[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he cheating on me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: DR0808_zps16b4b91d.png (328 KB, 649x364) Image search: [Google]
DR0808_zps16b4b91d.png
328 KB, 649x364
Hey guys. So my bf has recently started to take more time to reply to my texts (so we end up talking a lot less a day), and he's said some small lies to me like telling me he is going to sleep when he is actually staying late playing videogames with a (girl)friend. I started taking antidepressants last week for a whole different reason so my mood is unstable until my body gets used to it, so I might be imagining things. But he hasn't said he loves me in 4 days, I did but he didn't answer, I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like shit, why wouldn't he break up with me if he doesn't want me anymore?? How much time does a guy need to decide what the fuck he's going to do?
>>
You're just boring so he's understandably spending more time without you.
>>
>>16477155
You should talk to him. It's too risky to make assumptions out of the little information you gave us.
>Does he take you for granted?
>Does he bail on you often?
>How long have you guys been together?
>Does he put effort into getting to know you?
>Is he willing to discuss problems with you and resolve them?
>Does he compromise?
>Is he sketchy when it comes to talking about his female friends? (Yes, he seems sketchy when it's about this girl. Does he do the same with his other female friends or just her?)
>Has he done anything else to weaken your trust in him?
>Have you met his friends? If yes, how does he treat you when he's around them?
>Have you met his family?

Girl! How am I supposed to help if you give so little information! Give us some background
>>
I had an experience pretty identical to this. It turns out that he was cheating on me, unfortunately. You should sit him down and make him tell you the truth. He's likely unhappy with your relationship and is searching for a better option. This is a huge red flag, seeing as how he rather replace what's broken instead of fixing it. He's either invested in you, or he's not.
>>
>But he hasn't said he loves me in 4 days, I did but he didn't answer

huge red flag, confront immediately
>>
>>16477223
Also, is this girl a new or old friend?
>>
>>16477155
Haven't you seen him in person in the past 4 days? How did he act?
>>
Maybe he's just fucking tired of texting about the same god damn shit every day?

I know I would be. I only talk to my best friends once every 3 days or so via skype, christ.
>>
I just asked him why he hasn't told me he loves me and he said "what are you questioning me?"
What the fuck?
>>
If you think he's such a piece of shit why don't you break up with him?
>>
>>16477269
Why would you say that to him. It's clingy as fuck. Not only does it hand him the power of the conversation but it is off putting and unattractive.
>>
>>16477306
Because >>16477228 told me to
>>
>>16477325
Yeah well he's an idiot. That's what you get for listening to advice from other nameless insecure faggots on the Internet. Don't you find it srange that you prefer trusting absolute strangers to your own boyfriend? Come off it, your relationship is fucked and you know it. You think it's him but I say it's you and he really doesn't give a shit. Grab your big girl panties and break it off with this loser.
>>
>>16477325
I hope you're not serious. They were clearly joking. You really fucked up.
>>
>>16477325
LMAO
>>
>>16477337
So you think its good that he used to say it everyday, then suddenly stop and change the subject when i say it to him? Why isn't this a red flag?
>>
>>16477350
I think you are cling and overbearing and thus he wants to spend less time with you and doesn't feel as much in love as he did. Most like is fed up with you, hence his impolite answer
>>
>>16477350
Because people change, and get older and settled and take things for granted. Are you 15? You sound like you've never had a relationship before. Fucking read these words and mark them: you are pushing him away. You are stifling him. Each one of your pitiful cries for attention will only drive him to resent you.
>>
>>16477355
This guy knows whats up.
>>
>>16477155
OP, from what I've seen in this thread, he might be cheating on you or you're just too clingy or both. Some guys just don't say "i love you" since they think "of course i still like her, she'd be dumb to think otherwise, why must i say it every day?"

Advice is that you give him some space, find hobbies in common with him to partake in, like gaming. If he's not cheating, and you feel like you want a more "attentive" boyfriend, that your emotional needs are higher than his, tell him. If he agrees, it's really best to break up.

also, make sure to confront him about whether he's cheating maturely, it doesn't have to turn into a fight.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.