[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friend of a friend is an early 20s single hillbilly mother.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fat-cops_o_183667.jpg (237 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
fat-cops_o_183667.jpg
237 KB, 640x592
A friend of a friend is an early 20s single hillbilly mother. (Although this takes place in a city.) Her mother is equally trashy, and I am typically only around her when she comes in contact with my circle of friends.

This girl is a terrible human being for a myriad of reasons, but lately I've been bothered by some of the shit she pulls. Her entire family has welfare babies (including her siblings) and collect god knows how much in government funds + child support that they blow on tattoos and beer. The grandmother is raising the kids and sells coke out of their house, with the mother doing deliveries or running. As I never go over there, I don't know the exact address, nor do I have any pictures; she's stupid enough to post several on instagram.

How can I turn this bitch in?
>>
Even if you could do something, what good would it do? It'll just make a bunch of kids hungry and homeless, and potentially put them in homes where they're likely to be abused. You're basically going to ruin the future of a bunch of kids who have done nothing wrong, because you don't like their parents. Also, there're so many other families out there like this, if you're trying to make a statement, this is on much too small of a scale.
>>
>>16477533
>implying these kids aren't already fucked
>>
do not get involved
>>
>>16477547
And screwing them over more is somehow better?
>>
You shouldn't get involved. Maybe call the non emergency line and report child endangerment but after that, let it go. You are not a vigilante. And you sound a little obsessed
>>
>>16477561
Child services could actually help. I can't believe you want them to stay in an environment where the person raising them is selling coke.

Must be snorting coke yourself if you think that's a good environment for them.
>>
They're toddler aged white children, the odds of a good foster family (over the current conditions) are in their favor. I'm not posting details on the off chance someone reads this and recognizes the person. Just want details on how to report.
>>
>>16477581
You must be delusional if you think CPS will actually do anything.
>>
>>16477584
Not as delusional as you are, wanting them to stay with drug dealers.
>>
>>16477583
>the odds of a good foster family (over the current conditions) are in their favor
You seem horribly uninformed about foster families. There's a severe shortage of people willing to foster children, many people are doing it for the wrong reasons, and there is a high amount of abuse of fostered children.

And it's not as simple as 'call the police, the children will be taken away, no questions asked' either.
>>
I actually just got the address of the girl. But I don't know how to report this anonymously and with limited evidence.
>>
>>16477584
See
>>16477583

GG
>>
And you don't know the details of why I'm posting this.
>>
do not get involved. When child services become involved the household only needs to clean up and put on an act because if the social worker on the case is not inept then it is still so easy to work around the cps' limitations. At the end of the day do you want to make a coke dealer paranoid?
>>
Cps will do literally nothing and if they're fed there and loved even a bit they're probably better off than if they enter the system.
>>
>>16477524
Mind your own business, snitch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.