523
>I'm pretty sure my spouse can find a better parent, one without so many problems as I have, to be the parent of my daughter.
And what about being spouse to your spouse? Finding either of those factors alone might be doable. The combination is much, much harder: far more than the math of combining a mere two factors might suggest.

>Like I should be proud that I can use the potty as an adult
I can relate to this part, at least. I've even used the exact same metaphor.

So let's talk about stages of development. Where do you see yourself now? Where do you think you should be? Do you have any sense of why you might not be there?
>>
File: depression motiv.jpg (95 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
depression motiv.jpg
95 KB, 750x600
Maybe.
>>
>>16478303
not OP.
This is a useless way of thinking. It works in both ways:
If I'm gonna die anyways, why live through the filth just to see things that will dissappear when i die?
If I'm gonna die anyways, what difference would it make if i died a little earlier?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.