[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel dead inside. I'm not even motivated enough to commit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
I feel dead inside. I'm not even motivated enough to commit suicide. I just wanna lay down and sleep forever.

Is this normal?
>>
That's classic depression symptoms.
>>
Ya seconded sounds like depression to me
>>
Hey, you're just like me.

I don't know the solution. I dream at night that I can join some war and die without people hating me.
But that's too much work.

Right now I have a uni degree which I'm begrudgingly going to use to apply to teach some Asian ass mongs.
Maybe in time, I'll live long enough so that no one knows me. Then I can commit suicide without anyone feeling bad.
>>
>>16477819
Not "normal" but it's pretty common. I have it, too. The worst it's ever been. Life is great.
>>
File: 8H5A1033_copy.jpg (2 MB, 3648x5472) Image search: [Google]
8H5A1033_copy.jpg
2 MB, 3648x5472
>>16477819
I get the same, quit my job once to stare at my ps3 home screen laying on my bed for the whole month, I usually reminisce the past and think of how I could've avoided all this.
>>
I have allergic reactions
>>
I have the crappiest answers for what to hope for in life. It almost seems like nothing appeals to me and getting drunk and playing video games isnt a valid way to live life even though it helps me forget and pass the days.
>>
Damn guys. Got some bad news.

Psychologist here; yall depressed.

Deeper stage too. If all you can do is lay in bed or sit down and you feel devoid of any emotion, even sadness, then youre probably clinically depressed.

It should resolve, but itll happen quicker if you force yourself to invite friends over or even go for nature walks.

The most dangerous stage is coming out of it, as youll still feel like this but have more energy. This is when most people commit suicide.

I know it seems like an endless void but you will feel good again eventually. Just persevere.

Consider it a test.
>>
>>16477819
That most of us here, unfortunately most of us have familial ties and debt that keep us here.
>>
File: slide_329660_3226540_free.jpg (178 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
slide_329660_3226540_free.jpg
178 KB, 1200x798
>>16478589
Not essencially.

I had the same symphtoms when i was 15, Procrastinating all the day, sitting on the bed and wishing i was dead but without the motivation or courage to do so. Some days i couldn't even pursue my dreams (it was playing guitar, just it. I didn't had any ambition and wished i would die before 20, when i would have to go to Uni or Army.)

This happened, like, during 2-3 months, stopped during 3 weeks and then started again.

After 3 psychologists, all i've had can be resumed to "i was a fucking faggot".

BUT I'M NOT CURED! In fact, i've learned to enjoy this emptiness. Some music, a walk on the park (a empty one so no one see me and i get paranoic about them looking at me), and my day is just neutral.

Or you guys can go to these kinds of churchs where everybody is happy and dances and see if it helps. Well, thats what many said to me. I wouldn't never do something like that. God is my....
>>
>>16478589
I'm being tested a lot.
I tried to help myself by not laying in bed. I work and study.
I can't find friends and with the work I'm doing and pay i get it feels like there is not really a reward.

I just try to hang on and enjoy myself when i can. I drink, but I plan to quit, probably not today.
>>
I feel the same way. I just quit and walked out of my job, they are calling my phone right now, it's not that I dislike the job. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16478634
I'm in a sort of similar situation.

I'm in an online highschool and I went on truancy for a long ass time without telling the teachers (Skin issues, extreme wrist pain issues, chronic bronchitis and depression which I had to get medication for) and they suspended my account and I'm 2 spooked to call

I'm 18, I got held back in 4th grade so that's why I'm so old in high school
>>
My current therapist suggested I buy netflix and invite someone to watch it with me. I don't think she quite understands how I feel.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.