[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I'm being cheated on. The other day, my wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images (11).jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
11 KB, 320x320
So I think I'm being cheated on.
The other day, my wife went to some ccarnival thing with her girlfriends. They invited this guy along. And ever since then they have not stopped chatting. She showed me one of their conversations, saying "he's such an idiot" etc, but I read through it and I could tell it was flirting. Another thing is, she wouldn't let me see past a certain point, which made me very suspicious. I already have next to no trust in her because she's done this twice before, and I guess I was just too much of a beta to dump her. Plus I revenge cheated so we called it even. We got much better in our relationship as well, I didn't think this would happen again. While she was in the shower, I decided to read the rest of the conversation (yes it's a shitty thing to do I know) and she had written to him "I wanna go get drunk and high, my husband's friend died in a car crash and now it's all depressing at home. We can't even watch tv without him getting upset at a car accident and it's getting really annoying". He then said back to her "we could go out", she said "but it will be just you and me" and he goes "well if you don't think you can control yourself around me you dont have to".

Am I overthinking this? My friend just died in a car crash. My best friend of 10 years. I've got every right to be depressed. And now I think she's cheating on me because I'm too sad. Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do? I can't even confront her about it because she'll know I've been through her phone and she'll just turn the argument onto me. What would you do if this was your wife/gf?
TL;DR
>>
>>16477770
TL;DR think my wife is cheating on me cause I'm sad
>>
you should get a divorce
>>
>>16477833
This is the best advice. Your relationship sounds fucked, OP.
>>
>>16477770
Buy all the gold you can , hide it In the woods, run away
>>
What did she say after that? If she doesn't want to go, still makes sense that she wouldn't show you the rest of the message when she talks about you being depressed. Kinda shitty, but it is hard to be around someone depressed.
If you both already cheated before.. There's always going to be trust issues. Getting a divorce might be the only way to go. Could try couples counseling though.
>>
Hire a beautiful hoe... or ask a slut to have sex ... in a specific time when she is going to be there...and fuck that slut in front of your cunty wife.
Or have aex with a girl take pictures send that to your whore wife.
>>
>>16477848
>Could try couples counseling though.

Might as well just throw your money in the trash.
>>
She's definitely looking for an excuse to cheat. If it's happened several times before and is happening again, it may be best to break it off.
>>
>>16477848
>Could try couples counseling though.
this never, NEVER works
>>
seek help for your (very understandable and very appropriate) grief over your friend's loss. let your wife know you're seeking help and that you don't want your sadness to burden your marriage. Make her remember why she's sticking it with you and not someone else. If she pulls anything after you give your best effort to pour out your soul for her, then fuck her: get a divorce and make a better life for yourself.
>>
To any newfags reading this thread: stop replying to obvious bait.
>>
>>16478242
Not bait
>>
You are beta as fuck if this is not bait. Bitch needs to understand who you are. She's walking all over you. I would not hesistate for a second to throw her out if I found any messages even remotely like this. What planet is she on, seriously. What planet are you on letting this go by. This is the first step to regaining control in your life, my freind. Yoou are of zero importance by what I'm reading. You seem weak, we all are at times however. All you need to do is rise above this and take control
>>
>>16477770
If she cheated on you already more than once, of course she's going to do it again.

What you have isn't a real marriage and you should stop pretending that it is one.
>>
>>16478242
have some self respect, OP
>>
I'd file for divorce asap. She's flirting while you're mourning for your best friend of 10 years? Fuck that.
>>
Ik it's hard man I was in that situation very recently, it's best to just walk away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.