[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decreasing contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1200x882
It feels like we are draining each other because we constantly text. I don't want/need that, but how can i decrease our "inbetween dates" contact without him feeling like i am loosing interest or playing games?
I just rather have some time to miss him and have a whole lot to talk about next time we meet...
>>
Just tell him you're having allergies
>>
>>16478038
To what? Texting? I'd rather tell him the truth, but i'm afraid of not wording it right and ending up driving him away. Prob just a major case of overthinkink... Would still like some outside input
>>
>>16478045
You are overthinking, but just put off the vibe that you don't like texting.

Might be weird and kind of late but could work. Next time, don't keep texting constantly.
>>
>>16478049
Yeah, i really don't like it in general. I dunno how i ended up starting that dumb shit... Probably just first excitement. Eh, i guess i just tell him how it is. If he's not ok with that we probably aren't such a good match anyways.
>>
>>16478036
>playing games
>I want to not have contact so I can "miss him" and be all excited about seeing him

Yup. You are playing games. You just don't realize it because you try rationalize it in a logical manner. But it is a game nonetheless. Get some perspective.
>>
>>16478064
Uh, ok...

I can see what you mean. Put my first intention is not to artificially make me "miss" him, it's acting upon me not feeling the whole constant texting thing. I just thinki it would result in those things i statet as a side effect. But eh, in the end it's probably still just a game. What i wantet to say is that i don't want to just message him less, making him feel like i am pulling one of those "chase me, making myselfe rare, text me first" games.
>>
All allergies aside, you need to be treated.
>>
>>16478079
Elaborate pls
>>
>>16478083
yes
>>
Could i tell him something along those lines?:

Hey, i'm not very good at that whole texting thing. I feel like it lacks depth and i prefere to talk to you in person. How about we call each other every few days and have some real conversations when we meet?

Is that too blunt and cold?
>>
>>16478092
You high?
>>
Going for a run now, but i'll check this thread when i'm back. I would be very glad if somebody could help me figure out how/what to tell him... Thanks for the help so far anons
>>
>>16478098
no allergic to drugs
>>
>>16478128
Dear god
>>
Guys pls
>>
Tell him you're not really that into texting and you'd rather talk in person. You've just been going along with it, but you'd rather change things.
>>
>>16478218
This.
Cmon he'll understand and if he doesn't (very unlikely) then just turn your phone off with an excuse.
Of course this won't happen if he is a logical being
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.