[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vasectomy Anyone have experience getting one? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2015-06-16-22h12m10s117.png (368 KB, 770x432) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-06-16-22h12m10s117.png
368 KB, 770x432
>vasectomy

Anyone have experience getting one?

I'm in a relationship of 2 years. No real scares. A condom broke and we used plan B. Shes on the pill with no real problems.

My brother is having a kid. I'm 27 and don't want one till I'm ~35 ish.

I could use condoms + pill. but condoms suck and ruin sex for me. I could train myself to use them.
>>
>>16476817
Got one a decade ago. If you want a kid eventually, it's not for you. It's a permanent deal, and only gets reversed in extreme situations. Besides, you don't want someone waving a knife at your junk repeatedly.

Hurt like hell because the local anesthetic didn't take although the doc kept pumping me with it, so he had me come back and gave me a general on a different day.
>>
>>16476872
http://www.torontovasectomyclinics dot ca

is where I'd go. Is there an option to freeze sperm?
>>
>>16476930
ayyy, a fellow Torontonian! I've been thinking about getting one as well but I'm way too young for that shit.
>>
>>16476945

annex / brunswick ave wuutuppp
>>
the best part of cumming is actually blowing a load

why would you want to take that away from yourself? literally castrating yourself for a woman..beta as fuck
>>
>>16476993
Ha. What are you, 12? The load still blows, dumbass - your DNA just doesn't go with it. It's still as good as it ever was; I just will never have to worry about child support even after a drunk blackout night with a strange chick.
>>
>>16477011

did you freeze your sperm?
>>
Wait, you're going to consider fixing yourself for a woman you're not even married to?

How stupid are you? You simply are retarded.
>>
>>16477128
no

>get vasectomy
>when ready for kids
>reverse it
>have kids

what other options that I have that I HAVE control over?
>condom

that's it. or just not sex. or just not jizz.

granted sometimes when I'm fucking I don't cum. depends on the time / if I wanna take a break and cum later.

I trust my gf. but at the same time shes a girl. she has her own nature/ internal clock to go from. That I don't really trust.
>>
>>16477095
Nope. Don't want kids. Married, and I get to spend my $$ on us, not diapers, braces, and college.

Pops got one 10 yrs after I was born. Guess I was 1 asshole too many in the house.
>>
>>16477149
You talk as if vasectomies are reversible at the click of your fingers
>>
>>16477149
"reverse it" is not usually an option. The "undo" key does not always work in real life, especially if you have it a few years. The longer you go, the less likely you will be able to get it undone.
>>
>>16477149
Go to a spermbank to hold your shit. Then get a vasectomy
>>
>>16477011
how can you still have the same load without sperm in it? youl just have clear watery stuff
>>
>>16477149
>reverse it
topkek

It's usually passed around as common knowledge that vasectomy is reversible while tubal ligation is not, but it's not that simple.
>>
I got one but had severe allergies from it
>>
Vasectomy is reversible but it costs quite a bit of money to do it, plus you never get as good chances of conceiving than before.

Still, depending on where you live, might still be cheaper than ivf with frozen sperm, which expensive as fuck.

Your biggest problem isn't even at the stage if reversing or not but finding a doctor who will do it given you don't have kids yet.

I did it, I have no regrets and I love not worrying about another kid.
>>
>>16478248
This. I second all this.

>>16477958
Fucking ignorant retard. Same volume, same consistency and same taste as I've been told. Had mine done 14 years ago and never regretted it. In fact I'd regret not having it done considering the number of other women I've been able to fuck and cum in without a second thought.
>>
You're going to get a vasectomy even though you want to have children in a few years just so you can avoid the many types of contraception available?
>>
File: implied-facepalm[1].png (215 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
implied-facepalm[1].png
215 KB, 600x416
>>16477958
>>
>>16478263
>ask a question
>get called an ignorant retard for trying to learn the answer
ok
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.